剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我只是不想失去这笔生意
I just really don't want to lose the business.
或是你妻子
or your wife.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
亚当不只在外领导学生
Adam wasn't just out there to lead students.
他还在秘密与某人会面
He was out there to meet someone in secret.
大♥麻♥和其它我没找到的证据
The pot and the other evidence I couldn't find...
证明他是为了和苏珊约会
It was for a rendezvous, with Susan.
别说了
Stop.
你爱你妻子 我能看出来
You love your wife. I can see that.
因此你那晚跟踪她 然后...
That's why you followed her that night, and...
所以你把婚外恋的证据都毁了
...that's why you removed every trace of the affair...
在你杀了亚当之后
after you killed Adam.
不留痕迹
"Leave no trace."
这是野外求生的黄金法则
That's the golden rule of the outdoorsman.
她不知道 对吧
She doesn't know, does she?
她爱我
She loves me.
至少我觉得她爱我
At least, I think she does.
亚当像是顽疾
Adam was a...sickness.
她甩也甩不掉
She -- she couldn't shake it.
甚至我们结婚后 搬家过来
Even after we got married... me move out here,
我以为我们会拥有一切
and I'm thinking we're gonna have all this --
就我俩 一起
just us, together.
然后我看到他们在一起
And then I saw them...
我就知道那不可能了
And I knew that wasn't gonna happen.
她告诉了我她做了什么
Well, she's told me what she's done.
现在 你想要我告诉她你做了什么
Now, do you want me to tell her what you've done,
或者 应该我在这 你去告诉她
or...should I stay here and let you?
之前我说出来消遣
You know, when I said I wanted to hang out,
还以为是
I thought there'd be...
接着喝酒 或者有点特别的
more drinking or -- or something.
好吧 我没完全说实话
Yeah, I wasn't totally straight with you.
记得我说
Remember how I said
开枪打我的人我有新线索了吗
I had some other leads on who shot me?
那我们是在盯梢吗
So... a-are we on a stakeout?
对
We are.
而且 没有上头的许可
And I'm not really supposed to be on the rez
我不能进入保留区 所以
without official permission, so...
我需要你的车
I needed your car.
你可以直接说的
You could have just asked.
那这是监视谁
So, uh... who we staking out?
有个经营佩奥特掌的人住这
The guy who lives there is a peyote dealer.
是他开的枪吗
He -- is he the shooter?
-在这等 -等等
- Wait here. - Wait.
你在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?!
开车
Drive!
发生什么事儿了
Hey, what's going on in here?
真是昨♥日♥重♥现♥
This is a walk down memory lane.
你知道不少政客和总裁
Did you know that a lot of politicians and C.E.O.s
都有反♥社♥会♥倾向吗
are sociopaths?
我觉得比反♥社♥会♥严重
I got another word for 'em.
但你为什么考虑总裁 政客
But why are you thinking about C.E.O.s and politicians
和反♥社♥会♥倾向
and sociopaths?
因为他们聪明
Because they're smart.
他们做事有条理 有计划
They're organized. They're planners.
他们不在乎拿人命当游戏玩
They don't mind playing games with people's lives.
这盒里的所有人
All the guys in this box
都非常恨我 可能杀我妻子
hate me enough to have my wife killed,
但有些人太蠢 计划不好
but some of them aren't smart enough to plan it all out.
也有些人做得到
But some of them are.
怀俄明州监狱 转监申请
怀俄明州监狱 转监申请
你知道吗 沃特
You know, Walter,
等你找到了凶手
when you find out which one of 'em did it to you,
我希望你能帮我个忙
I want you to do me a little favor.
什么忙
What's that?
让他痛不欲生
I want you to hurt him.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表