剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
They didn't. I lost my shirt.
都是拜帝纳波利所赐
Thanks to Mr. Dinapoli.
你能告诉我们你昨天晚上在哪里吗
You mind telling us where you were last night?
在家和我妻子一起重新规划家庭预算
At home, redoing the family budget with my wife.
你知道蝙蝠侠在什么地方打败了超人吗
Hey, you see where Batman beat Superman?
蝙蝠侠刚刚升值到107万5千块了
A Batman book just went for $1,075,000.
我成长过程中看了很多漫画书
I had a lot of comics when I was growing up.
真希望我妈妈没把它们都扔了
Wish my mother hadn't thrown them away.
我觉得史酷比可能没那么值钱
I don't think Scooby-Doo brings in that much.
马蒂·艾希克罗 把衬衫都赔给了帝纳波利的那家伙
Marty Ashcroft, the guy who lost his shirt to Dinapoli...
嗯
Mm-hmm.
看来他挺需要他亏掉的钱的
Looks like he needed the money he lost.
他被人起诉了
He was being sued.
原告声称艾希克罗对他出♥售♥给原告的封闭式共同基金的
"The plaintiff alleges that Ashcroft misrepresented the value
价值做了虚假陈述
of closed-end mutual funds he sold to plaintiff."
艾希克罗把钱亏给了帝纳波利
So Ashcroft lost money with Dinapoli,
又有人把钱亏给了艾希克罗
and someone else lost money with Ashcroft.
艾希克罗两头丢钱啊
Ashcroft was being squeezed on both ends.
起诉艾希克罗的人叫约书亚·费尔纳
The guy who's suing Ashcroft, his name is Joshua Felner.
给帝纳波利老婆报名参加真人秀的人是艾米·费尔纳
Amy Felner put Dinapoli's wife up for the reality show.
世界真小
Small world.
我不怎么了解我丈夫的投资
I don't know much about my husband's investments.
这和大卫的遭遇有什么关系吗
What does this have to do with what happened to David?
可能只是个巧合
Probably just a coincidence.
你丈夫有没有提跟你提到过帝纳波利
Did your husband ever mention the Dinapolis to you?
当然 我们认识他们家
Sure. We know them.
乔什与大卫和马蒂·艾希克罗一起打网球
Josh played tennis with David and marty Ashcroft.
你丈夫和你帮玛丽埃尔·帝纳波利
Did your husband have anything to do with you proposing
报名时尚真人秀有没有关系
Marielle Dinapoli for fashion victim?
乔什
Josh?
他眼中的时尚估计只有半裸比基尼
The only fashion he might notice is a topless bikini.
帮玛丽埃尔报名节目是我的主意
Putting Marielle up for the show was my idea.
她是我的朋友
She's a friend of mine.
向全世界宣布她的衣品差
Telling the world her wardrobe was hideous?
这算是哪门子的朋友
How friendly is that?
她是一个美丽的40岁女性
She's a beautiful 40-year-old woman
却打扮得像一个20岁的色盲妓♥女♥
who dresses like a color blind, 20-year-old prostitute.
我想她应该听听专家意见
I thought she should hear it from experts
也许她真能听得进去
so maybe she'd believe it.
你为什么趁现在给她报名节目呢
Was there any particular reason you did that just now?
我想着她可能很快要重回单身了
Yes, I thought she might be single again soon,
也许她应该拿出最好形象
so she'd want to be looking her best.
她要重回单身了
She might be single again soon?
你知道她丈夫要被害吗
So you knew her husband was going to be killed?
不是 我丈夫告诉我说
No, my husband told me.
大卫·帝纳波利正打算离婚
David Dinapoli was planning on getting divorced.
他的脸颊上有个伤口
There was a wound on his cheek,
不过他们可以进行修复 以供他人探视
but they can fix that for the visitation.
我想要开放式棺材
I want an open casket.
大卫曾是那么的帅气
David was such a beautiful man.
你们发现了什么吗
Have you found out anything?
你们知道是谁对他下的手了吗
Do you know who did this to him?
还不知道
Not yet.
整件事情真是太糟了
It's so awful. It's everything.
我现在只能尽力把精神集中在细节上
I'm just trying to focus on the details.
死亡通知 花束
The death notice, the flowers,
葬礼上要读什么
which passage to read.
大卫不是一个信徒
David wasn't a religious man,
但我想旧约应该会很优美
but I think the old testament is beautiful.
我喊叫什么呢
"What shall I cry?
凡有血肉之躯的尽都如草 他的一切荣美像野地的花
"All flesh is grass, and the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field."
以赛亚书40:6
Isaiah 40.
很适合在葬礼上使用
Nice for a graveside service.
大卫不会被下葬的
Oh, no, David isn't gonna be buried.
他会像我的第一任丈夫一样被火化
He's gonna be cremated, like my first husband.
看
Here.
你的第一任丈夫给了你这个戒指吗
Your first husband gave you that ring?
不 这就是他 拉里
No, this is him. Larry.
有一家叫做记忆宝石的公♥司♥
There's a company called Memory Gem,
他们可以把火化后的骨灰制♥作♥成人工钻石
and they take cremated remains and make it into artificial diamonds.
你要把大卫做成另一颗戒指吗
So you're going to make David into another ring?
不
No.
做成吊坠 比这个要大
A pendant. Bigger than this.
也更靠近我的心
And closer to my heart.
我很喜欢拉里 但是
I was fond of Larry, but...
大卫是我的一生所爱
David was the love of my life.
帝纳波利夫人 我们听闻你和大卫之间可能有些问题
Mrs. Dinapoli, we heard that maybe you and David were having some troubles.
什么 没有问题啊
What? No. No trouble.
我们听闻你们可能要离婚
That maybe you were heading toward divorce.
我和大卫吗 不可能的
Me and David? No.
我们是灵魂伴侣
We were soul mates.
真是个有意思的女人
Interesting woman.
以赛亚书40哈
Isaiah 40, huh?
怎么 你更喜欢传道书的片段吗
What, you prefer Ecclesiastes?
我喜欢的是避免成为那女人手指上的一颗戒指
What I prefer is not to be a ring on that woman's finger.
你不相信她和第二任丈夫是灵魂伴侣吗
Hey, you don't believe that her and husband number two were soul mates?
我想知道她在谋杀前几天都做了些什么
I'd like to know what she was up to the days before the murder.
我们去看看录像带吧
Let's go to the video tapes.
你们希望找到什么线索
What are you guys looking for?
她在他背后画上了靶子吗
Her drawing a bull's-eye on his back?
不 你觉得他们像灵魂伴侣吗
No, no. They look like soul mates to you?
他们彼此之间不说话
Well, they're not speaking to each other.
结婚了都这样
They look married.
这是谋杀前一天
This is the day before.
那套衣服真的是丑死了
Ooh, those clothes are god-awful!
又是豹纹又是斑马纹
Leopard print and zebra print.
我喜欢女性穿的有色彩一些
I like a little color on a woman.
我倒是觉得橘色应该很搭斑纹
Yeah, I actually think the orange goes nicely with the zebra.
好了 这是最后一盘了 谋杀当天早上
All right, this is the last one, the morning of the murder.
她这次坐了出租车
She's taking a taxi this time.
出租车号♥码就在那里
The hack number right there.
我想知道他去哪儿了
I wonder where she's going.
我敢保证肯定不是塞克斯第五大道百货
Well, I guarantee it's not Saks Fifth Avenue.
假设说她计划要杀了她的丈夫
All right, say she was planning to kill her husband, right?
或者雇人杀了他
Yeah, or hire it done.
出租车把她送到了这里
The taxi dropped her here.
菲菲时装店
Fifi's Fashions.
看起来是她会喜欢的地方
Looks like her kind of place.
也许这家也是
Maybe this is too.
你记得她吗
You remember her?
我记得
I remember the, uh...
她买♥♥了一副粉色的手铐
She bought a pair of handcuffs--pink.
那是新品
It's a new item.
她说没说买♥♥手铐是为了干什么
Did she happen to mention what she was gonna use 'em for?
没有 她只是觉得那手铐很可爱
No, she just said they were darling.
之后她又在这边看到了些喜欢的东西
Then she saw something else she liked over here.
这些都是合法的
They're all legal.
没有弹簧刀 重力刀 指节刀 功夫飞镖
No switchblades, gravity knives, knuckle knives, kung fu stars.
只有占有并意图对他人使用时才是违法的
This is only against the law if it's possessed with the intent to use it against another person.
纽约州刑法265.01条
Penal Law 265.01.
NY Penal Law 265.01 (2) - Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Fourth Degree.
你到底是律师还是卖♥♥刀的
Okay, are you a lawyer or a knife salesman?
老有人问我 有些警♥察♥不懂法
People ask me. Some cops don't know.
我们问的这位女士 她买♥♥了这里的刀吗
So our lady, she bought one of those?
不是 她买♥♥的是这边的一把刀
No, she bought one of these.
大马士革钢刀
Damascus steel blade,
约长132厘米
铜制配件 蛇皮把手 40英寸长
copper fittings, snakeskin handle--40-inches long.
足以伸进狗笼里
Long enough to reach inside a dog cage.
我知道我没有跟你们说买♥♥剑的事
I know I didn't tell you about the sword.
我有点难为情
I--I was embarrassed.
难为情
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表