剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Thanks.
你能来 对我意义重大
It means a lot, you being here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的女儿们出落的落落大方
Your daughters are so beautiful.
你最近过得怎么样 老朋友
So how you doing, old friend?
一步一个脚印
A day at a time.
你呢
How about you?
莫里斯说 他听说你生病了
Morris said that, uh, he heard you were sick.
霉运它环绕着我们啊
Just rotten luck all around.
听着
Well, listen, um,
我和我的女儿们要去亨普斯特德市的嫂子家
My girls and I are going to my sister-in-law's in Hempstead
参加一个小招待会
for a little reception.
你想和我们一起去吗
You want to join us?
我很乐意 不过我得回去工作了
Oh, I'd love to, but I need to get back.
如果你能腾出一些空余时间
Well, if you can spare a few minutes,
不叙叙旧可就太遗憾了
it'd be a shame not to catch up.
当然
Sure.
我很期待
I'd like that.
10年了 黛布拉终于撑不住了
After ten years, Deborah couldn't fight it anymore.
多发性硬化完全吞噬了他
The M.S. just completely overwhelmed her.
她在家中 在我的怀抱中去世
She died at home in my arms.
接下来呢
So what's next?
你要回加州了吗
You heading back to California?
是的
Yeah.
孩子们喜欢那边 工作也不错
The girls love it, and the job is good.
不过黛布拉是这边岛上的人
But Deborah was from the island,
她应该被葬在这里 和她的家人在一起
so it made sense to bury her here with her folks.
我们少了好多人了 警督
We're losing a lot of people, loo.
我在莱尼去世前跟他聊过
I talked to Lennie a few days before the end,
他还在开玩笑
and he was still cracking jokes.
是啊
Yeah.
老好人莱尼
Good old Lennie.
但是黛布拉
But Deborah...
在最后一刻 我的宝贝 她努力地想坚强起来
In the end, my girl, she tried to be brave.
但情况实在是太糟了
But it was bad.
太糟了
it was bad.
考特尼很晚才回家
Courtney didn't get home until late.
我以为她在办公室的
I think she was at the office.
你以前是和你的妻子一起在人♥权♥联盟工作的吗 欧文斯先生
You used to work at the Rights Alliance with your wife, Mr. Owens?
是的 我在那里当了12年的会计
Yes, I was in accounting for 12 years.
私企的景色还是更好啊
Let me tell you, the view's better in the private sector.
你认识吉姆·兰迪吗
Did you know Jim Landy?
不 我想他应该是我刚刚离职的时候加入的
No, I think he started just as I was leaving.
他被杀害的那晚 你妻子回家时
Did your wife say anything about him
有没有说些什么关于他的事
when she came home that night he was killed?
实话实说 她回来的时候我已经睡着了
Truth is, I was asleep when she got in.
我们没有说话
We didn't talk.
还有什么别的事吗
And now, is there anything else?
你说的没错 这里景色确实更好
you're right. the view is better here.
从会计到公♥关♥
From accounting to P.R.
你怎么做到的
How'd you swing that?
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么 就觉得是个挺有趣的职业选择
Nothing. It's just an interesting career change.
确实 就是这么回事
Well, that's what it is.
有趣
Interesting.
我现在真的要回去工作了
Now I really need to get back to work.
考特尼·欧文斯的丈夫为人♥权♥联盟组织管账
Courtney Owens' husband was a bookkeeper with the Rights Alliance.
结果三个星期前 他重生为公♥关♥主管
Then three weeks ago, he's reborn as a public relations executive,
他完全没有相关工作经验
a job he has no background for.
这招我也想学
That's a move I'd like to learn.
那家公♥关♥事务所和人♥权♥联盟组织之间
Well, no doubt it helped that the P.R. firm
有百万元的关系 这肯定有帮助吧
has a million-dollar account with the Rights Alliance.
所以是妻子帮忙牵线搭桥
So his wife was pulling a few strings.
这也不是什么奇怪的事
That's not so unusual.
可这事就奇怪了
Well, but this is.
在他离开人♥权♥联盟组织之前的一个月
A month before he left the Rights Alliance,
他开始买♥♥地方政♥府♥债券
the man started buying municipal bonds.
三个星期里他买♥♥了50万
In three weeks, he bought just over $500,000 worth.
凭借他会计的薪水吗
On a bookkeeper's salary?
他的钱是哪来的
Where did the money come from?
同样是这三个星期里
Over the same three weeks,
人♥权♥联盟特别项目基金的账上出现了一笔50万的不明欠款
the Rights Alliance special project fund shows an unexplained debit of $500,000.
他在挪用钱款
He was embezzling.
也许某些人 比如他老婆考特尼 发现了他在做什么
And maybe somebody--his wife Courtney-- found out what he was up to
在人♥权♥联盟的其他人发现之前 把他扫地出门
and got him out the door before anyone else at the Rights Alliance could trip to it.
或者她其实也参与了挪用行为
Or she was in on the embezzlement.
这都不错 可是和兰迪的谋杀有什么关系
All fine and good, but Landy's murder?
我们发现证据表明考特尼在兰迪被害的那晚给他打过电♥话♥
We found evidence Courtney called Landy the night he was killed--
证据表明她让他去见阿图罗·拉米雷斯
evidence she sent him to meet Arturo Ramirez.
当然了
Of course.
她担心兰迪视频揭露的丑闻
She was worried that whatever scandal Landy's video would generate
不会停止在敲诈勒索一事上
wouldn't stop at the Pasta Plate extortion,
她担心会最终揭露她老公的挪用行为
that it would eventually expose her husband's embezzlement.
又多了一个谋杀案嫌疑人 考特尼·欧文斯
So another murder suspect, Courtney Owens.
你们至少把杰里·甘兹排除了吧
I hope you've at least eliminated Jerry Ganz from the running.
还没有
Not quite.
警方发现兰迪的录像机被藏在甘兹家里
The police found Landy's camera hidden on Ganz's property,
而且他还可以接触到凶杀地点
and he had access to the murder scene.
嫌疑人名单在不断变长
So the list of suspects just keeps growing.
而我们什么靠谱的证据都没有
And we have no definite proof of anything.
别人说点什么
Somebody say something.
这不是一些简单的谋杀案 杰克
This is not a simple murder, Jack.
那就把它理清楚 你们一起
Then sort it out, all of you,
要不然就找能干活的人
or find people who can.
我得把工作带回家做 但是我没带U盘
I had to take work home, but I didn't have my flash drive,
所以我就从桌子上拿了吉姆的
so I borrowed Jim's from his desk.
然后我就发现了他拍的视频
That's when I found the video he made.
你有跟别人说过吗
Did you tell anyone?
说过 我告诉了考特尼 她吓坏了
Yes. Courtney. And she freaked.
她说我们一定要拿到那些视频 不然就会进监狱的
She said we had to get his videos, or we'd go to jail.
她跟我说告诉吉姆 让他去油漆厂找阿图罗
She told me to tell Jim to meet Arturo at the paint factory,
随便给他讲个故事 说那里有些住空房♥的想要登记
just tell him some story that there were squatters there, and they needed to register.
吉姆不想去 考特尼就给他打电♥话♥了
Jim didn't want to go. So Courtney called him.
你做了什么
What did you do?
考特尼告诉我 让我在吉姆家见阿图罗
Courtney told me to meet Arturo at Jim's place.
他打电♥话♥告诉我怎么进吉姆家门
He called and told me how to get into Jim's place
还告诉我存储卡在哪里
and where to find these memory cards.
阿图罗有没有说他杀了吉姆
Did Arturo tell you he killed Jim?
没有
No.
但我对此一无所知
But I didn't know anything about it
直到警♥察♥出现在人♥权♥联盟我才知道
until the cops showed up at the Rights Alliance.
玛丽莎 除非你对我们和盘托出
Marissa, unless you tell us everything...
我已经说了
I am!
我对这起谋杀一无所知
I don't know anything about this murder.
我发誓
i swear.
我的鞋上有油漆厂的化学品 这又能怎么样
So what the chemical from the paint factory was on my shoes.
我6个月前去那里抗♥议♥过
I was picketing there six months ago.
至于玛丽莎说我打电♥话♥给她说兰迪的视频的事
As far as Marissa saying that I called her about Landy's videos,
她在说谎
she's lying.
我给她打电♥话♥ 是因为我想泡她
I called her 'cause I wanted to hit that.
我们还发现你在谋杀后第二天去取了兰迪的视频
We also have you picking up Landy's videos the day after his murder.
抛弃兰迪的尸体
You know, dumping Landy's body,
让我们以为是某个反政♥府♥疯子干的
making us think it was some anti-government nut,
这也就误导了我们五分钟吧
That--that put us off the trail for maybe five minutes.
不过你现在在我们手上了
But now you're in our crosshairs.
要不然你供出考特尼
Either you roll on Courtney,
要不然一切都要算在你头上
or you take the weight for everything.
算了吧 你们什么都没有
Nah, see, you got nothing.
你们只能说我去取了某个死人的视频 我还为此付了钱呢
Just proof I picked up some dead guy's videos, which I paid for.
你们想凭这个定我的罪 大可一试
You want to nail me for that, go crazy.
他躲开了渡轮和桥上的所有监控摄像头
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表