剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I wasn't interested in anything but the fact
我对其他事都不感兴趣
that it proved you never left Wyoming, like you were told to.
埃德 除了跟踪我的警官
So, Ed, apart from stalking my deputy,
你还做了什么
what else you been up to?
交朋友了吗
You made any friends?
多亏了你 我找到了一个喜欢的牙医
I-I found a dentist I liked, thanks to you.
我不觉得我们是朋友
I wouldn't say we're friends.
你怎么知道钱斯·吉尔伯特的
How do you know Chance Gilbert?
在这片挺有名 到东边就不行了
The names out here, you just don't get 'em back East.
所以在他的地盘上
So it's just a coincidence
小维不见了 然后你出现了
that Vic disappears in his part of the county
这只是巧合吗
at the same time as you appear?
警长 我只是在寻找小维
Sheriff, I'm just looking out for Vic.
我不清楚钱斯是什么人
I have no idea who this Chance is,
但显然你清楚
but clearly you do.
他是名生存主义者
He's a survivalist--
反政♥府♥ 末日论支持者
anti-government, end-of-days type.
就像疯狂的邪教领袖吗
Like a crazy cult leader?
更棘手
Worse.
这家伙很聪明
The guy's smart.
他为自己在谋杀案中辩护
He served as his own attorney in a murder trial
并让自己无罪释放了
and got himself acquitted.
几年前在一次对峙中 我杀了他弟弟
I killed his brother a few years ago in a standoff.
他非常生气
He's angry about it.
真棒
Oh, great.
你觉得是他绑♥架♥了小维
You think he abducted Vic?
我觉得是你干的
I think you did.
可能在钱斯的帮助之下干的
Maybe with Chance's help.
钱斯这家伙 他凶残吗
And this guy, Chance -- is he violent?
相当凶残
Quite.
其他人呢 带走肖恩的那几个人
And what about the other guys, the ones who took Sean--
他们是谁
Who are they?
有些是他的家人
Some are family.
有些是志同道合的门徒
Some are like-minded disciples.
好吧 停下
Okay, stop.
我跟这事没有一点关系
I didn't have anything to do with this.
你现在相信我了吗
You believe me now?
不相信
Nope.
我想也是
I didn't think so.
我还是留着你的手♥枪♥吧
I think I'll be keeping your sidearm.
埃德·葛斯基是谁
So, who's Ed Gorski?
得了吧 弗格
Come on, Ferg.
沃特说的时候你就知道他是谁了
When Walt mentioned his name, you knew who he was,
可能是他绑♥架♥了小维吗
and now he's supposedly kidnapped Vic?
这家伙是谁 为什么这么神秘
Who is this guy, and why is it such a secret?
前阵子在旅馆发生了一起事故
There was an incident at a motel a while ago.
我觉得葛斯基是小维在费城认识的某个人
I think Gorski is someone Vic knew in Philly...
而且...
And...
而且他们之间可能有一腿
And was maybe having an affair with.
什么样的事故
What kind of incident?
他被打得很惨
He was beaten up pretty badly.
我不知道那是不是小维的丈夫干的
I didn't know if it was Vic's husband who did it,
还是...
or...
我不知道是怎么一回事
I didn't know what happened.
但是葛斯基从没提出任何指控
But Gorski never filed any charges.
警探离职疑云
警探离职疑云
埃德·葛斯基是费城的一名警♥察♥
Ed Gorski was a cop in Philadelphia,
不过他被开除了
but he got fired.
什么时候的事
When?
就在小维来这儿之后
Right after Vic showed up here.
对方不愿合作的时候
Now, how do we find out information
我们要如何获取信息呢
when the subject won't cooperate?
翻她的口袋
Check her pockets?
这事应该你妈来
Or maybe it makes more sense for your mom to do that.
看哪
Look at that.
丢了枪的警♥察♥
A cop losing her gun.
替你觉得丢人
Shame on you.
你在这干嘛 维多利亚·莫雷蒂
What are you doing here, Victoria Moretti?
沃特·朗迈尔派你来的吧
Walt Longmire send you, huh?
我告诉过你我和我丈夫
I told you that my husband and I had --
是啊 你和你丈夫 你们怎么了
Yeah, you and your husband, you had what?
我们车坏了
We had car trouble.
你们车坏了
You had car trouble.
我们差点撞到熊
We almost ran into a bear.
就在我家旁边这条路前面
Right down the road from my house?!
我想知道是灰熊还是黑熊
A grizzly or a black bear? I want to know.
我不知道你是谁 你想要什么
Look, I don't know who you are or what you want.
-你个骗子 -你不信我
- You're such a liar. - You don't believe me?
我凭什么要信你
Now, why should I believe you?
我丈夫现在就和我们的车在那儿呢
My husband is out there right now with our car.
我没说你没有思虑周详
Well, I'm not saying you haven't thought everything through
编出个好故事
and you don't have a good cover story,
我就是不信
but I'm not buying it.
葛斯基貌似被卷入了一次内部调查
Gorski looks to have been pulled into an I.A. Investigation.
一名叫鲍比·德纳勒特的警♥察♥
A cop named Bobby Donalato committed suicide
在听证期间自杀了
during the hearing process.
葛斯基和其他二人被开除了
Then Gorski and two others were kicked off the force.
这一系列调查的
And the whistleblower
发起人是
that started the whole investigation process was...
维多利亚·莫雷蒂警官
Officer Victoria Moretti.
你知道这些吗
Did you know about any of this?
不
No.
看来葛斯基有充分的动机折磨小维
Seems like Gorski's got a pretty legitimate ax to grind with Vic.
如果他抓住她 我们最好尽快找到他
If he's got her, we better find him quick.
这人讨厌登记簿
This guy hates catalogs.
他讨厌政♥府♥
This guy hates the government
和一切他认为代表政♥府♥的人
and everyone he thinks represents it.
那警局在他心里地位如何
So, where does the sheriff's department fall in his mind?
禁止进入
常年的死对头
Pretty firmly on his list of enemies.
也许你能替我答疑解惑 沃特
Maybe you can answer this for me, Walt.
小维那种女人怎么会跟肖恩这种男人结婚
How does a woman like Vic end up with someone like Sean?
不知道
Don't know.
那些人在路上绑走他的时候
I mean, he didn't even put up a fight
他甚至都没反抗
when those guys abducted him on the road.
在那种情况下也许是明智之举
Probably the smartest thing in the circumstances.
他们有枪 他没有
They were armed - he wasn't.
我知道
I know,
一拳也不打 试都不试吗
but how do you not get in one punch -- or try?
不是每个人都能做警♥察♥
Not everyone can be a cop.
就是说这个
My point exactly.
小维就应该跟警♥察♥在一起
There's no way Vic belongs with someone who isn't a cop.
我就是想不通
I just don't get it.
你是说你想不通她为什么不跟你
You mean you don't get why she's not with you.
不是 我没那么说
No. That's not what I'm saying.
毫无疑问 我这种人她见惯了
I'm...an acquired taste, no question.
我理解她为什么要和我分手 可是肖恩
I get why she needed a break from me, but Sean?
那个大软蛋
Mr. Milquetoast?
难以理解
It's just baffling to me.
我不知道
I don't know.
和你在一起几个月 可能看他就顺眼了
He probably looked pretty good after a couple of months of you.
小维和我在一起很好
Vic and I were good together.
真的吗
Really?
听说你结婚了却没告诉她
I heard you were married and didn't tell her.
时机不对
Bad timing.
我和错的人结了婚 然后遇到对的人
I married the wrong woman, then I met the right one.
做了个错误的决定
I made the wrong decision.
不 你压根儿没做什么决定
No. You didn't make a decision at all.
你想脚踩两只船
You tried to have it both ways.
已经不是问题了
Well, that's not gonna be a problem anymore.
我离婚了
I got a divorce.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表