剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
警长 我有重要的事
Sheriff? It's important.
-你逗我吗 那是我儿子 -康纳利先生
- Are you kidding me? He's my son. - Mr. Connally --
-有话也得跟我说 -先生
- Got something to say, say it to me. - Sir.
把你的手拿开
Get your hand off me.
我清理腹部伤口的时候
I was cleaning the abdominal wound
发现了这个
when I noticed something.
藏在一些肌肉组织下面
It was under some muscle tissue.
我差点没看到
I almost missed it.
不取出来也许会严重感染
It would've caused a serious infection.
这是乌鸦的羽毛
It's a crow feather.
你见过这种事吗
You ever seen anything like that?
没有
Never.
那这十公分的乌鸦羽毛是怎么
Okay, so how did a four-inch crow feather
跑到你警官的伤口里的
end up inside your deputy's bullet wound?
有人放进去的
Somebody put it there.
你好 儿子
Hey, son.
他们说你可能快醒了
They said you might be waking up.
我给你带了姜汁汽水
I brought you a ginger ale.
谢谢
Thanks.
警长也在
And the sheriff's here.
他想问你几个问题
He wants to ask you a few questions.
你不愿意也可以不见他
You don't have to do it if you don't want to.
我巴不得出去叫他滚蛋呢
I'd be more than happy to tell him to piss off.
我可以见他
I can talk.
你好 布兰奇
Hey, Branch.
我不想过多占用你的时间
I don't want to take too much of your time.
我只想问问 你记得事件经过吗
I just want to know if you remember what happened.
我中枪了
I got shot.
是啊 两次呢
Yeah. Twice.
我发现你时
When I first found you,
你说你被死人枪击了
you told me you'd been shot by a dead man.
那是什么意思
What'd you mean by that?
是戴维·山脊
David Ridges.
戴维·山脊是谁
Who the hell's David Ridges?
自杀视频里的那个人吗
The guy from the suicide video?
但他化了妆
Only he was wearing makeup --
脸和身体都涂成了灰白色
grayish white all over his face and body,
像是战妆
like war paint.
他开枪打了我之后
And at some point after he shot me,
还站在我旁边
he was standing over me,
边哼唧边跳
chanting and dancing.
头上插着些黑色的羽毛
He had these black feathers on his head.
你记得你开枪了吗
You remember firing your weapon?
应该开枪了
I think so.
好儿子
That's my boy.
但愿你打中那印第安王八蛋了
I hope you hit the Indian son of a bitch.
我刚想到夜马
I just remembered Nighthorse.
雅各·夜马吗
Jacob Nighthorse?
我之前和他去了葬礼的火堆旁
I was out at the funeral pyre earlier with him.
想收集些DNA证物
I wanted to collect some DNA evidence.
雅各说 我回去就会有人找我算账的
Jacob said if I went back, someone would come after me.
所以那个叫夜马的让山脊枪击你吗
So, that Nighthorse got this guy Ridges to shoot you?
戴维·山脊已经死了
David Ridges is dead.
我见到他了 沃特
I saw him, Walt.
我中枪前收集了点灰烬
Before I got shot, I collected some of the ashes.
你看到我身上的证物袋了吗
Did you pick up the evidence bag that I had?
我光顾着救你了
I was kind of focused on getting you help, so...
你得找到那袋子 沃特
You got to get that bag, Walt.
那些骨灰 不是戴维的
Those ashes -- they're not David's.
我没发疯
I'm not crazy.
医生 你给布兰奇用了什么药
Doc. What kind of meds you have Branch on?
抗感染的抗生素 凝血剂 苯妥英
Uh, antibiotics to fight infection, coagulant, dilantin.
帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
再做个检查
I want you to run a test,
看他身体还有没有别的问题
see if he's got anything else in his system.
你想要我检查哪方面的
What do you want me to check for?
能引起幻觉的东西
Something that might explain hallucinations.
就是这 动起来
Right here. Move your feet.
就是这样 就是这样
There you go. There you go. Yeah!
注意后方 注意后方
Watch the back door. Watch the back door.
杰夫
Hey, Jeff.
祝下次好运 兄弟
Better luck next time, brother.
-明年见 -明年见
- Yeah. See you next year. - See you next year. Okay.
你好 警长
Hey, Sheriff.
雅各
Jacob.
我想你是为了亨利的事情吧
So, uh, I take it your visit is about Henry.
他没出现 他的队伍差点弃权
He never showed. His team almost forfeited.
他们肯定感谢你大力相助
I'm sure they appreciated you helping out.
最起码亨利是
I know Henry did.
-他在哪 -不关你的事
- So, where is he? - That's not your concern.
现在我要和你谈谈
Right now, I need to talk to you
你和布兰奇说了什么
about a conversation you had with Branch.
谈了关于戴维·山脊的事
Oh, right, the, uh -- the David Ridges thing.
我知道我的所作所为
Look, I know that, uh, what I did
可能有点越界
might fall slightly outside your laws,
但我这么做都是为了完成戴维的心愿
but all I was doing was honoring David's wishes.
在架子上烧他的尸体也是完成心愿吗
By burning his body on a raised platform?
那可不是传统的夏安族式葬礼
That's not exactly a traditional Cheyenne burial.
戴维尊崇过许多部落的传统
David honored traditions from many tribes.
布兰奇说你威胁过他
Branch said you threatened him.
说他要是敢
Said if he tried to collect
收集戴维的骨灰去化验
any of David's ashes to test them,
你就会追杀他
you would come after him.
我警告他
I warned him
夏安族的怒火会烧到他的
that the fury of the Cheyenne nation would come down on him.
我说的是恶灵
I was speaking about spirits,
暗中跟他作对什么的
of course -- about bad fortune.
布兰奇三小时前中枪了
Branch was shot three hours ago.
他没听你的话 回去了
He went back out to where you told him not to go,
然后中枪了
and he got shot.
你觉得是我♥干♥的吗
And you think I did it?
是你吗
Did you?
不是
No.
你需要不在场证据吗
And if you need an alibi,
当时我在进行商业会谈
I was at a chamber of commerce meeting.
戴维·山脊呢
What about David Ridges?
戴维有更完美的不在场证明
Oh, I'd say David's got an even better alibi,
因为他已经死了
given that he's dead.
布兰奇不这么认为
Not according to Branch.
布兰奇在那里看到过他
Branch saw him out there.
他看到戴维了
He saw David?
他说戴维长什么样
What did he say David looked like?
他全身涂满了白色的颜料
He was wearing white makeup on his face and body.
白色勇士
A white warrior.
你信奉宗教吗 沃特
Are you a religious man, Walt?
我不信宗教
I'm a private man.
我才意识到自己的信仰多么浅薄
I didn't realize how weak my own belief was, until now.
我亲眼看着戴维死了
I saw David dead.
我火化了他的尸体
I burned his body.
然后他回来了
And he came back.
他穿越了时空
He traveled through time.
还有别人知道布兰奇的幻觉吗
Does anyone else know about Branch's vision?
怎么
Why?
人们听说了
If people hear about it,
肯定想去那看看
they're gonna want to visit the site.
那是圣地
It's a sacred place.
也是犯罪现场
It's also a crime scene.
所以你自己知道就得了
So keep it to yourself.
你相信那种东西吗
You believe in that kind of stuff?
等我找到
Ask me later after I find
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表