剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Okay.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
没有 没有
Huh? Uh, no. No. No.
只是在为那些失踪的孩子们担心
Just, uh...just worried about those missing kids.
警♥察♥执勤
Sheriff's department!
-搞什... -天啊 什么
- What the -- - Oh, my god! what?
不
Oh, no.
我远足的时候怎么就没这事
This kind of thing never happened on my trip.
关于亚当 你了解多少
How well did you know Adam?
他觉得自己就是霹雳上校
He thought he was the Great Santini.
他总是说
He was always like,
"来到野外 你将发现自己的极限
"out here, you will find your edges,
你的极限就是真正的你"
and those edges will carve out who you really are."
有人应付得来 有的人不行
Some of us could handle that. Some of us couldn't.
比如谁
Like who?
金刚狼
Wolverine.
金刚狼是谁
Who's Wolverine?
他没在学生名单上
He's not on my list of students.
是的 他的真名叫特里·坎贝尔
Right. His real name is Trey Campbell,
但大家都叫他金刚狼
but e-everyone called him Wolverine.
为什么
Why?
他喜欢谈论漫画书
He was always talking about comic books
恐怖电影 还喜欢玩小刀
and -- and horror movies and playing with his knife.
他总是在想死亡
And he's always fantasizing about death --
谁会被熊第一个攻击
Who might be attacked by a bear first,
你的内脏被扯出来时会是什么感觉
what it would feel like to have your entrails ripped out.
金刚狼跟你们领队相处得怎么样
How'd Wolverine get on with your group leader?
他没准备好参加这系列课程
That boy was not equipped for bighorn horizons,
亚当...
and Adam-
亚当对他很不耐烦
He didn't have much patience for him.
两天前 金刚狼拒绝继续前进
Two days ago, Wolverine just refused to go on.
他坐在地上抗♥议♥
He sat down on the ground in protest,
亚当于是说"随你吧"
and Adam was like, "fine."
然后把他留在了那里
and he just left him there.
从那以后就没人见到他了吗
And he hasn't been seen since?
你们觉得金刚狼有本事杀死亚当吗
You guys think this Wolverine guy is capable of killing Adam?
警长办公室 我是露比
Sheriff's office. This is Ruby.
沃特 是弗格
Walt, It's Ferg.
弗格森警员留言说
Deputy Ferguson left word.
他找到了另一个营地
He said he found another campsite,
但不在路上
but he wasn't down at the trailhead.
他回去了
He went back out.
看 他把通往营地的路给你指出来了
See, he marked the way to the campsite for you.
一有信♥号♥♥就给你们打电♥话♥
We'll call as soon as we're in range.
也许听上去很奇怪
So, this is gonna sound weird,
但是...你好像今天
but...you seem quiet...
更沉默
er today.
肖恩过来了
Sean came by.
肖恩今天过来了吗 什么事
Sean came by today. Why?
有人寄给他一张照片 拍到你和我
'Cause someone sent him a photograph of you and me
在从亚利桑那回来的路上
checking into a motel together
一起去汽车旅馆开房♥
on the way back from Arizona.
他对你发脾气了吗
Did he freak out at you?
他很担心你 我也是
He's worried about you, and so am I.
葛斯基还在跟踪你
Gorski's still following you.
照片背面写着"32"
There was a "32" on the back of the picture.
你知道什么意思吗
That mean anything to you?
不知道
Nope.
小维 你说葛斯基撤诉后离开了
Vic, you said Gorski had dropped the charges and left town.
我以为如此 可能是我错了
I thought he did. Maybe I was wrong.
他当时到底怎么说的
What exactly did he say to you?
我觉得现在有更严重的问题了
You know... right now, I think we got bigger problems.
看这个
Look at this.
救命 在这里
Help! help! over here!
这边
Over here!
我找到女孩了
I found the girl!
-她还活着吗 -我不知道
- Is she alive?! - I don't know!
这边
This way.
她在下面
She's down here.
就在那
She's right there.
这儿好像没有背带
Hey, I don't see any harness up here,
我去看看营地有没有
but I think there may be one at the main campsite.
给我找个登山钩就行了
Just see if you can find me that carabiner.
你不担心磨伤吗
Aren't you worried about rope burns?
担心
Yep.
我找不到
I don't see one anywhere.
手铐
Cuffs.
手套
Gloves.
再给点线 弗格
Need some slack, Ferg!
她死了吗
Is she dead?
还有呼吸
She's breathing!
我们怎么把她弄上来呢
How are we gonna get her up from down there?
你俩谁把手铐扔下来
One of you two, throw down your cuffs.
抓紧绳子
Grab hold of the rope!
向上拉
Pull!
医生说她肺部受伤
Doc says the girl has a punctured lung
剧烈脑震荡
and a pretty bad concussion.
具体♥检♥查结果等会儿才出来
They're not gonna know anything more for a while,
你还是先回家吧
So you should go home.
你确定 我可以留下的
Are you sure? I can stay.
她醒了弗格会告诉我的
Ferg will let me know when she wakes up.
我觉得你和肖恩可能
I -- I feel like you and Sean
需要好好谈谈
could use a couple hours together, so...
是啊 还有这事
Right. There is that.
需要我的话就叫我
Okay. Let me know if you need me.
我不需要你
I won't need you.
亚当·考夫曼的尸检结果
Oh, I'm, uh, not gonna be finished
还要再等24小时
with Adam Kaufman's autopsy for another 24 hours at least.
我在这儿是因为刚刚送来了
Actually, I'm here 'cause I, uh, I just brought in
大角羊地平线小组的另一个学生
one of the students from the bighorn horizons trip.
她受了伤
She's in pretty bad shape.
和考夫曼的伤势一样吗
It's the same assailant as Kaufman?
她醒了再说吧
Ask me again after she wakes up.
说不定她能告诉我们是谁干的
She might be able to I.D. Someone for us.
对了
Oh, by the way,
今天也许就能把那个DNA
I should also have the results from the DNA test
测试结果做出来
by the end of the day.
什么DNA测试
What DNA test?
康纳利警官送来了一点头发样本
Well, deputy Connally brought in some hair samples
还有一袋灰烬 想知道DNA是否相符
and a bag of ash, wanting to know if they matcd.
还以为是你命令的呢
I assumed it was sheriff's business.
好吧
Okay.
警长还在问你去哪了呢
Sheriff's been wondering where you are.
不用问了 我回来啦
Well, he can stop wondering. I'm here.
这睡衣派对又是怎么回事
What's with the slumber party?
说来话长
Long story.
警长办公室 我是露比
Sheriff's office. This is Ruby.
你好 露比
Yeah, hi, there, Ruby.
我是戴夫 县安全监控局的
This is Dave from Secure County Monitoring.
我们这里显示你们县
Uh, we're showing some unusual activity
一个假释犯有异常举动
from a parolee in your county.
他离开假释区了吗
Has he gone outside of his parole perimeter?
是的
Yeah, he has.
假释犯是谁
And who's the parolee?
他叫 站熊
A guy named... StandingBear.
亨利·站熊
Henry StandingBear?
对 亨利
Yeah, Henry.
你们能派人去查看一下吗
So, can you send someone out to check on him,
或者我们直接派人过去
or should we send a car over?
是亨利的话 还是我去吧
If there's a problem with Henry, I can go check on him.
我们现在就派警官过去
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表