剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I don't think you had a choice.
假装看不见 不举报他
Looking the other way and keeping quiet,
那就不是你了
that's not who you are.
鸡的事查了吗
Did you check on that chicken?
没呢 鸡啊
Uh, no. The chicken.
从纽特·坎宁安的农场上偷的吗
It was stolen from Newt Cunningham's farm, right?
不能算是偷
Stolen is the wrong word.
把鸡带走的人还留了20块
Um, whoever took the chicken left behind 20 bucks,
够买♥♥好几只了
Which is pretty much blue book value.
像是赫克托干的
Sounds like Hector.
你觉得是赫克托拿了鸡留下了钱
So you think Hector took the chicken and left behind money?
像是他干的 有自己的原则
It'd be in his character. He's always followed a code.
凯迪说有个女的进来
Cady told me that, uh, a woman came in
求她不要再找赫克托了
begging her to stop the search.
阿黛尔·查普曼
Adele Chapman.
她住这
She lives here.
为啥是她家
Why mark her house?
谁会进来求你叫停通缉令
Who comes in and asks you to stop looking for a wanted man?
知道他在哪的人
Someone who knows where he is.
这几个地方
And both these locations
都离夏日小道很近
are close to the caves at summer pass,
就是那个远足者看到印第安人的地方
where that hiker claimed he saw an Indian.
是啊 可他的描述
Well, yeah, but the hiker's description
不像是赫克托
didn't sound anything like hector.
长发 挺瘦 中等个头
Long hair, thin build, medium height.
你知道这是谁吧
You know who this is, right?
是大卫·山脊
It's David Ridges.
你自己说的 沃特
You admitted it yourself, Walt.
他有可能还活着
There's a chance he could still be alive.
我觉得不是赫克托躲在那
I don't think it's Hector hiding up there.
而是山脊
I think it's Ridges.
只有一个办法了
There's only one way to find out.
自♥由♥的感觉真好
Such a fine feeling being free.
不是吗 汉克
Ain't that right, Hank?
真是件好事
Sort of a blessing.
想去哪就去哪
You just come and go as you please.
至少某些人能
Well, some of us, anyway.
你在干什么呢
What do you imagine you are doing?
敬自♥由♥
Ahh. To sweet freedom.
谢谢你替我占位
Hey. Thanks for holding my seat.
汉克 我们的兄弟会
The brotherhood, Hank.
有许多面孔
It wears many faces.
你一半的刑期都不满
You have not even served half of your sentence.
怎么能获得假释
How can you be out on parole?
看来沃特·朗迈尔的话
I guess the word of Walter Longmire
不像以前那么可信了
doesn't hold the same sway that it used to.
真是有意思
Funny how things work out.
我自♥由♥了 你得进去
I'm free, you're going back inside.
风水又转了
Times be a-changing.
为什么 汉克
Why, hank.
这么高贵的物种
Why in the world
你为什么要拿来卖♥♥
would you put this noble specimen up for sale?
不是因为缺钱吧
It's not because of money troubles, I hope.
不过算一算
Now that I think of it,
回监狱之前
you're gonna have to sell this place
你得把酒吧卖♥♥了
before you go back inside.
这样吧 这东西还是留给
You know, maybe it'd be better
你的族人和兄弟比较好
if you keep it with your people, your brothers.
我们不是兄弟
We are not brothers.
放轻松 汉克
Oh, lighten up, Hank.
等时候到了会说到这个的
We'll talk about it when the time comes.
现在呢 我还是
In the meantime, I'll go ahead
替你保管一下这些动物吧
and take these stuffed critters off your hands.
放我书房♥应该挺好
This ought to add some color to my study.
其他的我派手下来取
I'll have the boys come by and pick up the rest later.
我可不想再中枪了
I'm not getting shot again.
我要抓活的赫克托
I need Hector alive.
如果不是赫克托呢
What if it's not Hector?
那我要抓活的大卫·山脊
Then I need David Ridges alive.
沃特 有血
Walt, blood.
赫克托
Hector!
来晚了 警♥察♥
You're too late, law man.
他脑袋怎么了
What the hell happened to his head?
被剥了头皮
He's been scalped.
他开枪的时候我在洞外面
I was outside the cave when he shot me.
胸口一枪 腿两枪
One in the chest, two in the legs.
我好不容易爬进来
I dragged myself back in here.
蛇跟着我进来了
But the snake followed me in.
谁是蛇
Who's the snake?
是他吗
Was it him?
是
Yes.
就是这条蛇杀了我
That is the snake who killed me.
大卫·山脊为什么追杀你
Why would David Ridges come after you?
不知道
I don't know.
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
不是他也会有别人
If it wasn't him, it'd be someone else.
事情总是这样结束
It was always going to end like this.
我一直想像勇士一样死去
I always wanted to die as a warrior,
警♥察♥
law man,
在蓝天下 同胞的土地上
under the big sky, on my people's land.
而不是像畜生一样在洞里
Not in some cave like an animal.
现在只有我和祖先知道了
This is between me and my ancestors now.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表