剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
在刑事追诉领域
In the criminal justice system,
人♥民♥由两个职权分离
the people are represented by two separate
但同样重要的群体共同代表
yet equally important groups--
一个是调查犯罪案件的警♥察♥
the police who investigate crime
另一个是起诉犯罪嫌疑人的地方检察官
and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.
以下他们的故事
These are their stories.
我得跟你说多少遍
Hey, how many times I got to tell you?
离我的垃圾远点 -你管什么
Stay out of my garbage. -What do you care, man?
你要读吗
Were you gonna read it?
快走 不然我就报♥警♥了
Just get out of here, or I'll call the cops, all right?
你报啊
Go ahead, call them.
一 二 三 抬
One, two, three, lift.
拜托 加油
Come on, come on.
他活得下来吗
Is he gonna make it?
我们接着聊的话他就肯定活不下来了
Uh, not if we stand here chatting.
他胸口中弹 可能会失血过多
He's got a bullet in his chest. He could be bleeding out.
走
Let's go.
被害人的身份证明 詹姆斯·卡鲁索 现23岁
The victim's I.D. says James Caruso, 23 years old.
好的 有人看到什么吗
All right, did anybody see anything?
光天化日之下
I mean, it's the middle of the day.
那家伙 他报的警
That guy. He called it in.
先生 你好
Sir? Hey, buddy.
发生了什么
So what happened?
那孩子五分钟前来到我的商店前
The kid was in front of my store five minutes before.
他是街边淘客
He's a curb shopper.
在别人的垃圾里淘金
He goes through garbage looking for treasures.
他正在翻这个垃圾桶 然后一个男的跑了过来
he was poking through this one when the guy came up.
什么男的
A guy?
很高 灰色头发 西装裤子 白衬衫
Tall, gray hair, suit pants, white shirt.
孩子在掏什么东西
The kid was reaching for something in the can.
那男的跑到他面前 掏出了一把枪
The guy ran up to him and pulled a gun.
他掏的是这个吗 -是的
This can here? -Mm-hmm.
男的冲他大喊大叫 那孩子吓到了 推了他一下
The guy started yelling. The kid freaked and pushed him.
然后那男的就向他开枪了
And the guy just shot him.
然后他就呆站在那里 好像很吃惊的样子
Then he just stood there like he was surprised
他居然开枪了
the gun even went off.
然后他看到我在盯着他 他就跑了
Then he saw me looking, and he just took off.
好的 你听到他喊什么了吗
All right, did you hear what he was yelling about?
没有 我离得太远了
No, I was too far away.
可能这个
Maybe this--
全新的百元大钞
hundred-dollar bills, nice and crisp
信♥用♥卡♥小票 日期是今天的
and a credit card receipt, today's date--
三个芝士汉堡
Three cheeseburgers.
多加生菜
And extra lettuce.
Lettuce有绿钞票之意
你的名字在小票上 兰迪
Your name's on the receipt, Randy.
我叫兰德尔 兰迪只是一个时不时符合我本人的形容词
It's Randall. Randy's an adjective, which only sometimes describes me.
你有枪吗 兰德尔
Do you own a gun, Randall?
不 我没有
No, I don't own a gun,
而且我也没有大老远跑到城市的另一边
and I didn't go across town to throw my cheeseburger bag
就为了扔一个汉堡打包袋 袋子有多少钱来着
into a garbage can with--How much did you say?
一万美元 新钞
$10,000, new bills.
我们觉得是毒债或者赌债
We're thinking drug deal or gambling debt.
我能欠谁的钱呢 卫♥生♥部♥吗
Who would I owe, the sanitation department?
车在这里 我就离开了十分钟
I walked away from my car for ten minutes.
我从这里走到那边的汉堡店
I left here, I walked to the burger place there.
然后我走回来 去接公♥司♥CEO
I came back to pick up my CEO
并载他去网球俱乐部
and drive him to the tennis club.
你把汉堡打包袋怎么样了
What'd you do with the bag?
我边走边吃完汉堡 之后就把袋子扔了
I ate the burgers on the way back, and I tossed it.
扔在哪里了
You tossed it? where?
公园里
In the park.
我就是乱扔垃圾了 谁都可能把袋子捡走
So I littered. Anybody could have picked it up.
嗯
Yeah...
可能是谁刚刚从那里出来
Maybe somebody coming out of there.
手里拿着全新的百元大钞
Fresh hundred-dollar bills.
看看谁刚刚取了笔钱
Let's see who made a withdrawal.
告诉他们发生了什么
Just tell them what happened.
他们说闭嘴 -我们别无选择了
They said not to. -No, we don't have a choice.
达琳
Darlene!
我丈夫射中了别人
My husband shot somebody.
行吧 先生 转过身去
Okay, sir, turn around. Turn around.
枪在哪里 -最上面的抽屉
Where's the gun, hmm? -Top drawer.
拜托你们 我丈夫不是个罪犯
Please. My husband's not a criminal.
他不是故意的
He didn't mean to do it.
女士 请站到一边去
Ma'am, please stand over there.
好了 转身
All right, turn around.
你说说 什么叫你不是故意的
And why don't you tell me what you didn't mean to do?
我们的女儿被绑♥架♥了
Our daughter was kidnapped.
我只是想让他告诉我我女儿在哪里
I just wanted him to tell me where she is.
好吧 你们从头说说
Okay, I think you need to start at the beginning.
我们接到她手♥机♥打来的电♥话♥
We got a call from her cell phone.
我能听见她在背景音里的哭声
I could hear her crying in the background.
一个男的说把拿一万美元 装在快餐袋里
A man said to put $10,000 in a fast-food bag
再扔进垃圾桶 不然就杀了她
and put it in a garbage can, or he'd kill her.
我们打电♥话♥问学校 他们说
We called her school, and they said
她离开校园去吃午饭 就再也没回来了
that she'd gone off campus for lunch and didn't come back.
他们 他们也找不到她
They--They can't find her.
所以你前往银行 取了钱
So you went to the bank, you got the money,
然后找了个快餐袋子
and you found a fast-food bag.
然后我把袋子放进垃圾桶
And I put it in the garbage can.
不过我留在那里 看谁来取钱
but I waited to see who picked it up.
带着枪等人
Waited with a gun.
我想逼他告诉我我女儿的下落
I wanted to make him tell me where my daughter is!
拜托 他 他还活着吗
Please, I--Is he still alive?
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
索伦森先生 那只是一个乱掏垃圾桶的孩子
Mr. Sorenson, that might've been just some kid scavenging through the garbage.
不
No.
求求你们 帮帮我们
Please, you've got to help us.
事实上 你们得跟我们走
Actually, you've got to come with us.
不 -如果他们打电♥话♥回来呢
No. -What if they call back?
我们一直试图跟他们打电♥话♥解释
We've been trying to call them to explain.
爸爸
Dad...
怎么了
What's going on?
我的天啊 吉尔
Oh, my god! Jill!
吉尔
Jill!
你 你还好吗 他们有没有伤害你
A-A-Are you--Are you all right? Did--Did they hurt you?
你在说谁 我刚才和阿曼达在一起来着
Who? I was with Amanda.
阿曼达 -我们 我们翘课来着
Amanda? -W-we cut class.
你的手♥机♥在哪里
Where's your cell phone?
我不知道 我弄丢了
I-I don't know. I lost it.
所以说 我爸向别人开枪 因为他以为我被绑♥架♥了
So my dad shot someone because he thought I'd been kidnapped?
是的
Uh, yeah,
不过 你确实没有被绑♥架♥ 对吧
which, for the record, you hadn't been, correct?
没有 我和朋友待在时代广场来着
No, I was in Times Square with a friend.
我们只是想去看电影
We just went to see a movie.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
不 这不是
No, it's not.
他们在电影院蹲点
They hang out at the theaters.
看准穿着讲究的孩子下手 偷了她的手♥机♥
Spot a well-dressed kid, steal her cell phone,
然后给她的父母打电♥话♥ 说孩子被绑♥架♥了
and then call parents and tell them she's been kidnapped,
同时同伙在背后喊着叫爸爸
with an accomplice screaming for daddy in the background.
虚拟绑♥架♥ 简单易行低风险
Virtual kidnapping--Simple, low risk,
同时不需要看守人♥质♥ 送吃送水
and there's no actual hostage to lock up and feed.
是挺简单 只不过一个叫卡鲁索的孩子被枪击了
Very simple except for James Caruso-- the kid who got shot.
他是那一片儿的垃圾淘客
Yeah, he's the neighborhood dumpster diver--
错误的垃圾桶 错误的时机
wrong can, wrong time.
本该取钱的那个人可能就在几尺外
The guy who was supposed to pick up the money was probably a few feet away.
枪击发生后他就逃了
Then he took off when the shooting started.
你打算把枪手索伦森先生怎么办
So what are you gonna do about the shooter--Mr. Sorenson?
卡鲁索没有生命危险 索伦森先生为医疗费买♥♥单
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表