剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
We're gonna need an address,
比如你来庇护所之前住的地方
like where you lived before the shelter.
你的父母知道你在纽约吗
Do your parents know you're in New York?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我们可以帮你给他们打电♥话♥
Well, we can call them for you
让他们知道你有麻烦了
and let them know you're in trouble.
住在庇护所一定很难吧
Must be tough living in a shelter.
也没有那么糟
It's not so bad.
至少比在家强 对吧
But better than home, right?
我不知道 应该吧
I don't know. I guess.
是贾斯汀在照顾你吗
Was Justin taking care of you?
是的 但不是你想的那样
Yeah, but not how you think.
你的意思 是他让你远离弗莱迪那样的人
You mean he protected you from people like Freddie?
我不想谈论这件事
I don't want to talk about that.
你可能不知道现在是什么情况
Maybe you don't understand the situation.
你马上就要被指控五起谋杀了
You're about to be charged with five murders.
你不想让你的父母掺和进来
You don't want to get your parents involved,
这我们可以理解
we can understand that.
但你需要为自己解释 邦妮
But you need to explain yourself, Bonnie.
你越耗着
The longer you wait--
我的名字不叫邦妮
My name's not Bonnie.
好吧
Okay.
你叫什么
what's your name?
我不知道 我不
I don't know. I don't--
我不 我不记得了
I don't--I don't remember.
我不记得我是谁 我也不记得我从哪来
I can't remember who I am or where I'm from.
请你们帮帮我 我什么都不记得
Please help me. I can't remember anything.
我的真名不叫邦妮
My real name's not Bonnie.
只是贾斯汀这么叫我而已
That's what Justin called me.
你怎么遇到的贾斯汀
How did you meet Justin?
我当时在时代广场
I was in Times Square,
这个怪人弗莱迪 想让我去和他住在一起
and this creep, Freddie, wanted me to come stay with him,
贾斯汀把他吓跑了
and Justin scared him away
他告诉我弗莱迪是个皮条客
and told me that Freddie was a pimp.
好吧 你们之后做了什么
Okay. What did you do after that?
贾斯汀给我买♥♥了份披萨
Justin bought me a pizza,
之后他带我去了庇护所
and then he took me to the shelter,
他告诉我在那里我会安全的
and he told me that I'd be safe there.
你和贾斯汀还干了什么
What else did you do with Justin?
我们看了很多恐怖说唱乐队
Um, we went to see a lot of these horrorcore bands.
我们听了很多他们的音乐
We listened to a lot of that music.
你还记得你是怎么来的纽约吗
Do you remember how you got to New York?
公交车
On a bus.
但我不记得是从哪来的
But I don't know where it came from.
你的父母 他们还活着吗
Your parents--are they alive?
我不知道 我连他们的样子都想不起来
I don't know. I can't even picture them.
你知道吗 邦妮 警方把你的照片放到了网上
You know, Bonnie, the police put your photograph on the internet,
看看有没有人能认出你来
in case anybody might recognize you.
你觉得可以吗
Is that okay with you?
可以吧
I mean, yeah.
如果有人认出我来 不是好事吗
Isn't it good if somebody recognizes me?
你身上带的这张照片
You had this photograph with you.
这是我在我的包里发现的
Um, I found it in my backpack.
我觉得这可能是我 但是我不确定
I think it might be me, but I'm not sure.
你还记得在雪里玩儿吗
Do you remember playing in the snow?
不记得
No.
你能帮我想起我是谁吗
Can you help me remember who I am?
那不是我来这里的目的 邦妮
Well, that's not why I'm here, Bonnie.
我不是来帮你回忆的
I'm not here to help you remember.
你失望吗
You disappointed?
生气吗
Angry?
嗯
Hmm?
来吧
Here...
扇我耳光
Slap me in the face.
扇吧
Go ahead.
在我身上发泄 没事的
Take it out on me. It's okay.
不
No.
为什么不呢 你害怕吗
Why not? Are you afraid?
不 我不想伤害你
No. I-I don't want to hurt you.
那是不对的
That's wrong.
不管她的问题是什么
Whatever else is ailing her,
那并没有影响她的是非观
it hasn't affected her sense of right and wrong.
这对我就够了
Good enough for me.
我还不行
Not for me.
她的失忆症是怎么回事
What about her amnesia?
她声称所患的全面分离性失忆症 是极其极其罕见的
Global dissociative amnesia, which she's claiming to have, is beyond rare.
通常都由一些严重的头部损伤引起
And there's usually some fubar brain injury to explain it,
我也没在这女孩身上发现
which I didn't detect in this girl.
这么说她说的都是屁话 她是在演戏
So her claim is a crock. She's acting.
不知道她的病史 也没有做全面神经检查的话
Absent a medical history and a full neurological workup,
确实是一堆屁话
yeah, it's a crock.
不过我也可能判断错误
But I could be wrong.
科学多棒啊
Ain't science grand?
贾斯汀对她的影响呢
What about Justin's influence over her?
他把她从皮条客的手里救下来
I mean, he saved her from a pimp,
给她食物和庇护
gave her food and shelter.
毫无疑问 她需要他的认可才能活下来
She needed his approval to survive, no doubt.
她只能随他的喜好
She had to like what he liked.
恐怖音乐和暴♥力♥
Horrorcore music and violence.
如果我们都能同意她有能力参加庭审
Well, if we're all agreed she's competent to stand trial,
我们就先进行摩根凶杀案的审判了
we'll move ahead with the Morgan homicides first.
警方找到了邦妮的父母
The police have Bonnie's parents.
这是你们女儿被捕时的样子
This is what your daughter looked like when she was arrested.
天哪 阿曼达 她还好吗
Oh, my god, Amanda. Is she all right?
有医生给她做了检查
She was examined by a doctor.
她身体健康
She's in good physical health.
阿曼达为什么被捕
What was Amanda arrested for?
她被指控为五起谋杀的共犯
She's charged as an accomplice in five murders.
哦 天啊 那不可能 我的天啊
Oh, god. That's impossible. Oh, my god.
你最后一次听到女儿的消息是什么时候
When was the last time you heard from your daughter?
41天前
41 days ago.
她离开家去为唱诗班排练 然后就这么消失了
She left home for choir practice, and she just disappeared.
然后我姐姐在网上看到了她的照片
And then my sister saw her picture on the internet.
看看她
Look at her.
阿曼达不可能伤害任何人的
Amanda would never hurt anybody.
她是明尼阿波利斯儿童唱诗班的一员
She sings in the Minneapolis children's choir.
她给贫穷孩子做家教
She tutors poor kids.
我们想尽快见到她
We'd like to see her as soon as possible.
她有律师吗
Does she have a lawyer?
她被指派了一名法律援助律师
A legal aid lawyer was appointed.
我想我们应该能升级一下
Well, I think we can do better than that.
埃文斯先生 你应该知道她声称自己失忆了
Mr. Evans, you should know that she's claiming to have amnesia.
她告诉法庭精神医生说她不记得他的父母了
She even told a court psychiatrist that she doesn't remember her parents.
声称
"Claiming"?
你觉得她一开始为什么会消失呢
Why do you think she disappeared in the first place?
来吧 达琳
Come on, Darlene.
阿曼达
Amanda?
是妈妈
It's mom.
阿曼达
Amanda?
我们是你的父母
We're your parents.
我们找到你了
We found you.
感谢上帝 我们终于找到你了
Oh, thank god we found you.
阿曼达 那是我的名字吗
Amanda? That's my name?
阿曼达·埃文斯
Amanda Evans.
你是我们的宝贝女儿
You're our baby girl.
看
Look...
这是你
This is you.
这是去年冬天
This is last winter.
你的头发是那么的美
You had such beautiful hair.
你现在安全了 阿曼达
You're safe now, Amanda.
我们会照顾你的
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表