剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
在你回家之前
Before you go, um,
有件事得告诉你
I need to talk to you about something.
好吧
All right.
干这活儿最不愿意做的工作之一
Uh...one of the less-desirable parts of this job
就是我们得在郡里的传票送达员
is that we have to serve legal papers
人手不够时送法律文书
when the county is short of process servers.
你想让我在回家路上给某人送传票吗
Do you want me to serve someone a subpoena on the way home?
不是
No.
我受托 代表法庭把这个给你
I'm required to give you this on behalf of the court.
前几天 你说你
The other day, when you said you -
可能要辞职的时候
you might be leaving the department,
我没说真心话
well, I didn't say what I, uh, what I wanted to say,
因为我觉得
'cause I didn't think it was my -
我没资格插手
my place to - to get in the middle of things.
你有权决定自己的生活
Um, and you have the right to make any decision you want, um...
不过重点是 小维
but the point is, Vic...
我想让你留下
I want you to stay.
有笔吗
You got a pen?
什么大不了的事得把我从床上叫起来
What's so important that you need to get me out of bed?
我一直在考虑你要买♥♥我酒吧的提议
I've been thinking over your offer to buy this place,
我只在一种情况下卖♥♥给你
and I will sell it to you under one condition.
告诉我沃特妻子被杀时大流士在哪儿
Tell me where Darius was when Walt's wife was murdered.
否则我把酒吧烧成废墟
Or I can just burn this place to the ground.
等等 亨利 你疯了吧
Now, now, hold on, Henry. This is crazy.
你可不想失去自己的酒吧
You don't want to lose your bar.
-你需要这酒吧 -不
- You need this place. - No.
你才需要这间酒吧
You are the one who needs this place
来洗你的黑钱
to launder your dirty money.
告诉我当时大流士在哪儿
Tell me where Darius was
我现在就立契转让给你
and I will sign the deed over to you right now.
不说
No deal?
那好
Oh, well.
布兰奇
Branch?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
亨利 你没事吧
Henry, you all right?
不是他干的
He did not do it.
什么
What?
大流士·伯恩斯 他没杀米勒·贝克
Darius Burns -- he did not kill Miller Beck.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
玛拉基·斯特兰德告诉我的
Malachi Strand told me.
你无法确信玛拉基的话是真的
You can't be sure anything Malachi says is true.
这次我信
This time, I can.
如果他不说实话
If he had not told the truth,
酒吧现在已经烧成灰烬了
the bar would be in ashes right now.
是你放的火
Did you start this fire?
我以为如果我能让玛拉基
I thought if I could get Malachi
告诉我米勒·贝克被杀时大流士在哪儿
to tell me where Darius was when Miller Beck was killed,
凯迪就能把他们联♥系♥到一块
then Cady could link them together
我们在法庭上就有胜算了
and we might have had a shot in court.
可我赌输了
But my gamble did not pay off.
结果是 米勒·贝克被杀时
Turns out, Darius was in Connecticut,
大流士在康涅狄格州为玛拉基办事
doing a job for Malachi when Miller Beck was murdered.
玛拉基也许是这么跟你说的
Well, Malachi might have told you that,
可我们仍得核实
but we still need to confirm it.
凯迪已经核实了
Cady already did.
等我进了监狱 玛拉基就会拥有这间酒吧
When I go to prison, Malachi will own this place.
我应该让它烧成灰的
I should have just let it burn.
亨利
Henry.
消防员们都饿了
The firemen are hungry.
我答应给他们做三明治
I promised I would make sandwiches.
警长 找你的
Sheriff, it's for you.
你好
Hello?
我刚刚和戴维·山脊谈过
Hey. I just spoke with David Ridges.
伊瑟加油站
伙计 你想干嘛
Hey-hey, bud. What are you doing here?
给事情做个了结
Just tying up some loose ends.
我有的是时间
I got some time on my hands.
好吧
Okay.
我警告过你 如果沃特发现了
I warned you what would happen
山姆·波提特的事情 会发生什么
if Walt found out about Sam Poteet.
我很抱歉 我必须得告诉沃特
Look, I-I'm sorry. I had to tell Walt.
我没法把话收回 好好想想 布兰奇
I-I-I can't take that back. Think about this, Branch.
如果有人发现我被谋杀了
If I turn up murdered,
沃特第一个怀疑的就是你
you're the first person that Walt's gonna suspect.
我再也不管沃特怎么想了
I don't care what Walt thinks anymore.
布兰奇 不要杀我
Please don't kill me, Branch.
当枪口对准你的时候
It's not much fun when
是不是觉得没那么好玩了
the barrel's point at you, is it?
别担心 贾维斯
Don't worry, Travis.
我不会在你身上浪费子弹
I'm not gonna waste a shell on you.
但为了补偿我
But you're gonna have to do something
你得做点事
to make this all up to me.
什么事
What?
把你的车钥匙给我
Give me the keys to your car.
好吧
Okay.
给你
Here.
警长 你在吗
Sheriff, you there?
怎么了 弗格
What is it, Ferg?
好像布兰奇已经离开他父亲家了
Looks like Branch took off from his dad's house.
贾维斯·墨菲刚刚打来电♥话♥
Travis Murphy just called
他说布兰奇在加油站用枪指着他
and said Branch held him up with a shotgun
还把他的车开走了
at the gas station and took his car.
贾维斯说他不知道布兰奇去了哪里
Travis says he has no idea where Branch went.
小维呢
Where's Vic?
她把自己锁在你的办公室里
She locked herself inside of your office.
那就让她呆在那里
Well, keep her there.
你现在在哪里
Where are you right now?
我在去马河的路上
I'm heading out to horse creek.
那里有个女的有辆拖车 她有药
There's a medicine woman who's got a trailer there.
夜马告诉我
According to Nighthorse,
山脊跳进河里的时候伤得挺重的
Ridges got pretty banged up when he jumped in the river.
他去那里包扎了一下
He went there to get patched up.
你需要支援吗
You want some backup?
需要 但在这种情况下
Yeah, but under the circumstances,
你应该留在警局 照顾好小维
you should stay there, watch out for Vic.
提前锁好门 以防布兰奇出现
Lock all the doors in case Branch shows up.
收到
Copy.
不要啊
No.
搞什么
No!
不
No!
站起来 山脊
Stand up, Ridges.
慢慢地转过身来
Turn towards me slowly.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我在找戴维·山脊
I'm looking for David Ridges.
听说他藏在这里
I was told he was hiding out here.
如果他在的话 那他可真厉害
If he is, he's doing a heck of a job.
我没见过他
I haven't seen him.
谁告诉你他在这里的
Who told you he was here?
西镇警魂
第三季 第九集
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表