剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
自己倒霉老想怪到别人头上
trying to blame someone else for their own misfortune.
"这个偷了我的钱 那个抢了我的地
"This man stole my money. This man took my land.
这个人改了我的庭审日期"
This man moved up my trial date."
你知道吗 要是我和你一样自怨自艾
You know, if I pitied myself the way you are now,
我肯定还在牢里
I'd still be in a 6x3 cell,
天天抱怨关我进来的人
whining about who put me there.
但是 我决定自力更生
Instead, I've decided to make my own luck.
我建议你也这么做
I suggest you do the same.
顺便一说
Oh, by the way,
我对这间酒吧的出价依然有效
my offer to buy the bar still stands.
现金支付哦
All cash.
简宁 呼叫玛拉基·斯特兰德
Uh, Jenine, call Malachi Strand.
告诉他来了位不速之客
Tell him we have an un-invented guest
我们要把他请出去
that needs to be removed.
警长
Sheriff.
实在抱歉 可这是一个私人派对
So sorry, but this is a private party.
你可以带几杯啤酒去路上喝
Feel free to grab a couple of beers for the road.
雅各·夜马
Jacob Nighthorse,
你涉嫌共谋
You're under arrest for conspiracy,
协助 教唆以及参与
aiding and abetting,
试图谋杀布兰奇·康纳利而被捕
and accessory to the attempted murder of Branch Connally.
简宁 打电♥话♥给我的律师
Jenine, call my lawyer.
你们俩会后悔的
You are both gonna regret this.
我表示怀疑
I doubt that.
你们没有证据证明戴维还活着
You have no evidence David is alive.
没有 除了你们俩
Nothing, except the fact
在过去两个月内通话十七次的证明
that you two spoke 17 times in the past 2 weeks.
好歹是个死人 山脊的话可真多
Ridges is awful talkative for a dead man.
我猜你肯定很开心看到我在这里吧
I imagine it gives you great pleasure to see me in here.
你的律师在路上了
Your lawyer's on her way.
在此之前 你有权保持沉默
Till then, you have the right to remain silent,
而且我建议你好好把握你的权利
and I suggest you use it.
你可能会对我要说的一些事情很感兴趣
You might be interested in a few things I could say.
几个星期前我还真的会
I would have been a few weeks ago,
但是现在我对你的否认都有点烦了
But I'm a little tired of your denials.
如果你给我一些东西的话
I might be willing to revise my statements,
我说不定会想改一下我的陈述
if you were to give me something.
什么
What?
我发现对于伪造口供
I realize there are laws against fraud
和欺瞒事实 都有相应的法规法律
and making false statements.
如果你同意不以此起诉我
You agree not to prosecute me for those,
我就告诉你你想知道的
I'll tell you what you want to know.
其实呢 我只想帮我的朋友
Fact is, I was just trying to help a friend
摆脱困境罢了
get out of trouble.
我并没想帮他犯罪
I had no intention of helping him commit any crimes.
如果你说的是真话
Well, if that's true,
我会考虑和你做交易
I'd consider making a deal.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你可以从告诉我
Well, you can start
戴维假自杀的始末开始
by telling me about David's fake suicide.
有天晚上戴维打电♥话♥给我
David called me one night,
说他需要帮助
said he needed help.
我当时并不知道
I didn't know he was involve
他和你女儿的事故有关
In your daughter's accident at that pot.
他只说他做了一些决定
He just said that he had made some decisions
他说自己没法逃走了
that he couldn't outrun,
就想了个让自己凭空消失的法子
that he had a plan to disappear,
但是他需要帮助
But required assistance.
我知道那种感觉
I know what that's like,
一个人行走在世界上 没有依靠
to be moving through the world alone, no tribe.
所以我答应了
So I agreed to help.
我将要清除我的一切邪恶
I'm going to take with me everything that is bad,
带着"疯犬"的真力和荣耀归来
and return with the true strength and honor of the Crazy Dogs.
在那之后 我们静心等待
After that, we just waited.
只剩处理"尸体"了
All that was left was to explain what happened to the body.
戴维偷了些他在野诊所捐的血
David stole some blood that he'd donated at the res clinic
倒在了鹿身上
and poured it over the deer.
处理完后 他向我保证会离开怀俄明
After it was done, he promised me that he would leave Wyoming.
但戴维没有
But David didn't go.
他说的那些传说
Those legends he talked about,
"疯犬"和时光旅行
The -- the -- the Crazy Dogs and the time travel --
我本来以为他只是想以假乱真
I thought all of that was him just trying to sell his story.
但在他杀了赫克托之后
But after he killed Hector,
我意识到戴维真的相信这些传说
I realized that David actually believes in it -- all of it.
他认为自己是时光旅行者
He's convinced that he's a time-traveling spirit,
回来找敌人取战利品
sent to count coup against his enemies.
"取战利品"
"Count coup"?
印第安的战士相信战争中的无上荣耀
Indian warriors believe that the greatest glory in battle
不是杀死你的敌人
doesn't come from killing your enemy,
而是潜伏在敌人身旁
but from getting close enough to touch a living enemy
并能活着脱身讲述这段经历
and getting away to tell the tale.
我上次跟戴维聊时
Last time I talked to David,
他说他要碰布兰奇三下
he told me he was gonna touch Branch three times
再杀他
before he killed him.
我极力反对 但戴维不听
I mounted an argument against it, but David no longer listens.
你觉得山脊做不出这种事吗
You didn't think Ridges was capable of all this?
我承认也许帮他的欲望
I admit that my desire to help the man
让我忽视了他的日渐疯狂
may have blinded me to his growing madness,
但我相信你肯定知道这是什么滋味
But then I'm sure you know what that's like.
所以
So...
成交吗
do we have a deal?
不
No.
沃特
Walt!
我并不喜欢你
I may not like you,
但你一直说话算话
but you've always been a man of honor.
你别给我食言
Surely you're not going to go back on your word.
戴维在过去两周里打给你17通电♥话♥
David called you 17 times in the last 2 weeks.
他下一次打来的时候 套出他在哪儿
Next time he does, you find out where he is.
告诉我他在哪儿 再谈条件
If you give me his location, I'll make your deal.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我可以给你做个三明治
I can fix you a sandwich.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
怎么了
What?
你想要照顾我的感觉真奇怪
Seems weird, you trying to take care of me.
我小时候 我们过马路
I mean, you never even held my hand as a kid
你也不牵我的手
when we crossed the street.
没错
No. No, I didn't.
我总是走在你前面
I always walked ahead of you.
为你开路
Laid out a path for you to follow.
我不想溺爱你
I wasn't gonna coddle you.
你相信你聪明到
And I trusted that you were smart enough
可以察觉出周围的危险并做出自己的选择
to see the dangers around you and make your own choices.
但我选错时
Yeah, well... You were always there to tell me
你总会指出
when I made the wrong ones.
不管你有没有意识到
Whether you realize it or not,
我一直照看着你
I have always looked out for you.
我只是希望有朝一日 你能告诉我
I just hope, one day, you can tell me
是什么在磨灭你的意志
what it is that's tearing you up inside.
晚安 儿子
'Night, son.
弗格
Ferg,
把夜马的合作协议送去检察官办公室
Take Nighthorse's cooperation agreement to the D.A.'s office.
-让他们立刻归档 -这就去
- Have them file it immediately. - On it.
夜马就这么逃出法网了
So, Nighthorse gets off the hook for everything?
是的
Yep.
他会因为几项莫须有罪名
He gets out of a couple hours of community service
做几小时的社区服务
for making false statements,
可我们破了桩谋杀案
But we get a murderer.
现在怎么办
What now?
-等 -好吧
- We wait. - All right.
有什么动静往我家打电♥话♥
Call me at home the second you hear anything.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表