剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Oh, it is.
你和布兰达过去几个星期一直在加班
You see, you and Brenda have been staying late together these last couple of weeks.
人们注意到了 扎克
People saw you, Zack.
你们在忙什么呢
What were you working on?
我不能说
I can't say.
这是属于公♥司♥的商业秘密
It's confidential information. It belongs to the company.
你确定你们是在工作吗
Are you sure you were working?
不然呢
What else would it be?
你觉得呢
You tell us.
不是
Oh, no.
不可能 我结婚了
No way. I'm married.
她也是 看在上帝的份上她还有孩子呢
She was married. She had kids, for god's sake.
她的孩子和外甥女
Her kids and her nieces.
这是他们事故前的样子
This is what they looked like before the accident.
你想看看事故后的样子吗
You want to see the after pictures?
不 我不想看
No, I don't need to see that.
我们知道 如果你可以的话
Yeah, we know, had this been in your power,
你会想尽一切办法阻止这一切发生的
you would have done everything to stop it from happening.
当然了 这太糟了
Of course. It was terrible.
不过你确实尽力了 对吗
But you did try, didn't you?
你打了911报♥警♥电♥话♥
You called 911.
不 我没有 -你打了
No, I didn't. -Yes, you did.
从塔卡霍的一个付费电♥话♥里
From a payphone in Tuckahoe.
她在一辆纽约牌照的深蓝色厢式轿车里
She's in a dark blue minivan with New York plates.
她身边还有孩子
She's got kids with her.
请赶快派人 快点
Send somebody right away. Please.
位置是哪里 先生
What location, sir?
你试图让警♥察♥在她上高速之前
You see, you tried to get the police to pull her over
把她拦下
before she got on the highway,
在她被你放进她鼻腔喷雾的异丙酚搞晕过去之前
before she was knocked out by the propofol you put in her nasal spray.
我不是 我意思不是
I didn't mean-I didn't mean--
你意思不是什么
You didn't mean what?
你的意思是什么 扎克
You didn't mean what, Zack, huh?
你没想把这孩子们都害死
You didn't mean to get these kids killed?
你是这意思吗
Is that what you mean?
你不知道他们也会在车里 是吗
You didn't know they were going to be in the minivan, is that right?
看着他们的照片 扎克
Look at the pictures, Zack.
你没想把他们也一起害死 是吗
You didn't mean to kill these kids, did you?
我得去趟卫生间
I got to go to the bathroom.
拜托 我要去卫生间
Please, I got to go!
拜托
Please!
你的外衣我们就拿着了 给我
Hey, we'll hang on to your jacket. Give it to me.
你还好吗
You okay in there?
哦 天啊
Oh, god.
找急救人员
Get a paramedic.
找个该死的急救人员来
Get a paramedic, damn it.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, oh, god! Oh!
放开我 让我死了吧
Let me go. Let me die!
不 你别想这么轻易的脱身 老兄
No, I'm not gonna let you go that easy, my friend.
小卢
Lupes!
他往脖子上捅了根圆珠笔
He stuck a ballpoint pen in his neck.
该死的混♥蛋♥ 抓住他的手
Son of a bitch. Grab his hands.
别觉得我没想过让他自生自灭算了
Don't think that didn't cross my mind.
我应该站在那边吗
Should I stand over there?
你在那边就好 库珀先生
You're fine where you are, Mr. Cooper.
公诉扎克里·马歇尔
People v. Zachary Marshall,
七项二级谋杀罪
murder in the second degree, seven counts.
马歇尔如何申辩
How does Mr. Marshall plead?
全部做无罪申辩
Not guilty on all charges.
检方要求还押
People request remand.
我想见我的妻子 -我正在努力
I want to see my wife. -I'm working on that.
法官大人 我的客户明显处于医生监护之下 不会逃跑
Your honor, my client's obviously under a doctor's care and not a flight risk.
他是因为企图自杀才被置于医生监护之下的
He's under a doctor's care due to a suicide attempt,
这表明了他的罪过心态
which evinces consciousness of his guilt.
那不是罪过 他是被那些指控搞得心烦意乱
It wasn't guilt. He was upset by the allegations.
他心烦意乱是因为他成了有史以来
He was upset because he killed more people
在纽约街道上杀死人数最多的人
on a New York roadway than anyone in history.
法官大人 警方已经说明我的客户试图避免这场灾难
Your honor, even the police claim that my client tried to avert this tragedy.
听起来库珀先生是在承认故意谋杀
Sounds like Mr. Cooper is admitting intentional murder
并且主张犯罪中止
and asserting renunciation.
不 那不一定
No, not necessarily.
我建议你搞清楚再说 库珀先生
I suggest you figure it out, Mr. Cooper.
你的客户被还押了
Your client's remanded.
他的律师差点就给出了坦白供述了
His lawyer practically stumbled into a confession.
坦白还真的能帮上忙呢
Well, we could use a confession.
凭一次自杀企图和一杯奶昔可没法定马歇尔的罪
A suicide attempt and a smoothie won't convict Mr. Marshall.
警方在马歇尔家里发现了鼻腔喷雾的铝箔包装纸
The police found the foil wrapper to a nasal spray in Marshall's house.
和布兰达车里的喷雾是一个牌子
Same brand as the one in Brenda's car.
有些帮助 不过要是有他们偷♥情♥的证据
Better. Not as good as evidence of an affair
或者他手里有异丙酚的证据 就更好了
or of putting the propofol in his hands.
他的公♥司♥把异丙酚储藏在白原市的仓库里
His company stores it in a warehouse in White Plains.
祝你一路顺风
Well, have a nice drive.
扎克·马歇尔上个月来过这边
Zack Marshall, he's been out here in the past month.
看起来还不止一次
Been out here a few times by the looks of it.
他能接触到这里的货物吗
Would he have had access to any products here?
也许一些样品
Maybe samples?
当然 销♥售♥人员手里总是有样品的
Salespeople are issued samples, sure.
有没有异丙酚
How about propofol?
异丙酚的样品是不分发的
We don't give out samples of propofol.
马歇尔先生要怎样接触到异丙酚
How would Mr. Marshall get access to it?
他接触不到
He wouldn't.
我们有安保措施
We have security measures.
我们同时被十几家政♥府♥部门盯着呢
We got a dozen government agencies breathing down our necks.
销♥售♥经理如此频繁的光临仓库是一件正常的事吗
Is it normal for a sales manager to visit the warehouse so often?
他可能有些药品分发相关的问题
If he has an issue with distribution.
他有问题吗
Did he?
我没印象
Not that I recall.
我看有几次布兰达·索耶和他一起来的
I see a couple times where Brenda Sawyer signed in with him.
他们总是一起来吗
Did they always come together?
有几次是她自己来的
A couple times she came by herself.
你记得她是来干嘛的吗
Do you remember what for?
她来查询一种药品的销♥售♥记录
She was looking at sales data for one of our drugs.
Lextenda.
似乎是本集虚构的药物
布兰达·索耶并不代理这款药
Brenda Sawyer didn't rep Lextenda.
她说她为什么要查了吗
She say why she was interested?
她说她一个亲戚所在的癌症诊所
She said there was a distribution issue with the cancer clinic
遇到了一些药品分发问题
one of her relatives was using.
失去布兰达对马特打击很大
Losing Brenda was a horrible loss for Matt.
对尼基也是
And Nicky.
成长过程中没了母亲
Growing up without a mother.
好在他们还有你
It's nice that they have you here with them.
我能活多久 就会陪他们多久
For as long as I last.
我很现实的
I'm a realist, dear.
我这个年纪的人 不会从结肠癌中痊愈的
People my age don't beat colon cancer.
我能帮你些什么呢
Now, what can I do for you?
我想知道 布兰达有没有问过你一款叫Lextenda的药物
I need to know, did Brenda ever talk to you about a drug called Lextenda?
问过 诊所在给我用这种药
Yes. My clinic had me on it,
但是布兰达让我停药了
but Brenda made me stop taking it.
哪怕这种药是她所在的公♥司♥生产的
Even though her company made the drug?
她有说为什么吗
Did she say why?
她觉得那种药对我来说不合适
She didn't think it was right for me.
那是她和阿尔伯特的儿子谈过之后的事
It was after she spoke with Albert's son.
阿尔伯特曾是诊所的病人
Albert was at the clinic.
他也患有结肠癌 用的Lextenda
He had colon cancer. He was taking Lextenda.
阿尔伯特的儿子发现布兰达在伍德摩尔工作之后
When albert's son found out that Brenda worked for Woodmoor,
他对她发了很大的火
he got very upset with her.
因为Lextenda这款药吗
Because of Lextenda?
不知道
I'm not sure.
他们谈了很长时间
She spent a lot of time talking to him.
我父亲很早就接受死亡了
My father made peace with dying.
他还签了请勿抢救的声明
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表