剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
前台的家伙应该知道实验室的名字
That front desk guy, he should know the name.
她也会知道
So would she.
哦天啊
Oh, god.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 我很抱歉
Oh, you okay? I'm sorry.
我们没想给你老板惹麻烦
We didn't mean to cause trouble with your boss.
他一直都是这样子
He's always like that.
真是个 -私人混♥蛋♥
He's such a... -Private dick.
是的 -我们也是这么想的
Yes. - We figured.
我们真的很需要找到这位内森·罗宾森
Listen, we really need to find this Nathan Robinson.
赫尔南德斯先生不和我讨论案子的
Oh, Mr. Hernandez doesn't talk to me about his cases.
行吧 那你知道他测试DNA样本所合作的实验室吗
Fair enough. How about the name of the lab he uses to test DNA samples?
我想他好像已经不和他们合作了
I don't think he's gonna use them anymore.
他们之前拿到了内森·罗宾森的DNA样本
They had a DNA sample of this guy, Nathan Robinson.
是要和特纳孩子的样本做比对的
To compare with Turner's kid.
我猜是这样吧 总之 实验室把样本丢了
I guess. Uh, anyway, the lab lost it.
赫尔南德斯告诉我打电♥话♥给哈德逊大学要一份新的样本
Um, Mr. Hernandez told me to call Hudson University to get another one.
内森·罗宾森在那里工作吗
Why, does Nathan Robinson work there?
我不知道
I don't know.
赫尔南德斯让我找一个叫杰夫的技术员谈谈
Mr. Hernandez told me to talk to this technician Jeff.
好吗
Okay?
你也可以说罗宾森先生在这里工作
Yeah, you could say Mr. Robinson works here.
那就是他
That's him right there.
这也是他
And that's Mr. Robinson here.
那些都是他
There's more of him.
他的DNA样本吗
His DNA samples?
在培养皿中培养的他的细胞
His cells growing in culture.
我们买♥♥来这些细胞用来做研究
We buy them and use them for research.
内森·罗宾森已经死了50多年了
Nathan Robinson's been dead for over 50 years.
他肯定不是杰登的父亲
Puts him out of the running as Jaden's father.
也许这是一起继承纠纷
Yeah. Well, maybe this is about an inheritance.
查查家庭族谱看看有什么问题
Time to shake the family tree and see who falls out.
内森·罗宾森是我和我兄弟杰罗姆的姥爷
Nathan Robinson was me and my cousin Jerome's grandfather.
我妈妈的爸爸
My mother's dad.
他1959年死于癌症
He passed in 1959 from cancer.
他在做测试以证明他的儿子是内森的亲属
He was having tests done to prove that his son was Nathan's relative.
你知道为什么吗
Any idea why?
不 我和杰罗姆不怎么说话的
No. Me and Jerome didn't talk much.
盖尔打电♥话♥告诉我们他被谋杀了
Gayle called and told us he was murdered.
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
发生什么了 他是被抢了吗
I mean, what happened? Did he get robbed?
你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to him?
我不确定了
I'm not sure.
你姥爷的遗嘱有什么纠纷吗
Is there an issue with your grandfather's will?
他没有遗嘱
My daddy didn't have a will.
那有什么不动产或者传家宝呢
Then maybe a piece of property or an heirloom?
你可能接到过遗产律师的电♥话♥
You would have gotten a call from a probate lawyer.
或者有私♥人♥侦♥探♥联♥系♥过你
Or maybe a private investigator contacted you.
有没有叫赫尔南德斯的
Someone named Hernandez?
没有 没有人联♥系♥我们
No. We didn't get any calls.
如果有人联♥系♥我们 我们要通知你们吗
But if we do, um, should we get in touch with you?
嗯 那就太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
打这个电♥话♥就好
Just go ahead and call this number.
你的孩子真是个小艺术家啊
Your kid. Quite the artist.
坦尼娅 她6岁了
Yeah, Tanya, she's six.
真好
that's nice.
里德先生 最后一个问题
One more question, Mr. Reed.
你有车吗
Do you own a car?
不 我没有
No. No, I don't.
卢波 看看这个
Lupo, check this out.
马上迎来的三天周末假期
Three-day weekend coming up.
谢谢
Thank you.
迈克尔·里德家冰箱上有一个轮流停车时间安排表
Well, there was an alternate parking schedule on Michael Reed's refrigerator.
他就有车一事撒谎了
He was lying about having a car.
满家族全是秘密啊
Secrets seem to run in that family.
我们找到他的问题了
We got him.
车管局的记录显示朵拉·里德有过一辆81年的蓝色科多瓦车
DMV records show that Dora Reed owned an '81 blue Cordoba,
符合把杰罗姆丢在急诊室的车的描述
which matches the description of the car that dropped Jerome off at the E.R.
你说有过
You said owned.
嗯 车在四天前由迈克尔·里德卖♥♥给了一家布鲁克林的废品厂
Mm-hmm. It was sold to a Brooklyn junkyard by Michael Reed four days ago.
我希望他兄弟流在车座上的血没有损害转卖♥♥的价值啊
I hope his cousin's blood on the seat didn't hurt the resale value.
那个就是
There it is.
你找的81年的蓝色科多瓦车
Your '81 blue Cordoba.
真棒
Ugh. Great.
现场调查组得花好几个星期才能发现些什么
It'll take CSU weeks to get anything out of that.
迈克尔·里德可不知道这点
Michael Reed doesn't know that.
是的 我卖♥♥掉了我妈妈的车
Yeah, so I sold my mom's car.
他们不想让她再开车了
They didn't want her driving anymore.
时机很巧妙啊
Interesting timing.
就在你兄弟被刺杀的第二天
Day after your cousin was stabbed.
我不知道这件事
Well, I don't know anything about that.
抱歉打扰一下
Excuse the interruption.
什么
What's that?
你不想让你妈妈再开车了
So you didn't want your mother driving.
她收到罚单了吗
She get a ticket?
出车祸了吗
Get in an accident?
没有 不是这样的
No. Nothing like that.
不过转眼之间你就把车卖♥♥了废品
Right, but all of a sudden, you junked her car,
也许是因为车上全是你兄弟的血吧
Maybe because your cousin's blood was all over it.
也许我们应该把你妈妈带过来
Maybe we should bring your mother down here.
不 你们不用这样的
Oh, no, you don't need to do that.
我是想救杰罗姆
I was trying to save Jerome.
从谁手里救他
Save from who?
杰罗姆是被赫尔南德斯警探刺伤的
Jerome was stabbed by that Detective Hernandez.
我只是想帮他
I was trying to help him.
我把他送到医院
I mean, I took him to the hospital.
你怎么知道赫尔南德斯刺伤了你兄弟
How do you know that Hernandez stabbed your cousin?
他想要杰登的血
He wanted Jaden's blood.
那些人 他们就想硬抢
And those people, they were just gonna take it.
什么人
What people?
你说的是什么人
What people are you talking about?
迈克尔 你说的是谁
Michael, who were you talking about?
那些白人
Those white people.
这么多年来 一直偷我家人的血
All these years, stealing my family's blood.
这位是里德先生的律师
This is Mr. Reed's attorney.
你们的提问到此结束
And you all are done here.
好吧
Right.
偷血的白人
White people stealing blood.
是时候拿出大蒜和银弹了
Yeah, time to break out the garlic and silver bullets.
约瑟夫·赫尔南德斯取了杰登·特纳的DNA
Joseph Hernandez took Jaden Turner's DNA.
那男孩从照片辨认中把他挑了出来
The boy picked his photo out of a six-pack.
赫尔南德斯在为谁工作
Who was Hernandez working for?
他躲在律师保密特权后面
He's hiding behind attorney privilege.
我们能排除里德的指控吗
Can we rule out Reed's allegation
说赫尔南德斯捅了他的兄弟
that it was Hernandez who stabbed his cousin?
赫尔南德斯纸面上看是个更好的嫌疑人
Well, Hernandez is the better suspect on paper.
他因对嫌疑人使用过度武力而被逼离了警局
He was drummed out of the department for excessive force.
迈克尔·里德没有案底
Michael Reed has no record.
别误解
Look, don't get me wrong.
赫尔南德斯绝对深陷麻烦
Hernandez is in this neck deep.
但是里德自作在场证明
but Reed put himself at the scene,
承认把他兄弟丢在医院
admitted dumping his cousin at the hospital,
更别说他还对我们撒谎 外加试图销毁证据
not to mention lying to us and trying to destroy evidence.
行吧 那我们指控里德犯有谋杀罪
Okay, so we charge Reed with murder.
下一步 查动机
Next step, motive.
窃取他家族血液的吸血鬼
Vampires stealing his family's blood.
没问题
No problem.
你怎么敢用一百万的保释金把我儿子困在监狱里
How you gonna put my son in jail on a million-dollar bail
转头了还向我寻求帮助
and then ask for my help?
那你来帮我探求事情真♥相♥
Well, then help me get to the bottom of this.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表