剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Can you tell me where you were?
-崔维斯 -老妈
- Travis. - Mom!
她伤了你吗
Did she hurt you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
如果有便衣警官闯进我家
When a uniformed officer breaks into my house
骚扰我光着身子的儿子 我会录下来
to harass my undressed child, I document it.
女士 完全没这个必要
Ma'am, this is totally unnecessary.
-说一下你的警徽编号♥ -你能...
- Identify your badge number. - Can you just --
我都录下来了 我拍到了
I captured that. I got it.
好了 打住
Okay. Stop. Look.
或许我们俩人该去警局
Maybe, uh, maybe the two of us can go down to the station
谈谈这个
and just talk about this.
你们俩能先出去吗
Would you two just give me a second, please,
让我穿上衣服 还是你连这个也想录
To get dressed, or do you want to film that, too?
我是为了保护孩子 我不会道歉的
I will not apologize for protecting my child.
所以你看到赫克托
So you're saying that you saw Hector
偷了多少菠萝
steal how many pineapples?
大约四个
Approximately four.
阿尼 你真该为自己感到羞耻
Arnie, you should be ashamed of yourself.
为了钱向这些人出♥卖♥♥♥赫克托
Selling out hector to these people for a little big of cash!
-查普曼小姐 我只是... -滚 滚
- Miss Chapman, I just... - Leave! Leave!
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
别再找他了
Yes, you can. Stop the search.
赫克托是个好人
Hector is a good man.
你凭什么通缉他
Who are you to put his face on a "Wanted" poster?
你有多了解他
What do you even know about him?
我知道他为了钱殴打别人
I know that he beats people up for money.
因为有时候
Because sometimes
这是伸张正义的唯一办法
that's the only way justice can be served.
擅自执法可不是正义
Vigilantism isn't justice.
有时候在保留区里 你只能靠这个
Sometimes on the rez, that's all you get.
你还记得吗 站熊
Do you remember, Standingbear,
一个年轻的夏安族女人被两个男人强♥奸♥的事
when that young cheyenne woman was raped by those two men?
记得
Yes. I remember.
但我打赌你肯定记不得
But I'll bet you don't.
这个年轻女人找警长玛拉基·斯特兰德
This young woman went to the police chief, Malachi Strand,
报了案
to report the rape.
但众所皆知 除非你贿赂他
But everyone knows that Malachi
玛拉基是不会查案的
only investigates crimes if you pay him.
所以年轻女人给了他所有积蓄
So the young woman dug up every penny she could find.
玛拉基收了钱 找到了那俩人
Malachi took the money and found the two men.
你还记得接下来发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened next?
记得
Yes.
什么事都没有
Nothing.
没错 什么事都没有
That's right. Nothing.
因为那两个强♥奸♥犯给了玛拉基更多的钱
Because the two rapists paid Malachi even more money
要他撤诉
to drop the charges.
就是这样
That was it.
后来赫克托知道了这件事
Until Hector found out about it.
他找到那两个强♥奸♥犯
And he tracked those two rapists down
打到他们意识不清
and he beat them unconscious.
然后他把那俩人拖到了年轻女人的家里
Then he dragged them to that young woman's house
让她知道哪怕是在保留区里
so she could know that justice could be done
也是有正义的
even on the rez.
我不知道这事
I had no idea.
保留区需要赫克托
The rez needs Hector.
别把他抢走
Don't take him from us.
阿黛尔 我们不是想抓走赫克托
Adele, we do not want to put Hector in jail.
我知道以前
I know back then
只有他肯帮你
he was the only one willing to help you.
现在 可能也只有他能帮我了
Right now, he might be the only one who can help me.
我以为玛莎是患癌症而死 沃特
I thought Martha died of cancer, Walt.
你从未跟我说她是被谋杀的
You never told me she was murdered.
所以你觉得就是你在丹佛说到的
So you think this here Miller Beck
那个人♥渣♥米勒·贝克
you've been talking about from Denver,
杀了她吗
this here junkie scum killed her?
是
Yep.
而现在丹佛的人说
Now Denver's saying
亨利为了复仇杀了米勒·贝克吗
that Henry killed Miller Beck in revenge?
是
Yep.
所以到底是怎么一回事
So, what really happened?
我觉得某个恨我的人
Well, I think someone with a grudge against me...
付钱给米勒·贝克让他杀了玛莎
...paid Miller Beck to murder Martha
然后在我快查出真♥相♥时
and killed Miller Beck
又杀了米勒·贝克
after I started getting too close.
你觉得是这些人中的一个干的吗
And you think one of these here jokers is behind it all?
这只是个理论
Well, that's the theory.
克里利·多恩 他毒品
Creeley Dorn, his drug distribution
都贩到丹佛了
stretches all the way to Denver.
钱斯·吉尔伯特 他还有他弟弟
Chance Gilbert, he still has his younger brother's car,
注册在科罗拉多的车
which is registered in Colorado.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得
I think that...
沃特 节哀顺变
I am sorry for your loss, Walt.
我从没对你说过这话 我本该说的
I never said that to you and I should have.
玛莎无可替代
Martha was... irreplaceable.
谢谢
Thanks.
我追过她一次
I made a pass at her once.
她跟我说是两次
She told me it was twice.
真的吗
Really?
我想我当时有点醉了
I believe I was a bit inebriated.
我很怀念我们的圣诞聚餐
I do miss our Christmas potlucks.
是啊
Yeah.
下一个是谁
So, who's next?
斯坦利·基恩
Stanley Keene.
斯坦利·基恩
Stanley keene.
没想到在这见到你
Wasn't expecting to see you here.
我想先做完书面工作
Thought I'd finish up some paperwork
明天就能出警了
so I can hit the ground running tomorrow.
顺带一提 我挺好的
I'm been doing fine, by the way.
谢谢你来医院看我
Thanks for visiting me in the hospital.
侄儿 我不去医院探望病号♥
I don't do hospitals, nephew,
就像你不来敬老院探望老人一样
just like you don't do old folks' homes.
你要带我去哪儿
Where you taking me?
回到组织怀抱
Back to the big leagues.
那是你的偷鸡贼吗
Is that your chicken thief?
不是 一个夏安人声称自己
No. A cheyenne guy claims
被两个白人绑♥架♥并强灌佩奥特掌
two white dudes kidnapped him and forced him to take peyote.
这位朋友崔维斯被他指认出来了
Our friend Travis here was I.D.'d by him.
崔维斯 怎么回事
Travis...what's going on?
窝在家里拖欠银行还款是一回事
I mean, defaulting on your home,
绑♥架♥可是另一回事
that's one thing, but kidnapping?
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
-昨晚 -真的吗
- Last night. - Really?
那就不会是崔维斯
Well, then it can't be Travis
因为他一直和我在一起
'cause he was hanging out with me.
他去年可是用枪指过你
He pulled a gun on you last year.
是啊
Yeah.
昨晚我们在红马驹喝酒冰释前嫌了
And we got drinks at the Red Pony last night to bury the hatchet.
我有点喝多了 崔维斯送我回的家
I had a few too many, Travis drove me home.
沃特 还有正事要办呢
Bigger fish, Walt.
你一开始为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me this in the first place?
我只是不想在家里待了
I just wanted to get us out of that house.
能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
他拒捕了吗
So did he resist arrest?
没有
No. No.
这次可没
Not this time.
那么到此为止吧
Then I guess that's it.
我正要走 我送他回家吧
I'm on my way out, and I owe Travis a ride.
要我给马赛厄斯打电♥话♥
Want me to call Mathias,
告诉他嫌犯有不在场证明吗
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表