剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
一个由勇士组成的兄弟会
A brotherhood of, uh, warriors
教会了我要为自己的行为负全责
that taught me to accept total responsibility for my actions.
激励人心
Inspiring.
希望假释委员会也这么认为
I hope the parole board thinks so.
如果你来我的听证会支持我
You know, it'd really help me out
应该可以帮我个大忙
if you came to my hearing and, uh, back me up.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
这里有不少危险人物
There are a lot of dangerous men in here.
有些是你亲手逮捕的
Some that you've arrested yourself.
你能想象要是他们知道
Now, can you imagine what would happen
汉克·站熊和警长沃特·朗迈尔
if they knew about Hank Standingbear's,
关系这么铁会出什么事吗
Uh, cozy little relationship with sheriff Walter Longmire?
听起来像是威胁
That sounds like a threat.
有意思
Interesting.
我觉得这算是告诉你
To my ears, it sounds like...
过了这村没这店了
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
日安
Have a nice day.
咆哮野牛
咆哮野牛
咆哮野牛
草原琥珀麦芽酒
草原琥珀麦芽酒
草原琥珀麦芽酒
麻烦你 我要找亨利
Excuse me. I'm looking for henry.
亨利今晚不当班
Henry's off tonight.
介意我把这些东西放这儿吗
Do you mind if I set these here?
介意 等会儿啊兄弟
Yeah. Uh, just a moment, pal.
有阿特和普里西拉·甘瑟的线索吗
Any leads on, uh, Art and Priscilla Gunther?
没有 没有社保 没有驾照
Nothing. No social, no driver's license.
显然 他们都不存在
Apparently, neither of them actually exists.
格林告诉我们的那些聊天室呢
What about those chat rooms the Greenes told us about?
也许他们正在那儿露面呢
Maybe they're showing up there.
查过了
We've been going through them,
没有甘瑟的痕迹
but there's no sign of the Gunthers.
这些聊天室真的很乱
These chat rooms, though, really messed up.
怎么说
How so?
比如说这个
Like this, Walt. Listen.
"我们手上有个4岁的中国女孩
"We've had our 4-year-old chinese daughter
"已经6天了
"for six days now.
"她一直在哭
"She's always crying.
"我们不想要哭哭啼啼的孩子
"We were hoping for a less-emotional child.
希望将她转手"
We're looking to re-home her."
像是个大型儿童交易会
It sounds like a big swap meet, only for kids.
无人监管 没有规范
There's no oversight, no regulations.
人们就把孩子从一家转到另一家
Just people passing children from one house to another.
有的人就是来寻找猎物的
Some of which belong to predators.
"征8岁上下男童
"Looking to take in an 8-year-old boy.
"最好金发 身材瘦弱
"Slender and blond preferred.
要可人又安静"
Cute and quiet a must."
最糟糕的是他们都不用自己的真名
The worst part is that no one's using their real names,
我们没办法追查到这些变♥态♥
so there's no way to find these creeps.
也许我们不用找他们 让他们送上门来
Maybe we don't find them. Maybe they find us.
甘瑟一家专注于俄♥罗♥斯♥问题儿童
Now, the Gunthers specialize in troubled Russian children.
我们就找有没有家庭收留
Let's start looking for a home
狂躁的俄♥罗♥斯♥问题少女
for a rebellious Russian daughter.
我找到科里·马贾克了
I found Corey Majack.
去牢里还是你的办公室
Cell or your office?
我只是个销♥售♥员
I'm a salesman
我在咆哮野牛酿酒公♥司♥工作
with the howling bison brewing company.
西部的州都归我
I cover all the western states.
你认识她吗
Do you recognize her?
认识
Yeah, I do.
我载过她一程
Gave her a ride.
她把我拦下来
She wanted me to make a stop,
让我把她带到一个停车场
and she told me to take her to this trailer park.
停下
Okay, stop.
在这等我
Wait here.
她是去见甘瑟一家
So, then, she was going to see the Gunthers.
你等她了吗
Did you wait for her?
等了一小会
For like a minute.
后来有点害怕 就开走了
I got scared and drove off.
为什么
Why?
她一脸的杀气
She looked like she was gonna go kill someone.
有人回复我们吗
Any responses to our post yet?
自从我们贴出在为俄♥罗♥斯♥问题少女阿格娜
Since announcing that we're looking to re-home
重新安排家庭后
our troubled, Russian daughter, Agna,
有很多人感兴趣
we've had a number of interested parties.
没有甘瑟家的
No Gunthers.
这个 "我们很高兴接纳
Oh, um, "We would be happy to welcome
"您美丽的女儿
"your beautiful daughter into our home.
"我和丈夫和俄♥罗♥斯♥孩子打交道很有经验
"My husband and I have much experience with Russian children,
我们女儿也很希望有个姐姐"
and our girls would love a sister."
可能就是他们
It could be them.
就说我们已经束手无策了
Tell them we're at our wit's end,
希望能马上把阿格娜送走
want to hand over Agna immediately.
我们想让她先看看新家的照片
Um, we want her to see a picture of her new family first.
能不能发一张来
Can they send one?
亨利
Henry...
发生了什么事
What is going on in here?
我真希望公职律师快到了
I do hope the public defender is on his way this time.
我是格斯·希金斯
I'm Gus Higgins.
我被指派来负责你的案子
It looks like I've been assigned to your case.
我们约的是科林·基尔帕特里克
We were expecting Colin Kilpatrick.
没错 科林很棒
Yeah. Colin's awesome.
肯定出了些什么事情
Something big must have come up.
但现在你们有我
But you got me.
你的罪名是什么来着
So, which fella are you again?
他们发来了一张照片
They sent a picture.
他们说这是他们的女儿
They say it's their daughters.
是波琳娜
It's Polina.
告诉他们 我们马上要见他们
Tell them we can't wait to meet them.
他去哪了
Where is he going?
真心希望他是回法律学校补课去了
Back to law school, hopefully.
我炒了他
I fired him.
好吧
Okay.
现在怎么办
So what now?
你会有个新律师
Now you get a new attorney.
好
Good.
谁
Who?
我
Me.
拜托演像点
Help sell it.
那可能是她
That could be her.
你们是阿格娜的父母吗
Are you Agna's parents?
是 我们把车停广场另一边了
We are. We're parked on the other side of the lot.
阿格娜不愿意下车
Agna refuses to get out of the truck.
我也说了
Like I told you,
她再闹下去 我们真的受不了了
I just can't put up with her attitude anymore.
不知道你们怎么处理的
I-I don't know how you handle it.
我老公和我认为每次孩子发怒
My husband and I figure every tantrum
都是赢得她信任的机会
is just another chance to earn a child's trust.
你老公和孩子也在这
Your husband and children are here, as well?
他带索非亚上厕所了
He took Sofia to use the bathroom.
我们的大女儿去参加学校郊游了
Our oldest daughter is on a school trip.
我们很兴奋
We are so excited.
我们得离开这
We got to get out of here.
我告诉你...
I told you, ....
他们会把你送回孤儿院
They're gonna take you back to the orphanage!
波琳娜发生什么事了 告诉我
What the hell happened to Polina?! Tell me!
上车
Get in!
告诉我
Tell me!
波琳娜回来了
Polina came back.
她说她要带走索非亚
She said she was taking Sofia with her,
我本想随她的
and I was gonna let her.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表