剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
You stand in for all of yours.
你在提议什么
What are you proposing, huh?
一场决斗
A duel?!
记得托马斯·杰斐逊怎么说的吗
Remember what Thomas Jefferson said?
"自♥由♥之树必须
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed...
用暴君的鲜血 反复来浇灌"
from time to time...with the blood of tyrants."
是"爱国者和暴君"
"Patriots and tyrants."
你怎么说 钱斯
What do you say, Chance?
我还在想
I'm thinking.
把你其中一辆车给小维和肖恩
Give one of your cars to Vic and Sean.
我让我的手下把他们送出去
I'll send them out with one of my guys here.
等我的人安全了
My people are safe...
你的人也可以走了
I'll let yours go.
然后我们俩把事情解决了
And you and me can settle this.
向我保证
Give me your word
我的人可以自♥由♥地离开这里
that my people can leave as free men and women.
我向你保证
You got a deal.
把格拉纳达的钥匙给我
Somebody get me the keys to the Granada.
带上肖恩
And get Sean.
沃特 你不能这么做
Walt, you can't do this!
没关系的 小维
It's okay, Vic.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
格拉纳达车的钥匙 钱斯
Here's the Granada keys, Chance.
你给我站在那里
You -- hold it right there.
扔给我吧
I'll take those.
把钥匙扔给他
Toss him the keys.
和他一起走吧 小维
Go with him, Vic.
大家都去撤离点
Everybody head out to our backup position.
你们都听见了 快走
You heard me! Get out!
快点 跑起来
Now! Come on! Move!
我看见你的手下无情地枪杀了公路巡警
I saw your guys gun down that highway patrolman in cold blood.
是吗
Yeah?
他们也看见你这么对我弟弟
They saw you do the same thing to my brother.
是你杀了联调局的普查员吗?
Did you kill that federal census agent?
你什么时候发现的
When did you find out?
今天下午
This afternoon.
几周前你不是因为这个
That's not why you came poking around,
跑过来问东问西吗
like, a couple of weeks ago?
不
No.
我想知道是不是你杀了我老婆
I wanted to know if you killed my wife.
是不是你
Did you?
不是
No.
看来你是不会乖乖地让我逮捕你了
I don't suppose you'd let me arrest you quietly?
我已经为了自♥由♥奋斗了一辈子
I've been fighting my whole life for my right to freedom.
我逃离了一个法♥西♥斯♥国家
I fled a fascist country
到美国寻找我的自♥由♥
to find my freedom here in America.
我还没放弃呢 警长
I'm not giving up now, Sheriff.
你知道吗 我已经奋斗太久了
You see, I've been fighting too long.
所以 我们现在怎么办
So, how do we do this, now, eh?
看来只能倒数了
I guess we count it off.
一
1...
二
2...
三
3...
停车
Stop here.
再见 小维
Goodbye, Vic.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表