剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
去找原案宗
on the original case files,
但菲尔斯会知道
but we'd have to go through Fales.
我可不能冒这个险 他会销毁证据的
I wouldn't put it past him to destroy the evidence.
又只剩一个猜想了
And then we are back to a theory
一个穿越时空的猛犬战士
about a crazy time-traveling Dog Soldier.
没有
Nope.
我们得找到羽毛
We need to have the feather itself in hand,
可惜米勒·贝克已经被埋了
And Miller Beck is six feet under.
哪里
Where?
什么哪里
Where what?
"米勒·贝克已经被埋了"
"Miller Beck is six feet under."
埋在哪
Where?
北科罗拉多
Northern Colorado.
亨利 你不能这么做
Henry, you can't do this.
做什么 挖尸体
What? Dig up a body
还是在软禁时逃走
or leave while under house arrest?
都不能做
Both.
-我雇你做我的看守员 -不行
- I will pay you to be my official escort. - Can't.
法官正式禁止
Everyone in my office
我办公室里的所有人
has been officially barred by the court
看守你 有利益冲突
from escorting you. Conflict of interest.
我不管
Screw it.
如果这事不成
If this does not work out,
我早晚也会回去坐牢
I'm going back to prison soon enough anyway.
-亨利 -什么
- Henry. - What?
我们会用上这个的
We're gonna need that.
沃特 你突然打给我♥干♥什么
Walt? You call me out of the blue.
好几个月没见你了
I haven't seen you in months.
我一直很忙
Been busy.
到底是为了什么事
You gonna tell me what's going on?
你问我就说 但我希望你最好别问
Only if you ask, and I'm hoping you don't.
你跟这个囚犯一起
Got this jailbird with you.
我这算犯法吗
This illegal?
无可奉告
No comment.
油钱
Gas money.
儿子 你欠我一个道歉
Son, you owe me an apology,
一通解释和一把猎枪
an explanation, and a shotgun.
-父亲 -前两件事 请我喝杯咖啡我就原谅你
- Dad. - I'll forget the first two for a cup of coffee.
我听说你被停职了
I heard you got suspended.
-没错 - 你觉得你会复职吗
- Yeah. - You think you can beat it?
说实话 不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
那就放弃吧
Then don't even try.
这样干到退休
You'll spend the rest of your career
你也只能天天道歉和证明自己
apologizing and proving yourself.
我的建议是 向前看
My advice -- move on.
什么意思
Move on to what?
六年前在你决定要做警♥察♥前
I had those printed up six years ago
我就打出来这些了
before you decided to become a deputy.
康纳利公♥司♥
布兰奇·康纳利
副总裁
名片
Business cards.
没错 我觉得你该加入家族事业了
Yeah. I think it's time you joined the family business.
我不知道
I don't know.
布兰奇 事情可能
Look, Branch, it may not have happened
并不如愿
the way you wanted it to,
但我很高兴你终于能加入了
but I, for one, am glad that it finally did.
我终究会死
I'm not gonna live forever, and I'd like to know
我想让我的后代继承事业
that the business is staying in the family.
你想让我接手公♥司♥
You want me to take over the company?
很多公♥司♥
Companies.
总有一天
Eventually.
你也可以考虑一下
Of course, if you need to think about it...
事实上 我确实有个问题
Actually, I-I do have one question.
如果我去你那里工作
I mean, if I'm gonna come work with you,
会和雅各·夜马打交道吗
am I gonna have to deal with Jacob Nighthorse?
什么意思
What do you mean?
康纳利有限责任公♥司♥
I mean, does Connally llc
跟夜马打交道吗
do business with Nighthorse?
除非迫不得已
Not if I can help it.
怎么这么问
Why do you ask?
因为这是你的车
'Cause that's your car.
没错
So it is.
你怎么得到这个的
How'd you get that?
监视夜马
Surveilling Nighthorse.
你去那儿干嘛 老爸
What were you doing out there, dad?
做沃特·朗迈尔做不到的事
I was doing what Walt Longmire couldn't do.
他只能审问 但夜马♥会♥撒谎
All he can do is ask questions, and Nighthorse lies.
可我能让夜马清楚地知道
But I could make it clear to Nighthorse
如果你出了什么事
that if anything more happened to you,
不论有没有证据
proof or no proof,
我都能让他长眠地下
I would put him in the ground.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, dad.
我坐牢时怀念新鲜空气 想做运动
When I was in jail, I missed fresh air and exercise,
可没想做这种运动
but this is not exactly how I imagined it.
为啥埋在六英尺深的地下
Why six feet under?
而不是五英尺
Why not five feet under?
最起码埋得深就不容易挖
At the very least, it discourages this sort of behavior.
是啊
Yep.
我想那就是他了
I think that's him.
我来找绳子
I will get some rope.
但愿我们能吊出这副棺材
Hopefully, we can lift out the casket.
沃特
Walt!
谢天谢地你们来了
Thank god you're here.
你是谁
Who are you?
怀俄明州阿布萨罗卡县警长
Sheriff. Absaroka county, Wyoming.
我已经追捕这人好几周了
I've been chasing this guy for weeks.
我们接到监控公♥司♥的电♥话♥
We got a call from a monitoring company
说有个他们监控的人假释逃逸
that one of their guys skipped parole.
亨利·站熊 这人就是
Henry StandingBear. This is him.
他几周来把我县里的墓盗了个遍
This guy's been robbing graves all over my county for weeks.
我却不能抓他个现行
Couldn't catch him in the act, though.
他为什么带两把铁锹
Why does he have two shovels?
我刚问这混♥蛋♥同样的问题
I just asked the smartass the same question.
-知道他说什么吗 -不知道
- You know what he said? - No.
告诉他你怎么说的
Tell him what you said.
以防有把铁锹坏掉
In case one of them breaks.
我很乐意把他接手过来
Well, I'd be glad to take him off your hands,
可我需要你的帮助
but I could use your help.
帮什么
With what?
这变♥态♥偷了十具尸体都没事
Well, this psychopath has gotten away with stealing 10 bodies.
因为没有证据
No evidence.
而这副棺材
Now, this casket could be the difference
是给他定罪的关键证据
between him going to jail and walking free.
好了 可以了
Ok, here we go.
在里面吗
Is it in there?
不知道 看一下
I don't know. Take a look.
我吗
Me?
好吧 不要看
Okay, don't take a look.
回牢里安度余生吧
Go back to prison for the rest of your life.
我是担心检方会在庭上
I am concerned about the chain of custody issues
提出一系列拘留诉讼
That the prosecution will bring up in the trial
-如果我... -好啦
- If I were to... - Fine.
你欠我个人情
You're gonna owe me one.
除非你找到那根羽毛
Only if you find that feather.
我想你欠我个人情
I guess you owe me one.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
这么近距离的一对一冲突
Given the up-close-and-personal nature of the murder,
他身上要是找不到戴维·山脊的DNA
I'd be surprised if we didn't find
那就奇了怪了
some of David Ridges' DNA on this guy.
我不该碰尸体的又一大理由
Another good reason for me not to be the one to touch the body.
说得好
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表