剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
The DMV was happy, and I was happy.
他把车开走之前 有没有给你出示驾照
Did he show you a driver's license before you let him drive the car off the lot?
当然 看起来是合法有效的驾照
Of course. It looked valid.
你得帮我们画一幅画像
We're gonna need you to help us with a sketch.
你们后来有没有过联♥系♥
You heard from him since?
几个星期前 他的一辆车启动不了
Few weeks ago--one of his cars wouldn't start,
电路问题
electrical thing.
车停在斯卡斯代尔的一处房♥子那里
It was in the driveway of this house in Scarsdale.
我们派了一位技工
We sent a mechanic to it.
好地方啊
Nice digs.
乔过的不错
Joe lives well.
是啊 还低调的很呢 没有人进出
Yeah, and quietly. No ins or outs.
谁能想到呢
Surprise, surprise.
这房♥子被西南供应公♥司♥长♥期♥租下
The house is leased long term to Southwestern Supplies,
这家幽灵公♥司♥也是汽车的产权人
The same ghost company that owns the title on the cars.
两个小时了
Two hours.
我们要不然找些警员冲了它
We've got to rustle up some p.c. to go in
要不然就得给屁♥股♥准备些痔疮膏了 -嘿
or get some hemorrhoid cream. -Hey.
派对女郎 生活真美好
Party girls. Life is good.
你觉得那女孩是个好司机吗
You think that girl's a good driver?
我觉得不是
My money says she's not.
我希望那家伙不是在准备伟哥
Yeah. I hope this guy's not packing Viagra.
你无权以交通违规为由拘捕我们
You had no right to take us in over a traffic violation,
我在街口是完全停车的
especially since I did come to a complete stop at the corner.
那是你一家之言
So you say.
我们还有你过了期的驾照
There's also your suspended license,
你烟灰缸里的大♥麻♥烟
the joint in your ashtray,
你包里的百元大钞
the roll of 100s in your purse.
这一切不是真的
This is not happening.
我们可以放你一马
It doesn't have to.
回答我们几个问题 你就可以走了
A few answers, and you can go...
你去那个房♥子里是见谁的
Like who you were visiting in the house.
我的朋友
Friends.
好吧 是那些朋友给你的钱吗
Okay. These friends give you the money in your purse?
他们叫什么
They got names?
这样吧 你说你在房♥子里有没有见到枪♥支♥或者毒品
Okay, how about you tell me if you saw drugs in the house or guns?
算了吧 我要见律师
Forget it. I want a lawyer.
另外一个女生也不肯说
The other girl wouldn't talk either.
房♥子里的人比我们可怕多了
Whoever's in that house is a lot scarier than we are.
实验室分♥析♥了女生包里的百元大钞
The lab analyzed the $100 bills taken from the girl's purse.
检测出了可♥卡♥因♥残留
They were all positive for cocaine residue.
那女生有一个卖♥♥淫的案底
The girl has a pros collar.
可以合理推测她是为房♥客
It's conceivable that she provided sexual services
提供性服务的
for the occupant of the house.
房♥客给女孩的钱上有可♥卡♥因♥
The occupant gave the girl money contaminated with cocaine.
所以 我们有合理依据相信房♥子里有可♥卡♥因♥
Ergo, there's probable cause to believe that house has cocaine in it.
警♥察♥ 所有人趴下
Police! Everyone on the ground, now!
趴下
Down!
趴在地上 趴下
Get down! Down!
你是傻子吗
What are you, stupid?
还是你想吃枪子
Or you just want to be shot, huh?
你这里有点啥
What you got here?
哦 真不错
Oh. Nice.
乔在哪里 -我不认识什么叫乔的
Where's Joe? -I don't know any Joe!
站起来 房♥子里还有谁
Stand up. Who else is in the house?
没别人了 只有我们住在这儿
Nobody. We live by ourselves.
这是我们的房♥子 好吗 -是吗
It's our house, okay? -Yeah?
你们的房♥子
Your house...
你们的枪
Your guns.
把他带走
Hey, take him.
公诉拉斐尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
people v. Rafael Alvarez,
塞缪尔·莫利纳和卡洛斯·卡贝萨斯
Samuel Molina, and Carlos Cabezas,
罪名为二级谋杀
murder in the second degree.
法律援助中心的埃丝特·平恩
Esther Pinn from legal aid--
我被分配给三位被告人
I've been assigned to all three defendants.
目前 检方暂不反对合并辩护
At this point, the people have no objection to the joint representation.
很好 因为我被三位孩子的家人所雇
Good. Because I've been retained by the families of the three children.
我是马库斯·沃尔 法官大人
Marcus Woll, your honor.
谢谢你帮我占好位置
Thanks for keeping the seat warm.
我的客户做无罪申辩 我请求他们被具结释放
My clients plead not guilty. I ask that they be R.O.R.'d.
法官 我认识沃尔先生 他之前在地检办公室工作
Judge, I know Mr. Woll from his time in the D.A.'s office.
这几位被告人来自小康之家
These defendants come from modest backgrounds,
我相信沃尔先生也不是无偿代理他们的
and I am sure that Mr. Woll is not here pro bono.
我想质询他的佣金来源
I'd like to inquire as to the source of his retainer.
你知道那与本案无关
Counsel knows that's not relevant.
有关的是 三位被告人均为未成年人
What is relevant is that we have three juveniles,
两人14岁 一人16岁 均没有案底
two 14 year olds and a 16 year old without records.
因为他们在这起残忍♥谋杀中的行径 他们都会被当做成年人起诉
Each of them will be tried as an adult for his role in a brutal execution.
莫利纳和卡贝萨斯先生来自得克萨斯州的布朗斯维尔
Mr. Molina and Mr. Cabezas are from Brownsville, Texas.
他们在本地没有可以投靠的家人
They don't even have families here to be released to.
他们的监护人已经在赶来的路上了 法官
Their guardians are en route, judge.
那好 他们的家人可以去布里奇斯少年犯看守所探望他们
Good. They can visit them at Bridges.
犯人还押
Remanded.
趁你还笑得出来的时候好好笑吧 康妮
Enjoy it while it lasts, Connie.
我申请排除房♥子里找到的所有证据
Motion to suppress all evidence found inside the building.
弹道科把房♥子里找到的枪联♥系♥上了妮娜·威尔希尔的谋杀案
Ballistics tied the guns in the house to Nina Wilshere's shooting
和发生在费城和纽瓦克的另外两起命案
and to two other murders in Philly and in Newark.
受害者都是重量级毒品贩子
The victims were all major drug dealers.
缉毒局怀疑他们是被墨西哥的Vela贩毒团伙盯上了
The DEA suspects they were targeted by the Vela Cartel out of Mexico.
墨西哥的贩毒团伙要靠孩子帮他们铲人吗
A Mexican drug cartel is relying on children to carry out their murders?
这些孩子是训练有素的杀手
These children are trained assassins.
警♥察♥在房♥子里发现了这些东西
Yeah, the police found these in the house.
是一个训练营
Some kind of training camp.
情报显示它坐落在墨西哥东部马德雷山脉的某处
Intel says it's located somewhere in the Sierra Madre foothills of eastern Mexico.
我们认为Vela团伙训练了这些孩子
We figure the vela cartel trained and parked these kids
并把他们派去斯卡斯代尔 以备不时之需
in the Scarsdale house to use when needed.
出于某些原因 他们需要干掉威尔希尔
And for some reason, they needed to kill Nina Wilshere.
这挺奇怪的 她也不是什么重量级玩家
Which is odd, because she wasn't a major player.
等我们找到这位乔 也许能问出些答案
We might get the answer when we find this Joe character.
很可能是他管着这个杀手小队
Most likely he ran the assassination team.
我们给这些孩子们施压 也许有人能把他供出来
We lean on the kids hard enough, one of them might roll on him.
前提是你能打掉对方这个排非的申请
Assuming you survive this motion to throw out the evidence.
马库斯·沃尔还在地检办公室时是个令人生畏的检察官
Marcus Woll was a formidable attorney when he worked in this office.
他现在也不会给我们放水
No reason to think he's slacked off now.
瓦兹奎兹小姐是个有案底的妓♥女♥
Miss Vazquez is a convicted prostitute.
我们可以合理推测她为房♥客提供性服务
It was reasonable to assume she received that money
并因此收到了这些钱
from the occupants of the house in return for sex.
鉴于钱上有可♥卡♥因♥残留
Since the money tested positive for cocaine,
我们可以合理怀疑房♥子里有可♥卡♥因♥
it was reasonable to suspect that cocaine was present in the house.
沃尔先生 你是否质疑钱的验毒结果
Mr. Woll, do you dispute the test results on the money?
不 法官大人
I don't, your honor,
judicial notice 司法认知
指法庭对众所周知且无争议的事实予以承认和接受,从而免除当事人对该事实的举证责任
不过请法庭作司法认知 根据一项研究显示
provided the court takes notice of a study that shows
市场上流通的所有货币中90%都有可♥卡♥因♥残留
that shows that 90% of all banknotes in circulation contain cocaine residue.
如果仅因货币上有可♥卡♥因♥残留就可以申请搜查令
If you can get a search warrant because a bill tests positive for drugs,
那所有的房♥子都将受到不合理搜查的威胁
then no home is safe from unreasonable searches.
案涉房♥屋和一起涉毒谋杀存在独♥立♥联♥系♥
The home in question had independent ties to a drug murder--
你在牵强附会 律师
You're reaching, counselor.
我要排除依该搜查令入室搜查所得的全部证据
I'm suppressing everything seized in the house pursuant to that warrant.
依法庭的此项裁决
In light of the court's ruling,
我以证据不足为由申请撤销对我客户的全部指控
I move to dismiss all charges against my clients for lack of evidence.
我们有视频证据表明阿尔瓦雷斯和莫利纳出现在犯罪现场
We have video placing Alvarez and Molina at the crime scene.
我将支持对阿尔瓦雷斯和莫利纳的指控
I'll sustain the indictments against Alvarez and Molina,
但是我要驳回对卡贝萨斯的全部指控
but I'm dismissing all charges against Mr. Cabezas.
好吧 我们没了驾驶逃跑车的司机
Okay, we lost the driver to the getaway car,
不过我们还有枪手
But we still have the shooters.
没有作案工具的话 我们没有什么筹码
Without the murder weapons, we don't have much leverage on them.
也许我们可以和拉斐·阿尔瓦雷斯的父母谈谈
Maybe we can try talking to Rafa Alvarez's parents.
我知道他们住在华盛顿高地
I know they live in Washington Heights.
他们今早赶到的
They got here early this morning.
他们很担心
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表