剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
被捕者姓名
基斯·康纳
西镇警魂
第三季 第四集
金色牧场 3.5英里
卡本崖路 4.5英里
灰石瀑布 6英里
云峰荒野
起点
快报♥警♥
Call the cops!
抱歉
Excuse me.
选康纳利做警长
终于到了 我们得赶紧过去
Finally! we got to get going.
发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
这孩子叫马歇尔·杰夫德斯
This kid's name is Marshall Jeffords.
-他是大角羊地平线小组的一员 -什么
- He's part of a bighorn horizons group. - A what?
荒野领导力 给年轻人准备的课程
Wilderness leadership, uh, courses for young people.
是"系绳子放心摔"那种拓展训练吗
You mean one of those "ropes and trust falls" kind of deals?
可不只是那样
It's more than that.
它改变了我一生
It changed my life.
不管怎样 马歇尔发现他们的领队
Anyway, Marshall found their group leader,
亚当·考夫曼死了
Adam Kaufman, dead.
在他们的营地 离这大概两英里
He's at their campsite, about two miles in.
-你打给大角羊地平线吗 -打了
- You call bighorn horizons? - Yeah.
路标附近才有信♥号♥♥
The only good signal is over by the trail map.
他们都在路上了
They're en route.
那是布兰奇的卡车 他已经去了吗
That's Branch's truck. Did he go on ahead?
我没看见他
I didn't see him.
马歇尔 这位是警长
Marshall, this is the sheriff.
马歇尔 我是朗迈尔警长
Marshall, I'm sheriff Longmire.
你能给我们带路吗
You think you could show us the way?
你是说我还得回那儿去吗
You mean I gotta go back up there?
在这待了两周了
Been here two weeks.
昨晚是独行夜
Last night was solo night.
我们都得独自离开这儿
We all had to be out here completely alone.
二十四小时后才能回营地
Not supposed to come back to camp till 24 hours is up.
很紧张 对吧
It's intense, right?
那你是因为什么提前回来了
So, what made you come back early?
我没有
I didn't.
按我算的 时间已经到了
Time was up by my count.
其他人也该回来了
Others should be back by now.
他们说 我刚好没看到
They told me I was gettin' away
别人挨揍的场面
from seeing dudes get whacked.
你发现他时就是这样吗
This how you found him?
不是 我发现他的时候
Nah. W-when I found him,
他脖子上没插着笔
He -- he didn't have that pen sticking out of his neck.
你给他做了紧急气管切开术
You did an emergency tracheotomy?
伙计 他们早在我们来之前
Man, they showed us how to do that back at the office
就在办公室教我们怎么做了
before we even got up here.
我以为他 他晕过去了
I figured he -- he passed out,
头撞到石头什么的
hit his head on a rock or something.
我甚至还做了人工呼吸
I even did mouth to mouth
还有海姆利克氏急救法
and, uh, t-t-t-that Heimlich maneuver.
方圆百里都没个人
I mean, we 100 miles from nowhere.
我总得试试
I had to try somethin'.
你做什么都无济于事 马歇尔
There's nothing you could have done, Marshall.
他当时已经死了
He was already dead.
窒息而死 之前头部受了重击
Suffocated...after he got hit on the head.
亚当
Adam?
女士 女士
Ma'am. Ma'am.
亚当 亚当
Adam. Adam?
我们仍在调查发生了什么
Still trying to figure out what happened here.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help.
我知道这些野营是你们公♥司♥组织的
I understand your company put these trips together.
是的
Uh, yes.
好 我们找不到其余六名学生了
Okay. Now, we can't seem to locate the last six students.
我得跟他们谈谈
I need to talk to them.
马歇尔说他们在独行
Marshall says they're soloing.
知道他们在哪儿吗
Any idea where?
他们应该不远 能听到口哨
They're supposed to stay within whistling distance.
是啊 他们应该 应该回口哨
Yeah, they should, uh, they should whistle back.
那儿有一个了
Well, that's one.
你对这块区域熟悉吗
You know this area well?
我曾经是领队
I used to lead these trips.
好
Good.
跟莫雷蒂警官和弗格森警官一起吧
Work with Deputies Moretti and Ferguson.
看你能否找到其他人
See if you can find the others.
我带马歇尔回警局
I'll take Marshall back to the station.
马歇尔 准备好走了吗
Marshall, you ready to go?
当然好了
Hell yeah.
不要留下踪迹
露比 这是马歇尔
Ruby, this is Marshall.
他可能要吃点东西
He could probably use something to eat.
我是需要打个盹
What I really need is a nap.
已经一周没睡了
I ain't slept in a week.
那儿有一间小屋 在你右手边
Well, there's a cot right around there, to your right.
好
Cool.
你有布兰奇的消息吗
Have you heard from Branch?
没有 我以为他跟你在一起
No. I assumed he was with you.
要是他打过来
If he calls in,
就说我要找他谈
I need to talk to him right away.
我需要担心吗
Should I be worried?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我才不住那 那是牢房♥
I'm not laying there. That's a jail, man.
我不锁门就不是
Not if I leave the door open.
请进
Come in.
肖恩 小维这会儿不在
Sean, uh, Vic's not here at the moment.
你不应该走那扇门
Um...you really shouldn't use that door.
那是私人通道
It's -- it's private.
我知道 我就是来办私事
I know, but this is private.
怎么回事
How so?
听说如果我想
I understand if I want
针对某人发布禁令
to get a restraining order against someone,
就得找你
I need to talk to you.
你发布禁令干什么
Who do you need a restraining order for?
我还不确定
You know, I'm not sure yet.
今早在邮箱里发现了这个
That was in my mailbox this morning.
没什么想说的吗
Not gonna say anything?
也是 你不是多话的人
Oh, that's right. You're not much of a talker.
那是几周前的事了
It's a couple of weeks back.
我们在亚利桑那州办案
We were in Arizona, on a case.
小维应该告诉过你
I assume Vic told you about that.
她说过
She told me about it.
我只想看看你看到照片后
I just wanted to see how you'd react
有什么反应
when you saw the picture.
从我老婆那学的小把戏
Little tactic I learned from my wife.
关于这张照片 小维怎么说
What'd Vic say about the photo?
她知道这是什么意思吗
Did she know what this means?
我还没跟她提过
I-I-I haven't talked to her about it yet.
这只会引起争执
Just lead to an argument.
她也许会以为我找人跟踪她
She'd probably think I had someone following her.
是吗
Did you?
不是
No.
那这照片是谁拍的
Who do you think took the photo?
埃德·葛斯基
Ed Gorski.
我猜你知道葛斯基的事
I gather you know about Gorski,
所以你应该明白 警长
so you can understand, Sheriff,
我为什么会对
why I'd be a little sensitive
小维和她长官的关系这么敏感
about Vic's relationships with her superior officers.
你不必担心我对她有企图
You don't have anything to worry about from me.
好吧 太好了
Okay. Great.
那禁令就只针对葛斯基了
So I guess the restraining order's just for Gorski then.
马歇尔
Marshall?
两个大角羊地平线的学生回到了营地
Two of the bighorn horizons students came back in to camp.
弗格和泰勒夫妇正在寻找另外两个
Ferg and the Taylors are out looking for the other two.
好的
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表