剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
We can send a deputy over right away.
当时是夜里
It was the middle of the night.
我都快睡着了 突然听到了脚步声
I was almost asleep, and then I heard footsteps.
我以为是熊 可是突然听到了人声
I thought maybe it was a bear, but then I heard a voice.
他轻声念着我的名字 一遍遍重复
He just kept whispering my name, over and over.
你听出是谁的声音了吗
Did you recognize who it was?
他用的是那种电影里坏人的恐怖声音
Well, he kept putting on a creepy movie-villain voice,
所以我确定是"金刚狼"
So I was pretty sure it was Wolverine.
我以为他要非礼我
I thought he was going to rape me...
我就起身跑掉了
So I just got up and ran.
可是我忘了悬崖很近 所以掉了下去
I forgot how close I was to the edge, and I fell off.
你为什么觉得他要非礼你
Why did you think he was going to rape you?
他总是盯着我看
He was always staring at me,
开一些过分的色情玩笑
making inappropriate sexual remarks.
有次我发现他在翻我的包
One time, I caught him going through my bag.
他还说我要偷他的内衣
He said I was stealing his underwear,
我觉得是他偷我的才对
but I think he was stealing mine.
你们的领队知道你和"金刚狼"之间的问题吗
Did your leader know about your issues with Wolverine?
亚当要我们自己的问题自己解决
Oh, Adam insists that we work out our problems amongst ourselves.
你有点怕亚当吗
Are you a little afraid of Adam?
我知道其他人有点怕他
I know everybody else kind of is,
但我觉得亚当是个大软蛋
but I think Adam's really a big softie.
跟亚当说我没退出
Will you tell Adam that I didn't quit,
没中途放弃过
I didn't give up?
要载你一程吗
Need a ride?
不用了 我就出来走走
No. Just out for a stroll.
不该出来瞎走啊 亨利
Not supposed to be taking strolls, Henry.
人们出钱把你保释出来
People put up money to post your bail
可别浪费他们的钱
wouldn't be good to jeopardize that.
别担心
Do not worry.
红灯亮了我就走回去
When the red light goes off, I step back.
你知不知道每次红灯亮起
But do you realize every time that red light goes off,
警铃大作 监控公♥司♥给我们打电♥话♥
alarms ring and the monitoring company calls our office
以为你弃保潜逃了
thinking you're skipping bail?
上车
Get in.
三百多年来
For 300 years,
我们族人生活的地盘越来越小
We have been confined to smaller and smaller pieces of land,
现如今 我的活动半径
and now I am confined to a reservation
只剩下一英里
with a radius of one mile.
至少你走一英里
Well, at least you can walk a mile
不会头晕 不用休息
without getting dizzy and needing to sit down.
是啊
Yes.
我忘了...
I forgot...
我不是唯一一个走霉运的人
I am not the only one to have had a bad month.
你怎么样
How are you?
有个穿越时空的勇士
Good as can be expected
朝我开了一枪 你说能怎么样
after getting shot by a time-traveling warrior.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you making fun of me?
我是认真的
I'm dead serious.
亨利...
So, Henry...
这附近哪里有佩奥特掌
Where do people get peyote around here?
你打算回到过去
Are you planning to go back in time
询问袭击你的人吗
to interrogate your attacker?
布兰奇 佩奥特掌不能止疼
Branch, peyote does not help with pain.
不是我要
I'm not asking for me.
是为了查案
It's for a case.
大多数佩奥特掌经销商都有执照
Well, most peyote dealers are licensed.
你不能逮捕他们
You cannot arrest them.
我关心的是客户
I'm interested in the customers.
大多数都是有灵力的人
Most of whom are spiritual men.
我不想找他们的麻烦
I have no interest in creating trouble for them.
亨利 你欠我一个人情
Henry, you owe me.
我欠你人情
I owe you?
什么事
For what?
你的十万保释金是我掏的
For putting up 100k for your bail.
莫雷蒂警官接报去处理一起潜在家庭暴♥力♥事件
Officer Moretti responding to a possible domestic disturbance.
收到 需要支援吗
Roger. Requesting backup?
我说要了吗 不用支援
Did I say that? No.
费城警局 有人吗
Philadelphia P.D. Hello?
张开你的嘴
Open your mouth.
不
No!
是耶格酒吗
Is that Jaeger?
你在发抖
You're shaking.
因为我差点对你开枪
Because I could have shot you.
你知道我要提起正式申诉了 对吗
You know I'm gonna have to file an official complaint, right?
好的
Okay.
葛斯基探员 我要对你的这条拉链...
Detective Gorski, I would like to file an official complaint...
提起正式申诉
against this zipper.
你认真的啊
You're really serious.
谁的脱因咖啡
Decaf?
-早上好 沃特 -露比
- Good morning, Walt. - Ruby.
查理·泰勒和麦吉尔太太
Charlie Taylor came in about 20 minutes ago
到了有大约二十分钟了
with, uh, Mrs. McGill.
她是"金刚狼"的妈妈
It's Wolverine's mother.
我带她去你的办公室了
I put her in your office.
谢谢
Thanks.
那位先生说有一起伤亡事故
So, that gentleman said that there had been a fatal accident,
特里的领队死了
that, uh, that-- that Trey's group leader was dead
并且特里仍然不见踪影吗
and that Trey is still missing?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你们尽力找他了吗
So, what are you doing to find him?
晚上在外面有多冷啊
And how cold does it get out there at night!
天呐 我把他送来这
Oh, God. I only sent him here
只是因为他从不出门
because he never leaves the house,
我只想让他和别的孩子一起
and I just wanted him to have some sort of fresh-air experience
有些户外生活的经验
with other kids,
因为他什么都不会
but he is not equipped for this at all.
麦吉尔太太 没有理由相信
Mrs. McGill, there's no reason to believe
我们找不到你的儿子
we won't find your son.
外面都是之前失踪的孩子
All those kids out there were missing.
最终都会出现的
Gradually, they're all showing up.
其他的露营者跟我说
The other campers tell me that,
特里极具艺术细胞
uh, Trey is quite an artist.
是的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
他很有想象力
He has an avid imagination.
你知道现在的孩子
You know kids today.
他们没事的时候就会幻想
They make things up when they don't have problems of their own.
我能向你保证 我儿子在物质方面应有尽有
And I can assure you, my son has everything that he wants.
他朋友多吗
Does he have a lot of friends?
他不愿意和别人来往
I mean, he -- he prefers just keeping to himself.
我也一样
I-I'm the same way.
他和他爸爸关系怎么样
What's his relationship like with his father?
我们很长时间以前就离婚了
Oh, we divorced a long time ago.
-他搬走了 -有宠物吗
- He -- he moved away. - Any pets?
有 我们养了一只猫
Yeah. We had a cat.
特里 出现过坏脾气的迹象吗
Trey, uh, ever shown any signs of a bad temper?
闹别扭 或者...
Get in fights, or...?
了不起的是
You know what is amazing
他吃了那么多糖
is all that sugar that he has eaten,
却一颗蛀牙都没有
he has never had one cavity.
我不知道是因为遗传
And I don't know if it's genetics
还是因为良好的卫生习惯
or just really good hygiene,
我总是要求他用牙线
But, um, but I always made sure that he flossed.
我觉得 非常重要
I just think that that is -- that's so important.
抱歉 我要...
You know, I'm sorry. I should just...
很快就打完
Get this real quick.
你好
Hello.
好
Okay.
我会的
I will.
我应该让你接着去搜索
You know, I should just let you keep up with your search,
我呢 在旅馆等你们的消息
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表