剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
请不要动
Just remember to not move.
你再搞砸这次测试
You mess up this test again,
我就要向你所在的位置移♥动♥了
you're gonna see me move in your direction.
亲爱的 拜托
Baby. Come on, now.
你以为我是闲的没事才会来这里
Thinks I have nothing better to do than to come here
像烤肉一样被塞进这台机器里吗
and be shoved into this machine like a pot roast?
我们准备好了
We're ready.
记住 不要动
Uh, remember, don't move.
阿妮塔 别说话
Anita. Bite your tongue.
好了
Here you go.
你读到这些老师都要忍♥受些什么
When you read what these teachers put up with,
一瞬间 在布朗斯维尔巡逻也不那么糟糕了
all of a sudden walking a beat in Brownsville doesn't sound so bad.
我也修过师范课程成为老师
I studied to be a teacher.
我教了一年的幼儿园
I spent a year teaching kindergarten.
你还当过幼儿园教师
You were a kindergarten teacher?
别问这个 小卢
Don't go there, Lupes.
好吧 收到一条回复
Okay. We got an answer.
你们找的这位 在孩子胳膊上打十字架的老师
"The teacher you asked about, the one who branded kids with crosses,
听起来像罗恩·科兹洛夫斯基
"It sounds like Ron Kozlowski.
他是萨福克县的一名科学教师。
He's a science teacher in Suffolk County."
这真是离谱 我从来没给任何人打过烙印
It's absurd. I didn't brand anybody.
你知道什么是特斯拉线圈吗
You know what a tesla coil is?
知道 那个就是
Yes. That.
是的 我猜你们知道它的作用是什么
Correct. I assume you know what it does?
它能产生电流
It generates an electrical current.
答的好
Good job.
去年 就像我之前做过的几百次一样
Last year--as I've done hundreds of times before--
我做了一个小实验 让电流流过我学生的手臂
I did a little demonstration by passing the current over the arms of my students.
电流在皮肤上留下了一点红印
Left a little redness on the skin.
接下来 学校就收到了投诉
Next thing I know, there's a complaint filed
说我在刻十字架烙印
that I branded crosses.
我被停职等待仲裁
I was suspended pending an arbitration.
你的一个学生在他的博客上写了关于你的事
One of your students wrote about you on his blog.
他说你是宗教狂热分子
He said you were a church freak.
我是个信教之人
I'm a religious person.
我对此从不隐瞒
I don't make any bones about that.
我们正试图找出在博客上写这篇关于你的文章的学生
But we're trying to identify the student who wrote this about you on his blog.
他可能在英语课上拿A的成绩
He probably gets As in English.
他开一辆银色本♥田♥
He drives a silver Honda.
没印象
No. Doesn't ring a bell.
那你知道是谁提交的投诉吗
What about the student who filed the complaint?
你有他的名字吗
You have his name?
不止一名学生提交了投诉
There was more than one student.
教♥育♥部♥门不肯告诉我他们的名字
The Department of Education wouldn't tell me their names.
抱歉你不得不大老远开车过来
Sorry you had to drive all the way out here.
抱歉你沦落到这个地方
Sorry you ended up out here.
停职四个月之后
After four months suspension,
我离开了纽约 在这里找了个工作
I quit New York and took a job here.
工资减半 通勤时间翻倍
Half the salary, twice the commute.
但至少我还在教书
but at least I'm teaching.
教♥育♥部♥门不肯公开学生们的名字
Department of Education won't release the names of the students.
科兹洛夫斯基课上的学生也都不说
Not even the students in Kozlowski's class.
穆特可能是其他班上的学生
Moot could be a kid in another class
只是听说了科兹洛夫斯基的事
who just happened to hear about kozlowski.
我们真的需要那个学校所有学生的名单
We really need the names of all the kids in that school.
教♥育♥部♥门出于保护未成年人的原则而拒绝
The Department of Education is standing on principle, protecting the privacy of minors.
他们没把威胁当回事儿
They're not taking this seriously.
预定大陪审团吧
Book us with a grand jury.
我们需要申请起诉状
We need to move for an indictment.
起草传票
Start issuing subpoenas.
现场的管道炸♥弹♥组件与博客上的管道炸♥弹♥相匹配
The pipe bomb components in the field matched the pipe bombs pictured on the blog.
从枪♥支♥商店偷来的步♥枪♥的序列号♥与博客上的枪相符
The serial number of the rifle stolen from the gun store matched the weapon on the blog.
你从这些数据中得出了什么结论
What conclusion do you take from those facts?
写博客的人在过去三个月里一直在积攒并测试武器
The person writing this blog has been amassing and testing weapons for over the past three months
他显然有袭击纽约市的一所学校的意图
with the clear intent to attack a New York city school.
谢谢你 警探先生
Thank you, detective.
你可以离席了
You're excused.
大陪审团的各位
Members of the grand jury,
公诉无名氏嫌疑人的案件展示完毕
that concludes the presentation in the matter of People v. Unknown Suspect John Doe,
该嫌疑人为博主穆特
also known as blogger Moot.
我向你们申请授权
I ask now that you authorize me
允许我向教♥育♥部♥门发放传票
to serve subpoenas on the Department of Education
索要包括但不限于约翰·洛克高中在内的
for all relevant student records of,
所有有关的学生档案
but not limited to, John Locke High School.
同时 我申请授权
I also ask that you authorize me
允许我查封所有在学校场地内发现的电脑设备
to seize all computers that are found on the school's premises.
请问
Yes?
这所高中里有多少学生
How many students are in in this high school?
额
Um...
一共2872人
2,872.
你想要搜查2800名学生的档案和电脑吗
You want to search the records and computers of 2,800 kids?
我们不知道嫌疑人的身份
We don't know the identity of the suspect.
所以我们只能申请无名氏起诉书
That's why we're seeking a John Doe indictment.
如果你找错了学校呢
What if you've got the wrong school?
你还要再搜另外2000个学生的电脑吗
You gonna search the computers of another 2,000 kids?
我们这里有些人也是家长
Some of us here are parents,
我们并不喜欢这样的主意
and I'm not sure we like that idea.
他们是高中生 不是基♥地♥组♥织♥
These are high school kids, not Al-Qaeda.
我估计可以轻易造成600人死亡 包括学生和老师
"I figure 600 dead easy, students and faculty.
自助餐厅就能死300人
"300 just in the cafeteria.
我要把整个楼都炸掉
I'm gonna bring down the whole building."
那只是电脑上的话
Those are just words on a computer.
警♥察♥可以向法官申请搜查令
The police can get warrants from a judge.
你不需要向我们申请空白授权
You don't need a blank check from us.
我有个问题
I have a question.
我们现在可以投票取消起诉吗
Can we vote to cut off this indictment right now?
他们阻止你了
They shut you down?
好的 我告诉他们
All right. I'll tell them.
好的 晚安
Yeah. Good night.
你看什么呢
What were you looking at?
没看什么
N-nothing.
打开
Open it back up.
来自27警局
10-13(警官需要帮助)
范·布伦警督
Reade街上酒吧
天价医疗费-60美元现金或支票捐款
联♥系♥人:卢波/伯纳德警探
不可错过
地检没能获得大陪审团的授权
The D.A. crapped out with the grand jury,
所以阻止这孩子就要靠警♥察♥调查了
so stopping this kid is gonna come down to police work.
你们也不会有时间参加什么募捐会了 取消吧
And you're not gonna have any time for a fund-raiser, so cancel it.
警督
Loo.
这本该是一个惊喜的
That was supposed to be a surprise.
如果你还尊重我
If you respect me,
那就请尊重我的隐私
respect my privacy.
跟你说了
Told you.
去他的吧
Screw that.
我才不要取消
I'm not gonna cancel it.
小卢
Oh, man. Lupes.
嗯
Hmm?
看看咱那位朋友刚刚发了什么
Check out what our friend just posted.
每天 我都感觉世界在把我包围
"Every day, I feel it all closing in.
警♥察♥ 学校 谎言
"The police, the school, the lies,
我空虚的未来 我无情的命运
"the empty void of my future, my relentless destiny.
我仅存的力量就是我选择结束这一切的时机的权力
"The only power I have left is when I choose to end this.
我等不下去了 等下周结束时
"I can't wait anymore. By the end of next week...
你们都将知道我的名字
You will all know my name."
他开始行动了
It's on.
世界末日的时钟刚刚提前了三分钟
The doomsday clock just moved up three minutes.
缓慢而谨慎 不冲动
Slow and deliberate. Not impulsive.
你是这么说的
That is what you said.
我还说这孩子有自杀倾向
I also said the kid's suicidal.
他随时都可能爆发
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表