剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
妈妈喜欢鸟
Mom loved them.
她遗嘱里还留了一笔养鸟的钱
She even left money in her will to maintain them.
她留下一堆规矩
She left all sorts of provisions
把这里搞得跟圣地似的
for us to keep this place like a shrine,
但这些鸟是她的宠物
But the birds, they were her pets.
她一定想把威尔斯葬在家族墓地
I know she would want Welles' body buried in the family plot.
能劳驾你把他的遗体搬去停尸间吗
Would you mind taking his body to the -- to the mortuary?
不好意思
Unfortunately, uh...
你哪位
Who is this?
尸体在公共用地被发现时
...when a body's found on public land,
我们必须为其做尸检
We're required to do an autopsy.
我保证不会外传这件事
I promise to keep the matter private.
-谢谢 -你怎么得到的这个号♥码
- Thank you. - How did you get this number?
是个记者 问我们哥哥的死
It's a reporter asking about our brother's death.
他们怎么知道的
How'd they find out?
我发微博了
I tweeted it.
站熊 两点了
Standingbear! It's 2:00.
我有点忙
I'm a little busy.
吧台水槽坏了 头放在桌子上
The bar sink is broken. The heads are on the table.
都在这吗
You sure this is everything?
我可不想再回来一趟
I don't want to have to come back.
我也不想让你再来
A sentiment we both share.
你居然跟有钱人也聊得来吗
You know I've never thought of you as the garden-party type,
你跟那对富豪双胞胎
but you seemed real comfortable
相处得不错
with the monopoly twins back there,
尤其是佩妮
Especially Penny.
我父亲曾经为他们照看马厩
My dad looked after their stables.
我偶尔会去
I'd go in sometimes.
佩妮会在我们工作时下来
Penny would come down to sketch the horses
为马画素描
while we worked.
为马画素描
Sketch the horses?
她好像喜欢你啊
Sounds like she had a crush on you.
你十二岁时什么样
What were you like at 12?
我猜很健谈
Chatty, I bet, right?
警长 凡布兰可家的继承人是什么时候死的
Sheriff, how long ago did the Vanblarcom heir die?
他一直都在怀俄明州吗 警长
Had he been in Wyoming this whole time, Sheriff?
警长 凡布兰可家付你报酬了吗
Sheriff, are you getting any sort of reward from the family?
无可奉告
No comment.
没有 什么都没有 如果开电♥话♥会议...
Nothing. I got nothing. If you hit conference call --
我们想让小维打电♥话♥提醒你来着
We tried calling Vic to warn you.
电♥话♥被打爆了
Oh, the phones got overloaded.
都是记者的来电
Calls from the reporters,
整个系统都瘫痪了
and now the whole system has shut down.
弗格 守好门
Ferg, keep an eye on the door.
失踪的凡布兰可继承人终于出现了啊
So, the missing VanBlarcom heir finally showed up?
你去哪了
Where you been?
干活
Working.
拿到了玛拉基假释听证会的记录
Got that transcript from Malachi's parole hearing.
还跟我朋友聊了聊
Also talked with my friend
他跟郡里的验尸官共事
who works with the county assayer.
他有我们发现赫克托的地方所有洞穴的地图
He's got maps of all the caves near where we found Hector.
我觉得我们应该带上他 去洞穴那里
I figured we'd pick him up, head over to the caves,
去找山脊
start looking for Ridges.
我现在脱不开身
I got my hands full here.
你去吧
You go.
事情平息后 我再去找你
As soon as things die down, I'll join you.
我可以和布兰奇一起去
Hey, you know, I can go with Branch
你来再替我
till you can catch up.
我自己去就行
I'm fine on my own.
带上她吧
Take her.
亨利
Henry.
这里是快乐的"红马驹" 狂欢不断
"It is a beautiful day at the Red Pony and Continual Soiree.
电♥话♥无人接听
No one is able to come to the phone,
请留言
so please leave a message.
这儿可没什么狂欢 亨利 我在外面
Not much of a soiree, Henry. I'm outside.
门锁了 我们说好见面的
The door is locked, and we had a meeting,
请回电♥话♥
so call me, please.
该死
Shit.
露比
Ruby.
我和弗格要去杜兰特殡仪馆
Ferg and I are heading to Durant Memorial.
尸检结果显示♥威♥尔斯死于吸毒过量
The autopsy shows that Welles died of a drug overdose.
外面人不少啊 朗事儿妈
Seems like you've got quite the crowd out there, Longfinger.
你一早过来说想谈谈
You came by early to talk.
我们准备好了
We're ready to talk.
今天下午我们发现了这几个摄像头
We found these cameras this afternoon that were hidden
藏在我的办公室外和工地上
outside my office and at the construction site.
我们猜你想要回去
We thought you might like them back.
你为什么觉得这是我的
What makes you think they belong to me?
你好像对夜马先生的行动
Well, seems you've taken a keen interest in,
非常感兴趣
Mr. Nighthorse's activities.
我的习惯是先弄搜查令
See, I have a habit of getting a warrant
再装监视仪
before I plant any surveillance equipment, so...
镇上只有一家商店买♥♥这些东西
There's only one store in town that sells these cameras.
上周 有人买♥♥了一堆摄像头
Last week, a man came in and bought a whole bunch.
收据上留的名字是
Name on the receipt was, uh...
布兰奇·康纳利
Branch Connally.
我要和你的警官谈谈
I'm gonna need to talk to your deputy.
他在忙
He's busy.
你得重新审视一下
You might want to reevaluate
自己的手下了 沃特
some of your employees, Walt.
你的人代表的可是你
You're only as good as the people you hire.
弗格
Ferg.
给布兰奇打个电♥话♥
Get Branch on your cellphone.
快
Now!
稍等
Hey. Please.
我说了让你在大厅等我
I told you all to wait in the foyer.
你没跟我说过什么
You haven't told me anything.
你是谁
Who are you?
威尔斯·凡布兰可
Welles Vanblarcom.
对我死亡的报道言过其实了点吧
And reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.
也许你和这张素描是挺像
Hell maybe you looks someone like this policy sketch,
不过想要我相信你是威尔斯
but if I'm gonna believe you're Welles,
需要给我点证据
I'll need to see some proof.
我说了我是还不行吗
My word's not good enough for you?
可是我们找到的人身上有两个证件
Not when the man we found had two forms of I.D. saying
证明他是威尔斯·凡布兰可 所以不行
he was Welles Vanblarcom, no.
那都是我给他的
I gave those to him.
我讨厌人们找我
I got sick of people trying to find me.
我连威尔斯这个名字都改了
I don't even go by Welles anymore.
大家都叫我约翰
Everyone just calls me John.
约翰
John.
你和死者熟悉吗
Were you and the dead man close?
只在克利夫兰一家酒吧有过一面之缘
I just met him at a bar one night in Cleveland.
他和我长得很像
He looked a little like me.
我就想 如果我把证件给他
I thought, "if I give him my I.D.,
我就能人间蒸发了
I could disappear for good."
我怎么能确定你就不是
How do I know you're not just some imposter
想要冒充凡布兰可家族继承人的冒牌货呢
trying to lay claim to the Vanblarcom inheritance?
因为我并不想要什么遗产
Because I don't want anything from them.
金钱让人迷失
Money messes people up.
我来只是希望那人真正的家人
I just came here because I want that man's real family
能得知他的死讯
to know he's dead.
你能告诉我他的名字吗
Can you give me his name?
不能 你不是警♥察♥吗
No. But you're a cop.
你总有办法调查吧
I'm sure you have ways of figuring it out.
我有
I do.
但是调查之前
But before I start looking into it,
我得确定你的身份如你所言
I need to be sure that you are who you say.
想尽快证明你是威尔斯
Now, the fastest way to prove you're Welles
就得做个DNA检测
is to do a DNA test.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表