剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
真的
I was.
但我老公听到我们的对话 然后
But my husband heard us, and --
天啊 他醉了
Oh, my god, he was drunk,
他就一直掐她脖子
and he just kept choking her!
发生了什么
What's happening?
靠边停车 靠边停车
Pull over! Pull over!
下车 举起手
Step out with your hands raised!
放下武器 我会开枪的
Drop the weapon! I will shoot!
别管我们
Let us be!
我们是一家人
We're family.
你再接近我就开枪了
If you come any closer, I'll shoot.
我是来帮你的 索非亚
I'm here to help you, Sofia.
你只能相信家里人
You can only trust family.
那你就该知道是波琳娜让我来的
Then you should know Polina sent me for you.
你认识波琳娜
You know Polina?
我想我认识
I feel now I do.
波琳娜抛弃了我们
Polina abandoned us.
我们不能相信她
We can't trust her.
波琳娜是有很多毛病
Polina had a lot of problems,
但你发掘了她的闪光面
but you brought out the good in her.
别再往前走了
Don't take another step!
她说她永远会陪着我
She said she'd always be there for me.
她在哪
Where is she?
波琳娜想保护你 索非亚 胜过一切
Polina wanted to protect you, Sofia, more than anything.
她从未忘记你
She never once forgot about you.
你在撒谎 就像她一样
You're lying, just like her!
她让我把这个给你
She wanted me to give this to you.
开枪 索非亚 快开枪
Shoot him, Sofia, now!
我让很多人失望了 索非亚
I've failed a lot of people, Sofia.
我不会让你失望
I'm not gonna fail you.
好的
Okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
我胳膊折了
Oh, you broke my arm!
这我都嫌你疼得轻
I only wish I could do more.
我现在要去哪儿
Where am I going to now?
更好的地方 我保证
Somewhere better, I promise.
不论付出什么代价
Whatever it takes.
你说话像波琳娜一样
You sound like Polina.
谢谢
Thanks.
西镇警魂
第三季 第二集
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表