剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
小维 你还好吗
Vic? Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
他出了什么事
What the hell happened to him?
戴维·山脊伏击了他
David Ridges ambushed him.
戴维·山脊还活着
David Ridges is alive?
死了
No.
他出去干嘛
Why did he just walk out of here?
不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你和沃特在一起的时间太久了
I think you've been spending too much time with Walt.
都开始和他一个说话模式了
You have picked up his speech patterns.
羽毛 哪里都有它们
Feathers. They keep turning up everywhere.
也许菲尔斯并不是在搞种族歧视
Maybe Fales wasn't being racist.
也许是因为他的调查中出现了羽毛
Maybe feathers turned up in his investigation,
和我一样
same as it did mine.
-我没懂 -我也是
- I don't get it. - Nor do I.
戴维·山脊打伤了布兰奇后 韦斯顿医生从他的伤口中
Dr. Weston pulled a crow feather from Branch's wound
发现了一根羽毛
after David Ridges shot him.
山脊袭击我时就戴着这个
Now, Ridges was wearing this when he attacked me.
而且第一次菲尔斯申请搜查令时
The first time that Fales put in for a warrant,
他搜查的对象就只是羽毛
the only thing he was looking for was feathers.
你认为菲尔斯在米勒·贝克的尸体上
You think Fales found a crow feather
发现了羽毛吗
on Miller Beck's body?
谋杀卷宗里根本没有
There was no mention of feathers
提到过羽毛的事啊
anywhere in the murder book.
我需要借个电♥话♥
I need to borrow someone's cellphone.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad!
你去哪
Where are you going?!
丹佛
Denver.
丹佛警♥察♥局 重案组
Denver police department. Homicide division.
我找沃格尔警探
Yeah, uh, I need to speak to detective Vogel.
抱歉 他已经不在重案组了
I'm sorry. He's no longer with the division.
你想转接到他的办公室吗
You want me to transfer you to his office?
好的
Sure.
缉毒科
Vice division.
请帮我转给沃格尔警探
Uh, Detective Vogel, please.
抱歉 他没来上班
I'm sorry. He's not on duty.
我有事找他 我是他的一名线人
I need to find him. I'm one of his informants.
经过了多年的搜寻
After years and years of searching
横越七大洋
and sailing all the seven seas,
我的探索之旅终于结束了
my quest is finally at its end.
最后
At long last,
我终于找到了大白鲸
I have finally found the white whale!
请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
伙计 能摘下帽子吗
Hey, buddy, can you lose the hat?
记得我吗
You remember me?
开什么玩笑 到我孩子的话剧这
Seriously? At my kid's play?
有要事
It's important.
是是是 因为无论你遇上什么事
Right, right, right, because whatever problem you've got,
那都是世上最重要的事
it's always the most important problem in the world.
在你调查我妻子谋杀案的时候
Well, you didn't seem to think so
你似乎不是这么想的
when you were investigating my wife's murder.
过了多久了 两年还是三年
What's it been? Two, three years?
我以为我已经跟你了结了 朗迈尔
I really thought I was done with you, Longmire.
从凶案组调到缉毒科
Homicide to Vice.
这不算是晋升吧
That's not usually a promotion.
我真该感谢你
I have you to thank for that.
他们看在我的面子上才没把你给炒了
They didn't kick you out because of me.
你提出的三份正式控告对此毫无帮助
It didn't help that you filed three formal complaints.
你是被菲尔斯逼走的 是吗
You got forced out by Fales, didn't you?
那个白♥痴♥在缉毒科工作
That shithead was working narcotics
把那死掉的瘾君子
and saw that dead methhead as his chance
当成自己混进重案组的机会
to force his way into a better job in Homicide.
所以在米勒·贝克的尸体被发现时候
So, you were still on the case
你仍在调查这起案件吗
when Miller Beck's body was found?
是
Yeah.
菲尔斯有野心
Fales is ambitious,
我觉得比起破案
and I think he's more interested in closing cases
他更喜欢了结案子
than solving them correctly.
我觉得菲尔斯想诬陷一名无辜的人入狱
I think Fales is trying to railroad an innocent man.
现在你想帮我试着证明
Now, you want to help me try and prove
他抓错了人吗
he's got the wrong guy?
你这样做了
You do that,
我会给你寄感谢信的
I'll send you a thank-you note.
但我不想卷进去
But I'm not getting involved.
上一次我跟菲尔斯瞎搅和在一起
Last time I messed with Fales,
他毁了我的事业
he screwed my career.
我再这么做 他会炒了我的
I do it again, he's gonna end it.
警长 私立学校的学费可不便宜
Private school, Sheriff. It's not cheap.
在米勒·贝克被埋葬的地方...
Did you find a crow feather...
你发现了一根乌鸦毛吗
where Miller Beck was buried?
是我发现那根羽毛的
You know, I was the one who found that feather.
菲尔斯...他不以为然
Fales -- he dismissed it.
他说那只是
He said it was just, you know,
墓穴里的破烂
part of the debris in the grave --
跟瓶盖 鹅卵石一样
Bottle caps and pebbles and all that.
但这根羽毛是他嘴里唯一的东西
But that feather was the only thing in his mouth.
我知道肯定有问题
I knew it was something.
你怎么知道的
How do you even know about it?
它被列在菲尔斯被法官退回的
Well, it was listed on Fales' first search warrant
第一次申请的搜查令上
that was kicked back by a judge.
真是不可思议
That's unbelievable.
他让我觉得死抓着这一点很蠢
He tries to make me feel stupid for fixating on it,
结果他自己写下来 呈给法官了
then he goes and he takes it to a judge.
现在他装作根本就没发现过它
Well, now he's back to pretending he never found it,
不过在我们县有一名杀手
but I have a killer in my county
把乌鸦毛留在
who leaves crow feathers
在受害者的身体里
in the -- in the bodies of his victims.
类似名片
Sort of a calling card.
感觉上跟杀害米勒·贝克的是同一个人
Feels like it's the same guy that killed Miller Beck,
但我没有那根羽毛的图片和照片
but I don't have a picture or photo of the feather.
我发誓我们有一张关于那根羽毛的
I could have sworn we had a crime-scene photo
犯罪现场的照片
of that feather somewhere.
那根乌鸦毛是四英寸长吗
Was it a 4-inch crow feather?
不 没那么长
No, it wasn't quite that long,
但有一部分折断了
But part of it had broken off.
羽毛没那么长
It didn't have that long quill.
这是什么
What is it?
尸检报告
That is an autopsy.
我所见过的出的最快的尸检报告
Fastest autopsy I've ever seen.
11点40开始 11点54就验完了
Started at 11:40 and done by 11:54.
说不定他们除了拍X光片什么都没查
Not sure they did anything besides take the x-ray.
为何要在这毫无价值的死瘾君子身上浪费那时间
Why waste extra time on some worthless dead drug user?
脖子扭断了 不容易看清
Twisted neck makes it hard to see,
但我觉得就在那
but I think it's there.
什么东西在那
What's there?
羽毛剩下的部分
The rest of your feather.
你觉得戴维·山脊把羽毛放进米勒·贝克的喉咙里
So you think David Ridges put a feather down Miller Beck's throat
然后扭断了他的脖子吗
and then broke his neck?
我敢肯定
I don't think so. I know so.
就因为这个吗
Based on this?
没错
Yeah.
不对吗
No?
那个小记号♥可能是羽毛的一部分
I suppose that little mark could be part of a feather,
但我可不敢保证
But I do not think I would stake my life on it.
我觉得我们找不到
I don't see how we're gonna get our hands
实质证据
on harder evidence than this.
沃格尔警探太害怕菲尔斯 不敢作证
Detective Vogel is so scared of Fales, he won't testify.
我们可以试试
Now, we could try and get our hands
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表