剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
So if we look around, we're not gonna find it?
你们关心个腰包干嘛
Why do you care about a fanny pack?
乔伊被谋杀了
Joy was murdered.
蒂姆·约翰逊的腰包里有一把家门钥匙
Tim Johnson had a key in there.
杀害约翰逊夫人的人可能用了钥匙得以进屋
Whoever killed Mrs. Johnson might have used a key to get into the house.
你觉得DJ会
You think DJ would--
我根本就不知道那里有把钥匙
I didn't even know there was a key in there.
我是拿了他的腰包
Yes, I took the fanny pack.
不过那只是玩笑开大了
But it was just a joke that got out of hand.
腰包在哪里
Where is it?
我扔垃圾桶了
I threw the pack in the dumpster.
那你不会介意我们找找看了
Then you don't mind if we look around for it.
或者找找约翰逊家被偷的8000块钱
Or for the $8,000 that was taken from the Johnson home.
行啊 让他们找吧
Go ahead, let them look.
等等 我周二的时候去他们家
Wait, I was over there Tuesday.
乔伊和别人在电♥话♥里吵架来着
Joy got into a fight with someone on the phone.
和谁吵架了
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过她挂了电♥话♥之后说 那女人是个神经病
But when Joy hung up, she said the woman was a psycho.
他看起来很害怕
She seemed afraid.
那里什么都没有 没有腰包 也没有现金
Nothing's there. No fanny pack, no cash.
我们也搜垃圾桶了
We're checking dumpsters.
他也可能把腰包藏在别的地方了
Well, he could have hidden it someplace else.
约翰逊家的通话记录
The Johnson home phone records.
周二洛维尔女士去他们家的时段 有三通来电
There were three incoming calls around the time Mrs. Lovell was there on Tuesday.
一通是小孩的学校打来的
One from the younger kids' school,
一通来自警♥察♥同业关怀组织
One from the fraternal order of police--
可能是索要捐款的
probably asking for money.
他们从来不接受拒绝
Those people never take no for an answer.
第三通电♥话♥是一个叫做贝琳达·阿尔瓦雷斯的人打来的
And the third from a Belinda Alvarez.
住在皇后区的向阳社区
Sunnyside, Queens.
阿尔瓦雷斯
Alvarez.
离开约翰逊家的女性是西班牙裔
The woman seen leaving the Johnson home was Hispanic.
是的
Right.
还很精神
And bouncy.
贝琳达·阿尔瓦雷斯吗
Belinda Alvarez?
怎么了
Yes?
你是否认识一个乔伊·约翰逊
Do you know Joy Johnson?
我的天啊 是的
Oh, my god. Yes.
她太可怜了 我真是不敢相信
Poor woman, I can't believe it.
你们想进屋聊吗
Do you wanna come in?
当然
Sure.
请原谅这一团糟的房♥子
You'll have to forgive the mess,
今天大家状态不是很好
It's been one of those days.
每个玩具都想玩 刚拿起就放下
They wanna play with every toy for about one second,
通常是扔向另一个孩子的脑袋
usually just to hit each other on the head.
幸亏大家脑壳还算结实 是吧
Good thing they got thick skulls, right?
这里是日托所吗
Is this a day care?
我还真希望晚上能把他们送走呢
I wish I could send them home at night.
不 他们都是我的孩子
No, they're all mine.
三个分别出生 还有一组七胞胎
three singles and a set of septuplets.
我本来想要八胞胎
I was hoping for octuplets,
但是上帝决定让纳迪亚·苏莱曼享这个福
but god decided to bestow that blessing on Nadya Suleman.
妈妈 向警♥察♥问好
Ma, say hi to the police.
天啊
Wow.
十个孩子
Ten kids...
就像约翰逊一家
Just like the Johnsons.
不过我的孩子都是亲生的
Only mine are biological.
所以我觉得我才应该上那个节目
Which is why I thought I should get the show.
而且我是单亲母亲 戏剧性更强
Plus I'm a single mother, so it's more dramatic.
什么节目
The show?
一档新推出的真人秀
A new reality show.
讲的是一个美籍韩国人Jon和他的美国妻子Kate一共生了8个孩子
一大家子一起生活的故事
就像《Jon and Kate Plus 8》
Like Jon And Kate, you know?
只不过没那么致郁
Only less depressing.
你和约翰逊家要参加这个真人秀
You and the Johnsons were involved in a reality show?
我们两家之一要上
One of us was gonna be,
比起他们 我更需要这档节目
and I needed it way more than they did.
我只有一个人 在别人的帮助下勉强度日
I'm by myself, barely surviving on assistance.
他们可是富人
They're rich.
所以你那天给约翰逊家打电♥话♥
So you called Mrs. Johnson the other day--
只是给他们摆事实
Just to lay out the facts.
我跟她解释说 我比她更年轻貌美
I explained to her that I'm much younger and prettier than she was.
电视更能体现我的迷人性格
And that my personality will come across on TV.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
你昨天去见她了是吗
And you went to see her yesterday?
是的 我估计就和杀人凶手擦肩而过 想想就害怕
Yes, I must've just missed the murderer, it's frightening.
约翰逊夫人对你这番
How did Mrs. Johnson react to your arguments
年轻貌美的解释 有什么反应吗
about you being younger and prettier and all?
我们也没吵起来
We didn't argue.
我们听说你们在电♥话♥上吵起来了
We heard you argued on the phone.
就是在电♥话♥上而已
On the phone, yes.
我去见她的时候已经做好准备再争一争了
And I was ready to argue again when I went to see her.
但是她说她们不上节目了
But she said they weren't gonna do the show.
在她看来 节目是我的了
As far as she was concerned, the show was mine.
你是说你离开的时候她还活着
So you're saying when you left her, she was alive.
当然 我乐坏了
Of course. And I was ecstatic.
我自己的节目
Mm, my own show!
怪不得很精神
Hence the bouncy.
那女人简直活在梦里 还做真人秀呢
I don't think anything that woman is involved with could be called reality.
七胞胎
Septuplets?
等这个案子结了 我要把她的生育医生抓了
When this is all over, I say we find her fertility doctor
就凭他违反了社会基本原则
and arrest him on general principles.
看看约翰逊是不是和她的说法一致
Let's see if Johnson backs up her story.
约翰逊先生在吗
Hey, is Mr. Johnson around?
楼下
Downstairs.
安静 如果你要下楼
Shh. If you're going down there,
我需要你签一份授权声明
I'm gonna need you to sign a release.
为什么
What for?
这样我们就可以在重播中以营利目的使用你的形象
So we can use your image on the air for merchandising rebroadcasts.
我们考虑一下
We'll think about it.
好的 我们看看
All right, let's see.
都有牛奶了吗
Um, does everybody have milk?
我想要橘子果汁
I want ore juice.
那就果汁吧
Ore juice it is.
别人呢
Anybody else?
我也要 -好的
Yay! -Okay.
看起来阿尔瓦雷斯说他们退出节目的事情不实啊
Looks like Belinda Alvarez was lying about the Johnsons dropping out of the show.
也许是他老婆想退出 但他不想
Or his wife wanted to drop out, but he didn't.
诀窍是 你得摇晃一下
The trick is, you got to shake it up
要不然它就会变成一个大橘子
or it will just turn into one big orange.
我之前就遇到过
I've had that happen to me before.
我爱孩子们 但是他们真的很会添乱
I love these kids, but they sure make a mess.
我的妻子最耐心了
My wife was so patient.
我们能不能不在摄像机下谈谈
Can we maybe talk to you without the cameras?
我应该让他们摄下一切事情的
I'm supposed to let them film everything.
我签了合同
I signed a contract.
没有时间哀悼亡妻
So no time off for mourning.
我知道 乔伊刚刚死 这样做看起来有些奇怪
Look, I know this seems odd with Joy just dead.
但是她不在了 我就只能和孩子们待在家里
But without her, I'm gonna have to stay home with the kids.
不上节目 我就没有钱支持生活了
And I don't have any way to pay for that without the show.
我们能不能出去聊聊
Maybe we could talk to you out there?
行吧 应该没事
Um...yeah. Sure, I guess.
好的 所以怎么回事
Okay, so what's going on?
我们和贝琳达·阿尔瓦雷斯谈了谈
We talked to a woman named Belinda Alvarez.
你认识她吗
You know her?
她是真人秀的一个候选人
She was a candidate for the reality show.
制片人说她有点疯
The producers said she was kind of nuts.
我们发现 她曾在你妻子被害的时间段去过你家
Turns out, she was over here around the time your wife was killed.
她杀了乔伊吗
She killed Joy?
她说不是她
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表