剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
No, he abandoned us.
他背叛了他的家庭 一切
He turned his back on our family, on everything.
他知道我们母亲有多狠
He knew how cruel our mother was,
却把她留给了我
and he left me to take care of her.
我照料她
I nursed her.
我给她用药
I gave her her medications.
我照顾她的鸟
I took care of her damn birds.
我为了她放弃了一切
I gave up my life for that woman.
但她爱的却是哥哥
And he got all her affection.
他的遗产是我们的两倍
He -- he got double the money we did.
这不公平
Just wasn't fair.
发泄你的怒气给一个无辜人也不公平
It's not fair to take your revenge on an innocent man, either.
佩妮
Penny.
谢谢 谢谢你能理解
Thank you. I appreciate your understanding.
没什么 你多保重
No problem. Take care of yourself.
你该庆幸有我能拖住他半小时
You're lucky I was here to stall him for half an hour.
我也庆幸能从我办公室的
I am also lucky that I could fit
窗户钻进来
through the window in my office.
它比我想的更窄
It is more narrow than I recall.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
你说你会很快回来的
You said that you were gonna be right back.
我要跟你♥爸♥谈谈
I need to talk to your father.
我有好消息
I have good news.
我和迪娜分手了
I broke up with Deena.
迪娜来这了吗
Deena came here?
我还设法找到了玛拉基手下的照片
I also managed to get a picture of Malachi's guy.
亨利 这不是在"红马驹"拍的
Henry, this picture wasn't taken at the red pony.
没错
No, it was not.
我是你的律师
I'm your lawyer,
所以你不能再和别人私下谈话
so you don't get to have private conversations anymore.
发生什么了
What's going on?
他叫大流士 他为玛拉基做事
His name is Darius. He works for Malachi.
我发现他威胁我的前女友
I found out he blackmailed my ex-girlfriend
偷我的钱
into stealing my money.
他几个月前在后座桌球接近她
He approached her a couple of months ago at Backseat Billiards.
后座桌球
Backseat Billiards?
那在丹佛
That's in Denver.
对
Yes.
玛拉基·斯特兰德在丹佛有手下
Malachi Strand has people working for him in Denver.
这是害死妈妈的人吗
Is this the guy that had mom killed?
西镇警魂
第三季 第六集
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表