剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
He was always likely to go off at any minute.
你们两位男士可以待会再解决这个争议
Look, you gentlemen can settle this later.
我现在只想知道我们怎么才能抓住他
All I wanna know is how we can catch this boy.
他的博客上写有六个老师跟他有仇
On his blog, there's a half dozen teachers that he has a beef with.
就像那个科学老师
Like the science teacher.
是的 如果我们找出他们并交叉比对他们班上的学生
Yeah, and if we identify them and cross-reference the students in their classes,
也许我们能找出这孩子
we may be able to come up with our boy.
昨天晚上 我们登上了教师论♥坛♥
So last night, we went on the teacher's website
我们描述了那孩子是怎么说他的老师的
and we described what the kid said about his teachers,
问有没有人知道他们是谁
asking if anybody recognized them.
今天早上我们收到了带姓名的回复
This morning, we got replies with names.
根据教♥育♥部♥门的信息
Now, according to the Department of Education,
大多数教师都在皇后区一个叫做临时调任中心的地方
most of these teachers are in Queens at something called a temporary reassignment center.
那是什么地方
What is that?
欢迎来到橡胶房♥
Welcome to the rubber room.
被指控不称职或行为不端的教师将在这里被重新分配
This is where teachers accused of incompetence or misconduct are reassigned,
等待仲裁听证结果
pending an arbitration hearing.
他们没有在教书吗
They're not teaching?
我们不想让他们靠近教室
We don't want them near a classroom.
但是在仲裁结果出来前 我们也不能解雇他们
But we can't fire them, pending the arbitration.
所以他们来这里报道 一周五天 一天七小时
So they report here seven hours a day, five days a week.
他们在这里做什么
And do what?
填字游戏 给食谱分类
Crossword puzzles. Sort recipes.
我这里有些老师已经为了听证会等了两年了
I have teachers here who've been waiting for their hearing for two years.
所以我们把这里叫橡胶房♥
That's why they call it the rubber room.
两年 如果他们不来这里呢
Two years? What happens if they don't show up?
他们不来就拿不到工资
They don't show up, they don't get paid.
他们有全额工资的 这是工会的规则
Their full salary. Union rules.
好吧我们需要和这些老师谈谈
All right, well, these are the teachers we need to talk to.
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk about it.
本德尔先生 我们不是来调查你袭击学生的事件的
Mr. Bendel, we're not here to investigate your assault on a student.
他们是这么告诉你们的吗
Is that what they told you I did?
有一个学生是这么在博客里写的
That's how a student described it on his blog.
我们有一条金科玉律
There's one cardinal rule--
永远不能打学生
never hit a student.
我在做一个电脑阅读程序
I was conducting a computer reading program,
有一个学生在上游戏网站
and this one student was on a game site.
我跟他说 你知道规矩的
I told him, "Come on, you know better.
回去接着阅读去
Get back to reading."
他的头发是用发胶立起来的 我就
He had his hair gelled straight up and I...
这样拍了一下 基本没碰上
swatted it like this. I barely touched it.
这就算人身侵犯了吗
That's an assault?
听起来不像
It doesn't sound like it.
教♥育♥部♥门可不这么觉得
Well, that'd be news to the Department of Education.
你能写下所有上计算机课的同学的名字吗
Can you write down the names of all the kids in the computer class?
30年的教学经验化作流水
30 years of teaching down the drain.
30年啊
30 years.
我从来没打过孩子
I never laid a hand on a kid.
那投诉就是场骗局 我不应该在这里的
It's a sham. I shouldn't be here.
我们听说你对一名学生使用了辱骂性语言
Well, we were told that you used abusive language on a student.
我叫他小混♥蛋♥ 还说了几句别的
I called him a little bastard and a few other choice words.
为什么
Why would you do that?
因为他打我
Because he punched me.
他想用剪刀把我的眼睛挖出来
And he tried to take my eye out with a pair of scissors.
你想知道他的名字吗
You want his name?
我本不该给你的 但是我不在乎了
I'm not supposed to, but I don't care.
还有他朋友的名字 可能目击这一事件的学生
And the names of his friends, students who may have witnessed this incident.
你知道吗 最糟糕的是
You know, the worst thing is
我选择教师行业 是因为我爱孩子们
I got into teaching because I love children.
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有 这些学生都不在这些名单上
No. None of the students cross-reference with any of the lists.
如果这些学生分散在不同的学校 不同的区
If these teachers were in different schools, different boroughs,
怎么会有一个学生目睹了所有这些事件
how could one student have witnessed all these incidents
甚至听说过所有这些事件呢
or even heard of them?
我们始终假设穆特是一名学生
We've always assumed that Moot was a student.
但如果他是老师呢
What if he was a teacher...
一个去年被分派到某个橡胶房♥的老师
a teacher who got parked in one of these rubber rooms last year.
他可能从别的老师那里听到这些故事
He would have heard all those stories from those other teachers.
不过他还在博客上抱怨其他老师
Except he's been complaining about teachers on his blog.
也许他只是想误导我们
Maybe just to try to throw us off his trail.
我们一整天都听到了些什么
What have we been hearing all day?
被体制所辜负的老师们
Stories about teachers who got screwed by the system.
我相信穆特是想让我们听到这些故事
I believe Moot wanted us to hear those stories.
因为他也是像他们一样的老师
Because he's a teacher like them,
一个因为学生的无端投诉而前途尽毁的老师
a teacher whose career got derailed by a nuisance complaint from a student.
现在他想报复
And now he's looking for payback.
这也许能让我们找到他
This might take us to him.
穆特博客上提到的所有老师 都可能是他的橡胶房♥遇到的
All the teachers Moot mentions on his blog he could have met in rubber rooms
除了这个人 莫拉·斯科特
except one--Maura Scott.
她从来没有被分配到橡胶房♥过
She's never been reassigned here.
她过去5年一直在同一所学校任教
She's been at the same school for the past five years.
穆特只可能通过一种方式知道她的故事
There's only one way Moot would know her story.
他是她的同事
Because he works with her.
你给她留言了吗
You left a message for her?
好的 在她家门口派一辆巡逻车
All right, put a radio car outside her building
她一回家 就把她带过来
and as soon as she comes home, bring her in.
好的
All right.
他们觉得他们发现了一条很好的线索
They think they've got a good lead.
我要进去呆几个小时
I'm gonna go in for a couple of hours.
如果你能提供两份收入证明 获得这笔贷款会容易得多
You know, getting this loan would be a lot easier if you could show two incomes.
但是我只有一笔收入
Well, I only have the one income.
怎么了
Why?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
等你回来时我们再说
We'll talk about it when you get back.
嗯 我们是得谈谈
Yeah, we'll talk about it.
我不想让你可怜我
I don't want you feeling sorry for me.
你可能是会这么觉得
See, you would think that.
就像那个10-13海报
It's like with that 10-13 thing.
警员需要协助
Officer in need of assistance.
我觉得我不需要那样的帮助
Well... I don't need that kind of assistance.
那就捐给慈善组织
So give it to charity.
人们愿意帮助你 你应该感到开心
Just be glad people wanna help you.
我现在可不想让别人来可怜我
I am in no mood for a pity party.
我还在等我医生的消息
I'm still waiting to hear from my doctor.
我还有别的事情需要操心
I have other things to worry about.
不管会发生什么 你也改变不了
Whatever happens... happens.
于此同时 让你的人为你尽这份心吧
In the meantime, let your people do this thing for you.
你是在指导我该怎么运营我的警局吗
Are you telling me how to run my house?
我是在建议
I'm suggesting.
也许他们需要为你尽这份心
Maybe they need to do this for you.
你知道 你不是唯一一个对这种疾病感到无助的人
You know you're not the only one who feels helpless against this disease.
我在我未婚夫家过的夜
I spent the night at my fiancé's.
我今天早上去学校时才收到你们的消息
I didn't get your message until I got to school this morning.
我们感谢你能过来
We appreciate your coming in,
但你并不需要带上律师
but it wasn't necessary to bring a lawyer.
你只是以证人身份来的
You're only here as a witness.
她在学校的工会代表联♥系♥的我们
The union rep at her school contacted us.
我们坚持她不能毫无准备的前来
We insisted she not come undefended.
这条信息被发到了一个博客上
This was posted on a blog.
他所描述的老师 称他的学生蠢
The teacher it describes--the one who calls his students stupid--
那名老师是你吗
was that you?
是的 但是
Yes, but...
我没有说他蠢
I didn't call him stupid.
我是一名英语老师
I'm an English teacher.
我说如果他不能正确使用语法
I told him if he didn't use proper grammar,
别人会觉得他蠢 即使他并不是真的蠢
people will think he's stupid, even if he isn't stupid.
当然 学生耳朵里听见的只有
Of course, what the student heard is,
斯考特女士刚刚说我蠢
"Miss Scott called me stupid."
这事让我受了惩戒
That got me a reprimand
处罚记录会跟我一辈子
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表