剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
No matter what.
谢谢你 静水女士
Thank you, Ms StillWater.
查到是谁干的了吗
Did you find out who did it?
还没
Not yet.
起初
First I...
我以为本的死和他的一位病人有关
I thought Ben's murder might involve one of his patients.
我查了你长子安德鲁的卷宗
I looked at your first son Andrew's case file,
发现安德鲁被杀的方式
and it turns out Andrew's murder
和本几乎一样
is almost identical to Ben's.
你是说他们是被同一个人杀害的吗
Are you saying they were killed by the same person?
我知道这难以置信
Well, I admit it's hard to believe.
毕竟这两个孩子之间毫无联♥系♥
After all, there's nothing really linking the two boys together.
不同的住所
They live in different places,
不同的工作
have different jobs.
其实 他们俩唯一的共同点
In fact, the only things they have in common
就是同一位父亲
are the same father...
和同一位继母
and the same stepmother.
如果你想说西尔维娅牵扯其中
If you're implying that Sylvia had something
那么你就错了
to do with this, you're wrong.
安德鲁被杀害时我们正在外度假
We were together on vacation when Andrew was killed.
至于我...
And as for me, I...
我不可能去伤害我的儿子
I could never hurt my sons.
我知道
I know that.
我觉得凶手知道
And I think the killer knew
杀了他们会让你备受煎熬
that taking them away would make you suffer.
我想不出有谁会这么对待我
Well, I can't think of anyone who would want to hurt me like this.
我倾尽一生去帮助他人
I have dedicated my life to helping people.
没错
Yes.
你说你在保留区里工作
You said you worked on the reservations.
七十年代 也正好是你开始工作的时间
I know that in the '70s, about the same time you were practicing,
保留区的医生当时未经本人同意
doctors on the res were sterilizing
就为当地女性做了绝育手术
native women without their consent,
甚至都不告知她们
sometimes without even their knowledge.
你参与过这种事吗
Did you ever take part in that?
又来了
This again.
听我说
Listen.
我从没收到过一起指控
No charges were ever filed against me.
我的所作所为都是遵从医德
What I did was within my rights as a doctor.
我治疗的大多数女性都不懂得怜惜自己
Most of the women I cared for couldn't care for themselves.
我记得有次一位32岁女性
I remember once a 32-year-old mother came into the clinic
带着她15岁的女儿来到诊所
with her 15-year-old daughter.
母女都怀孕了 还酗酒
Both pregnant, both alcoholic.
这样越过越穷 越穷越家暴 恶性循环
It was a constant cycle of poverty and substance abuse.
只有绝育手术能打破这循环
Sterilization was the only way of breaking that cycle.
有人觉得这太过激进
Now, some saw it as radical.
我觉得它帮助保留区的女人远离恶行
I saw it help women escape the horrors of the reservation.
不管你怎么认为 我知道我做得对
Despite what you may think, I know I was right.
你永远不会知道自己是否正确
You never know if you're right.
着手办案之前我就和你说过
I told you before I could solve this case.
但是为了让我办案
But in order for me to do that,
你得摈弃医患隐私
I need you to waive doctor/patient confidentiality
公开你的行医记录
and open up your medical records.
你儿子被害确实和患者有关
Your son's murder did involve a patient,
但我觉得是你治疗的患者
but I think it was one of yours.
在听证会开始之前
Before this hearing began,
我已经说过我的初步裁决
I told you what my tentative ruling was.
在凶杀案件中
In murder cases,
很难给予嫌疑人保释机会
I find it hard to justify the granting of bail.
但鉴于新递交的证词
But, in light of the testimony given,
我决定破例
I've decided to make an exception.
保释金100万
Bail is set at $1 million.
我和保释担♥保♥人谈过
I spoke to the bail bondsmen.
他说他们会支付90%的保释金
He said they'd cover 90% of the bail.
我们得拿出10万 但我们没有
But we still need to come up with $100,000 that we don't have.
我的退休金里还有点钱
Well, there's some money in my retirement fund.
虽然不多 但也能充点数
It's not a lot, but it'll at least get us started.
最重要的是假释批准了
The important thing is that bail was granted.
干得漂亮 闺女
You did good, punk.
谢谢爸
Thanks, dad.
先回来吧 我们一起想办法
Just get back here. We'll figure it out.
好的
Okay.
-好的拜拜 -拜拜
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
我查了奥伦·马洛里给我们的患者名单
So, I've been going through the list of patients that Oren Mallory gave us.
目前还没找到和戴尔·灰狼
So far, it doesn't look like any of the women
有关联的女人
have a connection to Dale GreyWolf.
可能是不同姓的远亲
It's possible it's a distant relative with a different last name.
可能是叔叔阿姨
Could be an aunt or an uncle or...
别查了
Never mind.
放了他
Release him.
什么
What?
沃特
Walt.
我们能来喝一杯 这挺好的
It's a good thing we waited to have a drink.
终于能给你庆功了
Now we can celebrate your big victory.
有什么好庆祝的 亨利还没出来
Not much to celebrate. Henry's still in jail.
老爸搭上退休金
And even with dad's retirement
又找大家捐了钱
and the collection jar we passed around,
还是差五万
we're still short about 50 grand.
你干什么
What are you doing?
给你写张十万的支票
I am writing you a check for $100,000.
什么
What?
不行
No. No.
布兰奇 不行 我不能用你的钱
Branch, no, I'm not letting you spend your money on this.
我想别的法子筹钱吧
I will find some way to raise the cash.
靠募捐是不行的 凯迪
You can't bake sale your way out of this, Cady.
我不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
亨利肯定非常感激
Henry will really appreciate it.
我不是为了他
I'm not doing this for Henry.
再说这也不是我的钱
Besides, we both know it's not my money.
你老爸发现了肯定高兴坏了
I'm sure your dad will be thrilled when he finds out.
他能拿回来的
He'll get it back.
除非
Unless...
亨利不会潜逃吧
Henry's not planning to run, is he?
本届亚军
First runner-up...
总得分112分
With a total score of 112...
就是珍妮·红云
Jeanine RedCloud!
沃特
Walt!
怎么了
What's wrong?
裁判呢
Where are the judges?
在那边吧
I think over there.
现在是万众期待的时刻
And now for the moment you've all been waiting for...
总分151分
With a total score of 151,
本届冠军 2014年夏安小姐
Your Miss Cheyenne Nation 2014,
莉莉·静水
Lilly StillWater!
恭喜莉莉
Whoo, Lilly! All right, Lilly!
妮娜
Neena?
警长 你去哪了
Sheriff, where you been?
刚刚宣布冠军
They just announced the winner.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
之前一直在调查本·马洛里的谋杀案
I've been a little preoccupied looking into the murder of Ben Mallory.
你应该认识他
I think you knew him.
至少认识他父亲
Or at least you knew his father,
在俄克拉荷马州
Back in Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马
Oklahoma.
我在那赢得了冠军
That's where I won my crown.
这辈子最美好的一晚
That was the best night of my life.
我集万千宠爱于一身
I was a young woman with so much to be proud of.
甚至还可以传给我女儿
Something worth passing on to my daughters one day.
可你从没有过孩子
But you never had children, did you?
起初我还当是运气不好
I thought it was just bad luck.
可一年前 我做疝气手术
But a year ago, I had a hernia operation.
那时候 医生
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表