剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Dad, I thought you were bringing a lawyer.
我没时间在这儿耗
I don't have time to waste.
打开牢房♥ 放了我儿子
Open that cell. Release my son.
我不能这么做 没沃特的批准不行
I can't do that -- not until Walt gives the okay.
弗格森
Ferguson.
你父亲还在做屋面工程吗
Does your dad still own that roofing business?
我向你保证 如果你不开牢门
Because I swear to you, if you don't open that cell,
你父亲在这个州
your father will never get another construction job
就别再想接到活了
in this state again.
-你不能这么做 -你试试看
- You can't do that. - Try me.
法官大人 政♥府♥要求庭审日期提前
Your honor, the state's request to advance our trial date
是绝对不符合规定的
is completely out of line.
检方是试图干扰案件审理
This is nothing but the prosecution's attempt to derail our case.
你不用这么激动 朗迈尔小姐
You don't need to get emotional, Miss Longmire.
政♥府♥有正当理由
The state has a valid reason
来要求更改时间
for requesting that the date be moved.
-什么理由 -证人可用性
- Which is? - Witness availability.
我们的重要证人 菲尔斯警探
Our key witness, Detective Fales,
一个月后就要离开本州了
Leaves the state in a month's time.
为了获得他的证词
We need to hold the trial before then
我们需要在那之前举♥行♥庭审
in order to get his testimony.
法官大人 检方
Your honor, the D.A.'s office
可以录下菲尔斯的证词
could easily record Fales' testimony.
但是到时候
Well, you might find it hard
你就得交叉讯问一段视频了 律师
to cross-examine a video, counselor.
好了 批准政♥府♥提前庭审的请求
Well, the state's request for an earlier trial date is granted.
这样的话 我们准备正式申请庭审延期
Well, in that case, we'd like to formally file for a continuance.
这个案子根本就不需要庭审
There's no reason this case even needs to go to trial.
我们更乐意和你们达成一个协议
We'd be more tn happy to make a deal.
条件是什么
Under what terms?
你的委托人认罪
Your client pleads guilty,
我们不要求判死刑
we take the death penalty off the table.
我们可以提出判无期徒刑
We can offer a life sentence
25年后有可能假释
with a possibility of parole after 25 years.
朗迈尔小姐需要和她的委托人商量一下
Miss Longmire will have to consult with her client.
没什么好商量的
There is nothing to discuss.
不可以跟他们做交易
That deal is not an option.
这是一种选择 事实上也是唯一的选择
It is an option. Your only one, actually.
两周后就要庭审了
This trial's happening in two weeks.
到了法庭上
What, exactly, were you planning
你打算怎么陈述
on presenting in court?
就说我们讨论过的那些
What we talked about --
马拉基雇大流士杀了米勒·贝克
That Malachi hired Darius burns to kill Miller Beck.
不行 你没有证据
No, you have no proof
你甚至找不到大流士和贝克之间的联♥系♥
That Darius even has a connection with Beck.
我不想这么说 凯迪 但你什么都没有
I hate to say it, Cady, but you've got nothing.
除了我是无辜的这一事实
Other than the fact that I am innocent.
弗格森警官
布兰奇呢
Where's Branch?
我给他买♥♥了玉米煎饼
I got him a burrito.
他父亲来了 把他接走了
His dad came and picked him up.
巴罗怎么会知道他在这里
How did Barlow even know he was here?
被拘留的人有权打电♥话♥
Well, everyone we arrest is allowed to make a phone call,
而且我们也不算是拘留布兰奇
And technically, we never arrested Branch.
小维没有提出诉讼
And Vic didn't file a complaint,
你说的那个山姆·波提特
and you said that Sam Poteet guy
也没有正式起诉
wasn't pressing charges,
所以我们没理由继续拘留他
so we had nothing to hold him on.
他袭击了警官
He assaulted an officer.
你也是
So did you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你只是想保护小维
I know you were just defending Vic.
-但是... -但是什么
- But, um -- - What?
巴罗威胁我父亲 沃特
Barlow threatened my dad, Walt.
小维这期间都干嘛去了
Where was Vic during all this?
布兰奇他爸还没来就走了
She left before it all happened.
她去查看那辆
She went to check out that car
山脊留在派克桥的车子
that Ridges' abandoned on Pike's Bridge.
一位精神不稳定 有暴♥力♥倾向的警官
We have an unstable, violent cop
和告发他的人
and the person who told on him,
现在都在外面
both out there right now.
小维知道布兰奇被放出来了吗
Does Vic know Branch is out?
不知道
No.
沃特 怎么了
Walt, what's wrong?
巴罗趁我出去的时候把布兰奇带走了
Barlow managed to get Branch released while I was out.
我以为...
I thought, uh...
我以为布兰奇会来找你 所以...
I thought Branch may come after you, so...
处理了一位跟踪狂 现在又来了一位
You get rid of one stalker, here comes another one.
我不会让他得逞的
I wouldn't let that happen.
但既然布兰奇还在外
But, uh, still, with Branch out,
最好还是找人在家陪着你
be better if someone stayed home with you, so...
你是指让我丈夫陪吗
You mean, like, my husband?
我不知道他有没有出差
Well, I didn't know if he was traveling, so...
-没有 他在家 -好的
- No, he's around. - Okay.
好 很好
Okay, good.
你和夜马谈得怎么样
So, how did it go with Nighthorse?
他还是死不承认
Well, he's sticking with his story.
鬼可不会开车
Well, a ghost didn't drive this car, so...
尽管我知道他在撒谎
Even though I know he's lying,
但依旧没证据证明山脊还活着
we still can't prove that Ridges is alive
并且给夜马卖♥♥命
and working with Nighthorse.
沃特
Walt.
这部手♥机♥的通话记录显示
The history on this phone
山脊确实曾打电♥话♥给布兰奇
says that Ridges did call Branch.
但还打给过别人
But he also called someone else.
用你的手♥机♥给法官打电♥话♥
Call the judge on your phone.
跟他说我们要申请一张逮捕令
Tell him we need an arrest warrant.
我本来买♥♥了干式丁骨牛排作今晚的晚餐
You know, I got a dry-aged T-bone for dinner tonight,
现在看是不是得给你敷眼睛用了
but looks like we might ought to put in on that eye of yours.
我没事
I'm fine.
-爸 -什么事
- Hey, dad? - Yeah.
我想借车
I need to borrow the car.
干什么
Why?
我要去完成一件事
I got a job to finish.
不 不许去
No, you don't.
你也不相信我
You don't believe me, either.
儿子 别误会我
Son, don't take this the wrong way,
但老实说 我才不管你怎样
but frankly, I don't care.
我看到有两种可能性
The way I see it, there are two possibilities.
第一种 这全是你的幻想
Either you're imagining all this,
那你就不能相信自己的判断
in which case your judgment can't be trusted,
第二种 戴维·山脊还活着
or this David Ridges is still alive
并且想要杀了你
and trying to kill you.
不管哪种可能性 我都不会让我的独子
In either case, I can't allow my only son
再陷入危险的处境中
to put himself back in harm's way again.
现在进屋
Now, come on in.
去洗个澡 睡一觉
After you've had a shower and some sleep,
然后我们再一起讨论怎么解决
we'll work this out together.
快进来
Come on.
我的麋鹿头怎么在这
What's my pronghorn doing here?
我记得我付了你好多钱买♥♥下来了
I seem to recall paying you good money for it.
没错 但之后你又扔了
Yes. And then you threw it away.
所以你是捡垃圾去了呀
Oh, so you've been dumpster diving.
真的要这样吗 汉克
Is that, uh, really what it's come to, Hank?
我想你肯定知道我到底什么处境
I think you know exactly what position I am in.
毕竟 我这样都是你搞的
After all, you put me in it.
你的人♥大♥流士逼迪娜偷我的钱
Your man Darius forced Deena to steal my money.
-你威胁 -哇啦哇啦哇啦
- You threatened -- - Wah, wah, wah, wah.
印第安人都有这个毛病
That's the trouble with most Indians.
老是喜欢抱怨
They're always whining,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表