剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
会使刀子 又精通解剖学的人
when it comes to knives and anatomy.
你觉得是米歇拉干的
So, what, you're thinking Micheala?
她也没有杀死安德鲁的动机
She didn't have a motive to kill Andrew either.
其实我想的是另一个女人
I was actually thinking about a different woman.
西尔维娅·马洛里 她是一名医生
Sylvia Mallory. She's a doctor...
她懂得怎样最大限度地利用刀子
knows where a knife can do the most damage.
而且奥伦·马洛里好像很有钱
Plus, Oren Mallory sounds like he's got money.
只要除掉他的儿子们 一切都是她的
With his sons out of the way, she'd get everything.
反正她也不是第一位
Wouldn't be the first wicked stepmother
想杀继子的继母了
to try and kill her stepchildren.
好的
All right.
调查马洛里一家的财政状况
Check into the Mallorys' finances.
看看钱究竟有多少
See if there was money worth killing for.
另外 也调查一下西尔维娅
Also, check on Sylvia's whereabouts
在本遇害时在哪里
around the time of Ben's death.
那戴尔·灰狼怎么办
What about Dale GreyWolf?
他袭击警官 先拘留着
He hit an officer. Leave him in the cell.
我发现你没让他穿西装打领带
I see you had him ditch the suit and tie.
他是个印第安人
He's a Native American.
装成上班族只会掩盖他本来的样子
Dressing him up like a banker just hides who he really is.
我们走吧
Shall we?
恐怕你要只身作战了
I'm afraid you're on your own.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
我手头上还有需要处理的案子
I do have cases of my own that need attention.
当然了 好的
Of course. Yeah.
听着 我相信你一个人也能做得很好
Look, I am sure you'll be fine on your own.
再说了 法官已经给了初步裁决
Besides, the judge gave his tentative ruling.
所以别忘了
So, don't forget --
你早就死定了
you're already doomed.
谢谢你给我打气
Thank you for that vote of confidence.
不客气
Anytime.
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
弗格让人从罗林斯寄过来的
Ferg had it sent over from Rawlins.
是我近几年抓起来的罪犯档案
Files on men I put away over the years.
说不定就是其中一个犯了事
One of them might have committed the crime
陷害了亨利
that Henry's on trial for...
来报复我
to get back at me.
你觉得你妻子被杀以及亨利被捕
You think your wife's murder and Henry's arrest
都是对你的报复吗
are all retaliation?
干了这件事情的人希望我每天都受罪
Whoever did this wanted to make sure I suffered every day.
你能想到谁
You got anyone in particular in mind?
很多人
Plenty.
马洛里家查出什么了吗
You find out anything about the Mallorys?
西尔维娅的职员说本被杀时
Sylvia's office said she was at a conference in Billings
她在比林斯参加一个会议
when Ben was killed.
但是我没法找到与会的其他人员
But I haven't been able to find anyone from the event
可以给她作证
that can verify that.
我调查了奥伦·马洛里的经济状况
Checked into Oren Mallory's finances.
他有好多钱
He's loaded.
奥伦建了很多医疗设施
Oren built up and sold
又把它们都卖♥♥了
medical practices all over the country --
弗吉尼亚 奥克拉荷马 南达科他
Virginia, Oklahoma, South Dakota.
他的净资产大概2200万美元
His net worth is about 22 mil.
两个儿子都去世后
And with both his sons gone,
这些都是西尔维娅的
Sylvia gets everything.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay, uh...
与其调查他俩的死对谁有益
Maybe, instead of looking at who benefits from the boys' death,
不如想想对谁有害
we should think about who suffers.
本·马洛里的尸体可以运送了吗
Ben Mallory's body ready to be released?
在本案中 你除了是负责逮捕的警员
So, in addition to being the arresting officer on this case,
也和被告是旧相识
you've known the defendant a long time.
根据你的经验
Based on your experience,
觉得他有资格获得假释吗
do you think he'd be a good candidate for bail?
你是问他会不会逃走
You mean will he stay put?
他是夏安人 夏安是游牧族
He's a Cheyenne. We're originally nomads.
亨利·站熊没有妻儿
Look, Henry Standingbear has no wife and no kids.
他也许会承诺自己不逃跑
Now, he can give you his word he won't run,
不过老实说 我觉得他的话不可信
but frankly, I don't think his word can be trusted.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我看着他签署放弃引渡权的文件
I watched him sign an intent to waive his extradition.
之后就撕得粉碎
Then later, it was ripped up.
显示了对法庭条律的大不敬
Which shows total disrespect for the laws of this court.
反对
Objection!
律师 这不是法庭审判
This is not a trial, counselor.
抱歉 法官阁下 要求澄清
Sorry. Point of clarification, your honor.
你说这份引渡弃权声明书被撕得粉碎
This extradition waiver -- you said it was ripped up.
是你亲眼看见我当事人撕的吗
Did you actually see my client destroy the waiver?
不是
No.
-实际上是另一方撕毁的吧 -是的
- Was it in fact another party who ripped it up? - Yes
那么我的委托人并没有对法庭不敬
Then it appears my client has no disrespect for the court.
是别人撕的
It is the other party that does.
我猜是的
I guess.
是他的铁哥们撕的
It was his best friend that tore it up,
所以更不该允许亨利·站熊假释
which is all the more reason to deny Henry Standingbear bail.
显然 他的社会关系有问题
He obviously has some questionable associates.
不能相信一个人的同伴
And if you can't trust the company a man keeps,
也就不能信任他本人
You can't trust the man himself.
法庭具结此被告
Court recognizes the defense.
法官阁下
Your honor...
我这里有一百二十五份宣誓书
I have 125 affidavits here.
每份都能证明我委托人的坚毅性格
Each one of them is a testament to my client's strong character
及对社区的贡献
and the community's reliance on him.
我昨晚读了七个小时
I was up for seven hours last night reading them.
梅休法官
为了帮法官大人您节省时间
To spare your honor this task,
我选择了一人为他们代言
I have chosen one person who can speak for them all.
静水女士 能否和在座各位分享
Ms StillWater, would you share with the court
一些你与我委托人的往事
a little of your history with my client?
大约两年前 我女儿莉莉离家出走
About two years ago, my daughter Lilly ran away from home.
她才十五岁
She was 15.
我听传闻说她堕入
I started hearing rumors that she had fallen into...
风尘
prostitution.
我到处找她
I tried looking for her everywhere,
可她就像人间蒸发了一样
but it was like she'd disappeared.
部落警♥察♥不帮我
The tribal police wouldn't help me.
没人帮我
No one would help me...
后来我打给亨利
until I called henry.
亨利和他最好的朋友
Henry, along with his best friend,
一起把我的莉莉送回了家
they brought my Lilly home.
在那之后 他每周都来探望
After that, he came every single week to check in.
他帮我女儿重返校园
He got her started in school again,
花钱请心理医生
and he paid for a good therapist.
多亏了他 莉莉现在过得很好
Because of him, Lilly is now thriving.
她还要争取代表我们部落参加
She's even competing to represent our tribe
夏安小姐全国选拔赛
in the Miss Cheyenne Nation Pageant.
亨利并不是家人 却做了这么多
And Henry did all of this even though he wasn't family?
我们夏安人对家人的定义不一样
We Cheyenne have a different definition of family.
家人不是靠血缘维系的 而是忠诚
Family is not a matter of biology, but of loyalty.
这样说来
And if that's the way you look at it,
亨利是我们最亲的家人
Henry is the closest family we have.
在你看来 若有机会 亨利会逃跑吗
In your opinion, do you think Henry will flee if given the opportunity?
不会的 他的名字是站熊
No. His name is StandingBear.
能否解释一下
Would you mind clarifying?
大家都以为熊在树林中站立
Many people think when they see a bear standing in the forest,
是要逃跑
it means to run.
可熊只是站起来
But the bear is just standing guard,
保护自己珍视的东西
Looking to protect those he loves from whatever may come.
亨利就是只站立的熊
Henry is a standing bear.
站立的熊从不逃跑
And a standing bear will never run,
无论如何都不
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表