剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
可小维结婚了
But Vic got married.
是啊
Right.
我真希望肖恩能活着回来
Sure hope Sean makes it out of this in one piece.
干嘛
What the hell?
是那辆车劫走了肖恩吗
Is that the car you saw pick Sean up?
看来我们可能得呼叫支援了
Seems like we're probably gonna have to call in some backup.
你来打更意义重大
It'll mean more coming from you.
我不打
No.
警长 你说这人很暴♥力♥
Sheriff, you said this guy was violent.
没错
Yup.
我们最不希望看到再来一个露比·山脊
And the last thing we need is another Ruby Ridge.
不让钱斯知道我们在这
The only way we get Vic and Sean out
才有可能救小维和肖恩出来
is if Chance doesn't know we're here.
你玩棒球吗
You a baseball player?
小联盟
Little league?
肖恩 天哪 肖恩
Sean?! Oh, my God! Sean?!
-你们对他做了什么 -你没事吧
- What the hell did they do to you? - Are you okay?
-你没事吧 -你没事吧
- Are you okay? - Are you okay?
好棒
Oh, bravo!
一对苦情人
A couple of committed thespians.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean! Sean!
肖恩
Sean!!
好了
All right.
所以 她是维多利亚·莫雷蒂警官
So, she's Deputy Victoria Moretti,
而你是肖恩·基冈
and you're Sean Keegan.
哇哦 姓氏不同嘛
Wow. Different last name.
小维 我不能说我有多了解你
Hey, Vic, I can't tell you I know you that well,
但是他看上去不是你的菜
but he doesn't seem like your type.
我觉得我知道你的口味
I think I know your type.
我没有跟他的姓 但是我们结婚了
I didn't take his last name, but we are married.
闭嘴
Just shut your mouth!
我再也不和你说话了
I'm not talking to you any longer.
肖恩 我带你来的时候你和谁打电♥话♥呢
Hey, Sean, who did you call before we picked you up, eh?
条子 州警
The feds? State troopers?
你打电♥话♥给警长 沃特·朗迈尔了吗
Did you call the sheriff, Walt Longmire?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
我没有给别人打电♥话♥
I didn't call anybody.
我以为你说
I thought you said
你和你的妻子出车祸了
you and your wife had some car trouble.
没错
We did.
然后你就让她来到了这里
And you sent her all the way over here, then,
为了借个电♥话♥
to borrow a phone?
可你自己还有个手♥机♥
And you already had one.
这说不通啊 来嘛 肖恩
That makes no sense. Come on, Sean.
手♥机♥没电了 我们要充电
The phone was dead. We had to charge it.
我跟你说过了闭嘴
I told you to shut your mouth!
我在试着和你的卧底同事谈话呢
I'm trying to converse with your undercover colleague here,
基冈警官
Officer Keegan.
-我不是警♥察♥ -但是你打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
- I'm not a cop. - But you called one.
-我没有打电♥话♥ -好吧
- I didn't call anybody. - All right.
我要查你的历史记录
You see, I'm gonna check your history.
如果我发现你是在说谎
And if it turns out you've been lying to me,
那可就糟糕了
this is not gonna go well.
我就不懂了 为什么人们
I-I don't understand why people bother
老是 老是把手♥机♥锁起来
to -- to lock their phones.
反正国安局也在窃听你们的电♥话♥的啊
The NSA are listening in on every damn call anyway.
现在 我要你告诉我你的密♥码♥ 肖恩
Now, I need you to give me your pass code, Sean.
我忘了
I forgot.
拜托
Come on.
别想当孤胆英雄了
Don't try to be a hero.
密♥码♥ 肖恩
The pass code, Sean.
真的 压力一大我就会健忘
Seriously, when I'm stressed, I forget things.
我压力也很大
I'm stressed, too.
说不定我们应该把头盔拿来
Maybe we should bring the helmets, huh?
怎么样啊
All right?
谢谢
Thank you.
-最后的机会了 -肖恩
- Last chance. - Sean!
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
-让她闭嘴 -肖恩
- Shut her up! -Sean!
好嘞
All right.
不 不
No! No!
-肖恩 -我不能集中精神了
- Sean! - I can't concentrate!
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩 肖恩
Sean! Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
你觉得你比我聪明吗
You think you're smarter than me.
你差得远呢
You're not even close.
与杰克逊会面
维多利亚·莫雷蒂收
"亲爱的沃特
"Dear Walt,
"我怀着极大的愧疚
"It is with great regret that I write this report
"向你汇报我的同事布兰奇·康纳利警员
"about the conduct of my colleague
的所作所为"
Deputy Branch Connally..."
弗格
Ferg.
高速巡警发现葛斯基的车 被扔在那里
Highway patrol found Gorski's car -- abandoned.
沃特的福特烈马就在旁边
And Walt's bronco was nearby,
停在一辆失事车辆旁边
parked by a wrecked convertible,
但是没有发现沃特
But no sign of Walt.
巡警们准备搜索整块区域
The trooper's gonna canvass the area,
但是他说那里几乎没有人烟
but he says it's pretty sparsely populated.
告诉我他们在哪里找到的车
Tell me where they found the cars.
别出声 别出声
Hey! Quiet! Quiet!
天啊
Oh, God!
求你了 待着别动
For god's sakes, stay put!
她肯定在里面
She must be in there.
他们不可能冒险杀巡警
They'd never risk shooting a patrolman
除非是想掩藏什么
unless they had something to hide.
但愿小维还活着
You better hope Vic's alive.
否则他们今天就别想活了
Or that won't be the last man that goes down today.
情况不好
Oh. This isn't good.
你肯定脑震荡了
You clearly have a concussion.
脑震荡现在可算不上大问题
A concussion is the least of our problems right now.
你听到枪声了吗
Did you not hear those gunshots?
我听到一声
I heard one... gunshot.
但也可能只是
But, you know, that could just be one of those
某个神经病在打靶
psychotic hillbillies taking target practice, you know?
天啊 你得看医生
Oh, baby. Oh, you need a doctor.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean! Sean!
我很好
I'm fine.
你一点也不好
No, you're not fine!
但是会没事的
But it's okay.
他们就想要密♥码♥ 是吧
This guy just wants this pass code, right?
是吧
Right?
那 要不我去...
So, uh, why don't I go...
和他谈谈
negotiate with him--
如果他放你走
tell him I'll give him the pass code
我就告诉他密♥码♥
in exchange for setting you free.
肖恩
Sean...
宝贝 他们都没蒙住我们的眼睛
Honey, they didn't blindfold either one of us.
他们就没打算放我们走
They have no intention of...Letting us go.
那什么密♥码♥只是
That stupid pass code is the only thing
暂时能保命
that's keeping us alive right now.
他们觉得我们有他们需要的东西
We have something they think they need.
要是你把我的手♥机♥给他们
If you gave them my cellphone,
他们能查到什么吗
would they find anything?
我给沃特打过电♥话♥
Yeah, I, um... I called Walt.
他们想要什么
What do these guys want?
为什么他们一直问沃特的事
Why does he keep asking about Walt?
我觉得就是这个人杀了他妻子
Because I think this is the guy that killed his wife.
沃特在墙上挂着他的照片
Walt had his picture on his wall,
几周前他还问了钱斯几个问题
and he came out to question Chance a couple weeks ago,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表