剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, good point.
警长 你们去哪儿了
Hey, sheriff. Where have you been?
弗格 山脊呢
Ferg, where's Ridges?
消失了 你不知道吗
Gone. Didn't you know?
他怎么会消失呢
How can he be gone?
这扇门应该是锁着的
This door's supposed to be locked.
是啊 我认为有人把门撬开了
Yeah, I think someone picked it.
我刚从门上采集到一些指纹
I just lifted some prints from the door.
有人偷了具尸体
Someone stole a corpse?
我知道 好变♥态♥ 是吧
I know. Pretty sick, right?
你们找到什么线索了
So, what do you have here?
找不回山脊的尸体 线索就比预想的少
Less than we thought if we don't get Ridges' body back.
尾灯坏了
Taillight's out.
十秒前还好好的
It wasn't 10 seconds ago.
介不介意撞那辆卡车
You mind popping that trunk?
嗯 我介意
Yes, I do.
撞卡车 雅各
Pop the trunk, Jacob.
莫雷蒂 你期望在后背箱找见什么
What are you expecting to find back there, Moretti?
一具死尸
A dead body?
是啊
Yeah, actually.
有人偷了戴维·山脊的尸体
Someone stole David Ridges' body.
也许有人想湮灭证据
Maybe someone wanting to destroy evidence.
你是除了我们警局以外
And you are the only person outside of our department
唯一知道戴维·山脊死了的人
who knew David Ridges was dead.
大家都觉得他死了
Everybody thought he was dead.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
我没必要跟你争这个 但不知怎的
I don't have to do this, and yet somehow,
我都开始计算你们警局对我
I'm starting to enjoy racking up the harassment claims
一共骚扰了多少次了
against your department.
请下车
Step out of the car, please.
我能走了吗
May I go now?!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
检查里程表
Checking the odometer.
最近通话
山姆·波提特
除了山姆·波提特 你还跟谁
Who else did you tell about David Ridges
说戴维·山脊的事了
besides Sam Poteet?
听起来不错
Well, that sounds fine
只要利率至少三个月
as long as interest rates stay where they are
保持不变
for at least three months.
真的能三个月不变吗
Do you think we can count on that?
听着 拉里 我一会再打给你
Listen, Larry, I'm gonna have to call you back.
-布兰奇 -爸
- Branch. - Hey, dad.
我没想你能这么快来
Oh, I didn't expect you so soon.
我也没什么事做 就呆在房♥里
Yeah, I don't do too well, just sitting around the house.
所以 你觉得新制♥服♥怎么样
So, what do you think of the new uniform?
说实话 有点太正式了
A little overdressed, truth be told,
但我喜欢这种态度
but I do like the attitude.
所以 我要做什么
So, what do I do?
-你想做什么 -不知道
- What do you want to do? - I don't know.
或许我能了解下你做的事
Maybe I should get caught up on what it is you do.
我还不太熟悉业务细节
I'm a little shaky on the details.
在走廊最里面有间空办公室
All right, we got an empty office right down the hall.
我会让我的秘书帮你整理好房♥间
I'll have my girl get you squared away in there
再把现在的项目资料都给你
and bring you decks on all our current projects.
我也要知道过去的项目吧
Shouldn't I get to know past projects, too?
对 好想法
Yeah, yeah, sure. Good idea.
你想喝什么样的咖啡
How do you take your coffee?
-黑咖啡 -好的
- Black. - Black it is.
那蠢蛋一定是忘了
Idiot must have forgotten
他脚踝上还有监视器
he was wearing an ankle monitor.
我会尽快确保法庭
I'll see that the court is made aware of this
知道这事
as soon as possible.
谢谢 你让我们的工作轻松多了
Thank you again. You make our job so much easier.
弗格 钥匙
Ferg. Key.
夜马给帮他做事的山姆·波提特
So, Nighthorse calls Sam Poteet,
打电♥话♥
who works for him now.
波提特去医院 撬开锁
Poteet goes to the hospital and picks a lock?
把山脊案与夜马有关的证据都毁了
And gets rid of evidence linking Nighthorse to Ridges' crimes.
人身保护权
Habeas corpus.
什么
What?
拉丁文 意思是"严禁非法拘禁"
It's latin for "Produce the body."
如果我没抓到山脊 就不能说他是凶手
I can't prove Ridges is the murderer if I don't have Ridges.
所以 波提特会带他去哪儿呢
So, where would Poteet take him?
对山姆·波提特和他朋友来说 戴维不是犯人
To Sam Poteet and his friends, David is not a criminal.
他是个战士
He's a warrior.
他们会带他去战场
They will take him to a battlefield.
你知道去哪个吗
Do you know which one?
我猜到个地方
I have a good guess.
口头流传说
Oral tradition says
这地方最后一个疯犬战士
that the last dog soldier in this part of the country
会在科普利平原附近打他最后一仗
fought his last battle near Copley Flats.
他和五个战士一起
He had five warriors with him.
100个白人战士会围攻他们
An army of 100 white men surrounded them.
他们战斗至死
They fought to the death.
我觉得他们会把戴维带去那儿
I think that is where they will take David.
山姆·波提特
Sam Poteet.
把他放下
Put him down.
我们正想放下 埋葬他
We plan to. In the earth.
我不会让你这么做的
I can't let you do that.
我理解你要埋葬死去的兄弟
I understand you need to bury a fallen brother,
我保证你会有机会的
and I promise you I will let you in due time.
但今天 我需要他
But today, I need him.
我不能喝 现在不能
I can't have that. Not now.
你也不用喝
And you do not need it.
是他吗
Is that him?
那是副检察官斯隆
That's A.D.A. Sloan.
菲尔斯
Fales.
他来这干什么
Why is he here?
你好 朗迈尔小姐
Hello, Miss Longmire.
斯隆先生 感谢你过来
Mr. Sloan, thank you for making the trip.
菲尔斯警探 没想到能在这看到你
Detective Fales, I'm surprised to see you here.
我听说亨利·站熊
When I heard Henry Standingbear
要在吧台边作陈述
was going to make a statement,
我可不能错过这个
I just couldn't pass up the opportunity
或者他的汉堡包
or one of his burgers.
菲尔斯警探是我的调查主管
Detective Fales is my chief investigator.
你对他的出现有任何异议吗
Do you have any objection to his presence?
不 没关系
No. It's fine.
你们俩先在这坐一会
Why don't you both sit there?
警长过会就来
The sheriff is gonna join us.
你对他的出现有任何异议吗
Do you have any objection to his presence?
-其实呢 -在你回答之前
- Actually -- - Before you answer that,
我自己要先向你们坦白
I have a confession of my own to make.
亨利不会做陈述
Henry's not making a statement.
你知不知道我们开车来用了多久
Do you know how long of a drive we made?
大概要五个小时
About five hours, give or take.
为什么要我们来这里 朗迈尔小姐
Why are we here, Miss Longmire?
两星期之前 斯隆先生说
Two weeks ago, Mr. Sloan said
如果我的客户采用有罪辩护
that he would take the death penalty off the table
他将不考虑死刑
if my client pled guilty.
我想讨价还价
I'd like to make a counter offer.
我知道你不是很有经验
I know you're not terribly experienced,
但是我们对讨价还价没有兴趣
but we're not interested in any counter offer.
我听了你们的要求
I listened to your offer.
至少也该听听她的话吧
The least you can do is listen to hers.
行 说吧
Fine. What?
我们会签署一份协议
We will sign a binding agreement right here,
声明如果你愿意今天撤销对亨利的指控
stating that we will not bring a civil suit against your office
我们就不会对你的事务所提起民事诉讼
if you agree to drop all charges against Henry today.
你脑子进水了吧
What universe are you living in?!
别这么激动 斯隆先生
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表