剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
绝不
Not a chance.
我花了几十年时间隐姓埋名
I've spent decades trying to keep myself hidden.
做了DNA测试 媒体不会放过我的
I take a DNA test, and I got the press all over me.
好吧
Okay.
那我们去见见你的兄弟姐妹吧
Let's go see your brother and sister, then.
也许他们能认出你
They might be able to identify you.
对我来说他们就是陌生人
They're strangers to me,
而且我希望保持这个状态
and I prefer to keep it that way.
我知道我的权利 你不能拘留我
I know my rights. You can't hold me here.
也许是不能
Maybe not.
但是我可以告诉楼下的记者们
But I can tell those reporters
你才是真正的威尔斯·凡布兰可
that you're the real Welles Vanblarcom,
之后你就再无隐私可言了
and you'll never have another moment's privacy.
或者我们可以单独见见你的家人
Or we could just take a ride and talk to your family.
问你个假设性的问题
Hypothetical question.
假如你的委托人保释了
Um, say a client that you represent was released on bail
可他并不在他该在的地方
and he's not exactly where he's supposed to be.
亨利跑了 对吗
Henry bolted, didn't he?
-也许吧 -你得在监控局发现
- Maybe. - You need to find him
他不见了之前找到他
before the monitoring company realizes he's gone.
否则保释金就打水漂了
Otherwise, all that bail money is out the window, okay,
而他也会在监狱里一直呆到审判
and he's in jail every day up until the trial.
这 这不行
That -- that can't happen
上次他进监狱 差点就出不来了
because he barely made it out alive last time.
我应该给我爸打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should call my dad.
不不不 不好
No, no, no. Bad idea.
你是受律师委托协议保护的
Listen, you're protected by attorney-client privilege, okay,
但是其他人都有法律义务揭发此事
but anyone else you tell is required by law to reveal it,
否则就是犯法
or they could face jail time.
其实你真不该告诉我
And you really shouldn't even be telling me this
除非你想让我正式接手
unless you're trying to bring me officially onboard the case.
我才雇不起你
Can't afford you.
告诉我 亨利不见了去哪能找到他
So tell me, where would I find Henry if he were missing?
假设一下
Hypothetically.
把头抬起来
Look up.
你好 我是佩内洛普
Hello. I'm Penelope.
我应该是你哥哥
I guess I'm your brother.
因为我家财产的原因
Given our family's wealth,
请你谅解我们的谨慎
you can understand why we might be skeptical.
可以请你回答一些问题吗 比如
Perhaps you could answer a few questions, like...
你是在哪出生的
Where were you born?
在医院吧 我猜
In a hospital, I imagine.
别闹
Cut that out.
你妈妈的全名叫什么
What was our mom's full name?
母亲
Mother?
我的小名叫什么
What was my nickname?
威尔斯是唯一一个用小名叫我的人
Welles was the only one who called me by it.
你怎么敢冒充他
How dare you?
你不是我哥哥
You're not our brother.
好吧 我的确不是
Fine, I'm not your brother.
但是我要说 太平间的那个人也不是
But I'm telling you the guy in the morgue isn't, either.
别发微博
You're not tweeting that.
你干什么
Hey, man.
你去哪
Hey, where are you going?
离这儿越远越好
Far from here.
我只想对得起那个可怜的人
Look, all I wanted was to do right by that poor man.
-我先告辞了 -听我说
- So if you'll just excuse me -- - Look.
不管你是不是威尔斯 尸体还在太平间里
Whether you're Welles or not, I got a dead man in the morgue,
而且到目前为止
And so far,
只有你知道他是谁
you're the only person who knows who he is.
没查清楚之前你必须待在这儿
You're staying till this thing is settled.
待在哪儿 牢房♥里吗 你要逮捕我吗
Where? In your jail cell? Are you arresting me?
不
No.
不 警♥察♥局的记者太多了
No, there's, uh, too many reporters at the station.
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
不是旅馆
It's not a hotel.
有个长沙发能让你睡觉
There's a couch you could sleep on.
不过简陋点
Just nothing fancy.
最后一个装好了
Okay, that's the last one.
能用了
Looks like we're live.
好厉害
It's fancy.
局里居然有钱买♥♥这种设备
I didn't know the department had money for gear like this.
不是局里买♥♥的 我买♥♥的
They don't. I bought them.
有人路过摄像头就会启动
Cameras will switch on if anybody comes through here.
最好能找个露营地
Better find a campsite.
你说什么 露营地
I'm sorry. A campsite?
我们要在外面睡吗
We're gonna sleep out here?
谁说要睡觉了
Who said anything about sleep?
你总得睡觉吧
You got to sleep sometime.
你干嘛跟来呢 小维
What are you doing out here, Vic?
我说了我自己能行
I said I was fine on my own.
回去吧 你可以把我的卡车开走
Go back. Take my truck if you want.
把你一个人扔在这儿我会担心
I don't feel very comfortable leaving you out here
杀人犯还没抓到
When there's a murderer on the loose.
尤其那个人不顾一切想要杀你
Especially one that is so hell-bent on killing you.
我这儿还有别的家伙
There's some extra gear in there.
检测他吸食什么毒品过量了
Did the tox screen show what kind of drug he overdosed on?
某种鸦♥片♥制剂
It was an opiate of some kind,
但纯度太高不可能是海♥洛♥因♥ 所以...
But it was too pure to be heroin, so...
我们还在做进一步试验
...we're running some further tests.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
有人说他就是你
So, someone else is claiming to be you.
我也不知道信不信他
I'm not sure if I believe him,
但他说你死于吸毒过量
but says you died of a drug overdose.
你的手臂上没有针眼
I don't see any track marks on your arms.
你是怎么消失了几十年
How is it you can disappear for decades...
又怎么出现在离家几英里
And show up a few miles from home
我们警局外面的呢
right in front of my station?
你之前在什么地方
Where were you before?
我还以为你在调查凡布兰可的案子
Thought you'd be working the Vanblarcom case.
和百万富翁相谈甚欢
Hobnobbing with millionaires,
而不是和流浪汉们闲混
not hanging out with the homeless.
我两边都在忙
I'm doing both.
中学最近捐衣服了吗
Has the high school donated any clothes recently?
捐了 每年夏天都捐
Yeah, every summer,
他们卖♥♥剩下的运动衫针织衫短袜
we get all their unsold sweatshirts and jerseys and socks.
应有尽有
You name it.
怪不得眼熟
Thought these looked familiar.
我在球队的时候
I wore the same colors
穿的是同样的颜色
when I played football for the team.
布莱恩特
Bryant.
你记得给过这个人短袜吗
You remember giving these socks to this man?
记得 我记得他
Yeah, I remember him.
他...几天以前和朋友一起来的
He came in...a few days ago with his friend.
哪个朋友
Which friend?
我能坐这儿吗 中士
You mind if I sit, sergeant?
我想问你几个问题
I want to ask you some questions
是关于和你一起去庇护所的那个人
about the man you came into the shelter with.
你是说威尔斯吗
Oh, you mean Welles?
你们是朋友吗
You two are friends?
算是吧
Sort of.
之前在克利夫兰认识的
Met him in Cleveland a while back.
他人不错 但他这样无家可归的人
He's a nice guy, but when you're on the street,
非常容易受伤害 你懂吗
it's really easy for a guy like him to get hurt, you know?
去找他吧
So started looking out for him.
你们离克利夫兰很远
You're a long way from Cleveland.
怎么会去那里
What brought you two out here?
威尔斯发现他得了点钱
Welles just found out he came into some money.
他说如果我和他一起去就分我点
Said he'd cut me in on it if I made the trip with him.
我同意了 但不知道能他的话有几分可信
I said okay, but I don't know how much I believe him.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表