剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Davis Webb.
不 我们已经结束了
No. That's over.
那不是什么事儿
it was nothing.
你当然爱着他
You're still in love with him.
他对你许下了什么承诺
What kind of promises did he make you?
是他要离开他的妻子吗
He say he was gonna leave his wife?
他说他只是需要一些时间
He says he just needs a little more time.
别这么看着我
Don't give me that look.
你不知道我们之间是什么样的
You don't know how it is with us, okay?
我告诉你我知道些什么
Well, I'll tell you what I do know.
一切尘埃落定之后 你会进监狱
when this is done, you'll be in jail,
而他还会在他老婆身边
he'll be with her.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
戴维斯爱我的
Davis loves me.
如果这一切真的发生了 他会站在我身边的
If it comes to that, he'll stand by me.
我确信
I know it.
那就证明这一点
Then prove it.
向你自己证明
Prove it to yourself.
不管你想对我说什么
You know, whatever you needed to tell me,
都可以等到我们到酒店再说嘛
it could have waited till we met at the hotel.
我们不能继续这样下去了 戴维斯
We can't go on like this, Davis.
玛丽莎和阿图罗还在监狱里
Not with Marissa and Arturo still in jail.
人♥权♥联盟组织帮他们付了法律费用
the Rights Alliance is covering their legal expenses.
检方的案子太垃圾
The case against them is garbage.
他们会没事的
They'll be okay.
我只是太害怕了
I'm just really scared.
一切都会过去的 我保证
Everything's gonna blow over. I promise.
一切过去之后
When it does,
我们是不是终于可以待在一起了
do you think we can finally get that place together?
等到最后 绝对的
Down the line, absolutely.
我只是想让孩子们先离开家
I just want the kids out of the house first.
他们说 他们告诉我
They're saying--they're telling me
是你让阿图罗杀死吉姆
that you told Arturo to kill Jim.
我不想相信这一点
I don't want to believe it.
别信了 那是谎言
Don't believe it. It's a lie.
那他为什么要这么做
Then why did he do it?
你知道阿图罗的 他向来我行我素
You know Arturo. He's a loose cannon.
你肯定跟他说了些什么
Well, you must have told him something.
我说我们有个问题需要处理一下
I told him we had a problem that needed to be cleaned up
他必须做些无可避免的事
and he had to do what was needed.
什么无可避免的事
Do what was needed?
你怎么能对阿图罗这样的人说这种话
How could you tell a guy like Arturo that?
这有关系吗
Well, what does it matter?
阿图罗知道好好闭嘴
Arturo knows how to keep his mouth shut.
过来
Come here.
酒店见了
Meet you at the hotel?
这有关系吗
Well, what does it matter?
阿图罗知道好好闭嘴
Arturo knows how to keep his mouth shut.
过来
Come here.
酒店见了
Meet you at the hotel?
韦伯先生 接下来会这样
Here's what happens next, Mr. Webb.
警探们和鲁维罗萨女士正在和阿图罗·拉米雷斯会面
My detectives and Ms. Rubirosa are meeting with Arturo Ramirez.
他们会给他放这段录音
They'll play him this tape,
特别是你让他涉案的那部分
especially the parts where you implicate him.
他这么忠诚的人 我想
Loyal as he is, my guess--
他应该不会欣然接受
he won't take it well.
看谁先坦白 韦伯先生
Whoever sings first, Mr. Webb,
谁就能去好点的牢房♥
gets the nicer cage.
我花了20年建立起这个组织
20 years I spent building this organization.
你指望我怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
让某些右翼混♥蛋♥
Let some right-wing hack--
请进
Come in.
麦考伊先生
Mr. McCoy.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
你已经做了很多了
You've already done a lot.
我们取得了韦伯和拉米雷斯的认罪申辩
we have pleas from Davis Webb and Arturo Ramirez.
给考特尼·欧文斯和玛丽莎·伦斯特德的辩诉交易
Deals for Courtney Owens and Marissa Rumstead
也已经在进行了
are already in the works,
杰里·甘兹就抢劫和妨害公正的罪名 同意服五年缓刑
and Jerry Ganz has agreed to five years probation on charges of robbery and obstruction.
好一天的工作
Fair day's work.
警督
Lieutenant,
我很抱歉我有表示说
I'm sorry I suggested
你和你的警探们令我失望了
you and your detectives had let me down in any way.
是我错了
I was wrong.
道歉接受了
Apology accepted.
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂 好的 我这就下去
Hi. Okay. I'll be right down.
我的车到了
That's my ride.
弗兰克 我不知道我能不能撑下来
Frank, I don't know if I'm gonna make it.
嘘
Shh.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be all right.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be all right.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表