剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
tell him that his suspect has an alibi?
不用 我能打
No, I can do it.
简单得很
Easy enough.
我们走吧
Let's go.
又见到你真是太好了 沃特
It's so good to see you again, Walt.
斯坦利 我想问你
Stanley, I wanted to ask
认不认识这个人 米勒·贝克
if you knew this man...Miller Beck.
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
所以这是工作上的事吗
So, this is business, then?
我以为你也许会谈谈玛莎的事儿
I thought maybe you might want to talk about Martha.
她怎么了
What about her?
我听说她被杀了 你怎么不告诉我
I heard she was killed. Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么知道我妻子被谋杀了
How did you know about my wife's murder?
沃特 我在监狱
I'm in jail, Walt.
不是在外星球
Not on some other planet.
我十分难过
I'm profoundly sorry.
我知道你承受的痛苦
I-I know the pain you must be in.
丽贝卡去世时我心都碎了
I was so heartbroken when Rebecca passed.
失去灵魂伴侣是难以承受之苦
It's an unbearable thing to lose a soul mate.
丽贝卡·庞德不是你的灵魂伴侣
Rebecca Pound was not your soul mate.
是一位被你跟踪骚扰的女人
She was a woman you stalked and assaulted.
我为此而入狱服刑
And I did my time for that.
结果我出狱的时候
And finally, the moment I'm released,
是谁在大门外迎接我
who's there to meet me at the gate?
不是她 是你
Not her. You.
带着张禁令
With a restraining order?
告诉我永远不许再接近她
Telling me I can never go near her again?
不许再见她
Never see her again?
可是你错了 沃特
But you were wrong about that one, Walt.
真爱是无法阻止的
There's no denying true love.
你跟踪丽贝卡到拉勒米 杀了她
You tracked Rebecca down to Laramie, murdered her,
把她的尸体散到四个郡
and spread her body parts across four different counties.
因为你让我别无选择
Because you gave me no choice.
你让丽贝卡以为我们的爱情污秽不堪
You made Rebecca believe that our love was this filthy thing.
丽贝卡本可以和我幸福地在一起的
Rebecca would have been so happy with me!
要不是你 我们已经双宿双飞了
We'd be together now if it weren't for you!
要不是你
If it weren't for you!
要不是你
If it weren't for you!
找到赫克托了吗
Hey. Any luck finding Hector?
根据今天的目击者证词
According to today's eyewitness accounts,
我们应该能在三个不同的露营地
we should be able to locate Hector
和一辆失窃的沙地汽车里
in three different campgrounds,
找到赫克托
one stolen dune buggy...
还有超♥市♥的垃圾堆旁
And a produce dumpster at the piggly wiggly.
我拿给沃特吧
Well, I will take that to Walt
看有没有有用的
and see if there's something he can use.
亨利 能问件事吗
Henry, can I ask you something?
布兰奇昨晚和他来过吗
Branch come here with this guy last night?
来过
He did.
喝到关门吗
They close the place down?
没有 每人喝了一杯
No, I believe they had one drink apiece
七点左右就走了
and left by 7:00-ish.
谢谢
Thanks.
有没有想过你造的孽远比行的善多
Did you ever feel you created more evil than you stopped?
我一直觉得难分上下
Well, I always figured it was a neck-and-neck race.
哪怕你让更好的自己做主 真实的自己悲伤
You let your highest self rule and your truest self grieve,
这个世界还是会夺走
and the world will still strip away
你想要的一切
all you ever hoped to achieve.
如果你工作干得好 沃特
If you do the job right, Walt,
你退休不干的那天
by the time you put down your sheriff's badge,
肯定会变成众矢之的
you're a wanted man.
我一直觉得自己会一个人死于非命
I always figured that I'd die by violence and die alone.
这就是梦想的代价
That's the price we pay for our ideals.
我已经坦然接受了
And I made my peace with that.
我接受不了的是
What I didn't make my peace with
让别人替我付出代价
everyone around me paying for those ideals.
怀俄明人真不爱锁门
You Wyoming people and your unlocked doors.
你干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me
你和布兰奇在一起
right off the bat that you were with Branch?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
因为宿醉没醒 没穿衣服 我妈还
'cause I was hungover and naked and then my mom --
我就是想喘口气
I just, I needed a little room to breathe. That's all.
再说 跟你去警局
Besides, going down to the station meant
咱俩不是还能共处一会
you and I could spend a little more time together.
好厉害的宿醉
It must have been some hangover.
你开车送布兰奇回家时有多醉
Just how drunk were you when you drove Branch home?
事后你不能逮捕我
You can't arrest me for DUI after the fact.
能吗
Can you?
不能
No.
我只是好奇两个牛仔
I was just curious how many cocktails
一晚上能喝多少杯酒
a couple of real cowboys can throw back in one night.
两位数了吗
Double digits?
这么说吧 不省人事了
Let's just say it was a long fade to black.
这就有意思了 崔维斯
That's interesting, Travis.
红马驹酒吧的消费记录显示
Because your bar tab at the Red Pony says
你俩一人喝了一杯 七点差一刻就走了
you each had one drink and you left at a quarter to 7:00.
所以不在场证明是假的
Which means that your alibi is shit.
你干什么
What are you doing?
以绑♥架♥罪逮捕你
I'm taking you in on kidnapping charges.
妈的 他说对了
Damn it. He was right.
我这种人会被捕 他不会
Guys like me get caught and guys like him don't.
谁说对了 布兰奇吗
Who was right? Branch?
是这样
Look.
我一开始也不知道她要干什么
I didn't even know what was going on at first.
只好跟着
And then I just went along
怕布兰奇把他宰了
to make sure that Branch didn't kill that guy.
我从小就认识布兰奇
I've known Branch since we were kids
而且他是康纳利家的 所以脾气不好
and he's a Connally so he's always had a temper,
但我也不知道
But I had no idea.
不知道什么
No idea what?
他疯了
That he was psycho.
现在他当了警♥察♥ 还有枪
And now he's got a gun and a badge.
你得想法阻止他
I mean, you got to do something to stop him, right?
想我了没
Missed me, didn't you?
想得生活不能自理
Yeah. Everything ached.
嫌疑人范围缩小了吗
Any luck narrowing down the suspect pool?
没有 找过的人
Not really. All three guys we talked to
嫌疑都比之前大了
seemed more suspicious than before.
还得查查背景
I'm running some background checks right now.
现在我在看这个
Meantime, I'm catching up
赫克托幻觉的报告
on these, uh, reportings of Hector sightings.
还有事吗
Something else?
我在费城应该这么做
What should I have done in Philly?
什么事
About what?
鲍比·德纳勒特 我举报的黑警
Bobby Donolato, the dirty cop that I turned in.
我应该保持沉默吗
Should I just...kept quiet?
埃德·葛斯基又找事了吗
Has there been another incident with Ed Gorski?
没有
No. No.
就是回忆了一下
Just look at all that's happened
举报鲍比之后的事
since I turned Bobby in.
内务部介入调查
The I.A. Investigation,
鲍比自杀
Bobby's own suicide,
我和肖恩不得不搬家 葛斯基跟踪我
Sean and I having to move, Gorski stalking me --
如果当初保持沉默
None of it would have happened
这些都不会发生
if I'd just kept my mouth shut.
也许不会
Maybe not.
也许你确实阻止了事态进一步恶化
Or maybe you just stopped a bad situation getting worse.
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
为什么不重要了
It doesn't matter -- why not?
因为你也没得选
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表