剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Well, I'm gonna need a lot more than shrugs and non-answers.
安德里亚告诉你们说她杀了布瑞娜吗
Did--Did Andrea tell you that she killed Brenna?
让我一个人呆会
Just leave me alone.
你不用再保护她了
You don't have to protect her anymore.
让我静静
Leave me alone.
容我和我的客户单独谈谈
Let me talk to my client.
他会合作的
He'll cooperate.
我只是需要一些时间
I just need a little time.
这孩子的脑子变的也太快了 我都跟不上了
I'm getting whiplash keeping up with this kid.
两天前 他还为某个深爱的神秘女子而哭泣呢
Two days ago, he was sobbing with love for some mystery woman.
现在我告诉他我们逮捕了安德里亚·惠顿
And now I tell him we've arrested Andrea Wheaton
他几乎没什么反应
and he barely reacts.
与此同时 金融不当行为的证据越来越多
Well, meanwhile, the trail of financial improprieties keeps growing.
我找到了一张开给第五大道整形手术医院的4000美元支票
I found a check for $4,000 written to 5th Avenue plastic surgery.
达斯汀看起来并不需要整形手术啊
Well, Dustin doesn't look like he needs cosmetic surgery.
安德里亚看起来也不需要
Neither does Andrea for that matter.
可能是微整
Maybe it was something subtle.
她认罪的身后怎么没有提到这回事
Why didn't she mention that in her mea culpa?
卡西拉吉医生在接下来的六个月里都被预定得满满当当
Dr. Casiraghi is booked solid for the next six months.
确实有一个人预约的周三但是取消了
I do have a cancellation on Wednesday.
那也可以
That could work.
你想做什么手术呢
And what is the procedure that you're interested in?
这个事情比较微妙
Um, this is delicate.
我的一个熟人是这里的一位病人
An acquaintance of mine is a patient.
她看起来美极了
And, uh, she looks fantastic.
你不想直问她做了什么手术
And you don't want to come right out and ask her what she's had done.
这样的情况我们常见
We get that all the time.
是的 她大概是在几个月前以公♥司♥名义开的支票
Yeah. She probably wrote the check out of her corporation a couple months ago.
蒙塔古街508号♥
Uh, 508 Montague Street.
只要我不透露她的名字 应该没问题
Uh, as long as I'm not revealing her name.
找到了 是一笔预付款
Uh, here it is. A prepayment.
她的手术是约在下个月的
Um, her surgery isn't scheduled until next month.
那就对了 她在看不止一位医生
That's right. She has more than one doctor.
她对接下来要找卡西拉吉医生做的手术十分激动
She was very excited about her upcoming procedure with Casiraghi.
我也想要那手术
I want that one too.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们一般不对你这个年纪的女性做阴♥道♥整形手术
We usually don't do vaginal rejuvenation on a woman of your age,
除非是生过孩子
unless you've had kids.
阴♥道♥成形术通常是对多次阴♥道♥分娩
Vaginoplasty is usually done on a woman who's had more than one
或绝经后的女性进行的
vaginal delivery or is post-menopausal.
那可不是安德里亚·惠顿
And that's not Andrea Wheaton.
还有一笔来自加州永恒夏娃健康中心的支出
And there's also a disbursement for bioidentical hormones
内容是生物同质性荷尔蒙
from, uh, Eternal Eve Wellness Center in California.
这一切都指向一位希望让自己更性感的年长女性
It all points to an older woman looking to make herself more sexually attractive.
只有一位女性符合标准
And there's only one woman with access
同时还能接触到参议员的钱和酒
to the senator's money and wine who fits the bill.
你是说他的妻子和一个20来岁的孩子有染吗
Are you suggesting his wife is having an affair with a 20-year-old?
那就能解释我们逮捕安德里亚后 达斯汀为什么并不在意了
Well, it would explain why Dustin wasn't concerned when we arrested Andrea.
卡米尔·彼得森已经60多岁了
Camille Peterson is over 60 years old.
拜托 杰克 你是怀疑一个60岁的女人能有性♥欲♥吗
Come on, Jack, you doubt that a 60-year-old woman has a sexual appetite?
完全不是
Not in the least.
但是一个稚气未脱的孩子
But a boy barely out of his teens.
这确实能解释一些达斯汀的行为
Well, it does explain some of Dustin's behavior.
我当时没觉得有什么
I didn't make anything of it at the time,
但当时他好像就想和我调情一样
but it was almost like he was trying to flirt with me.
这么说也许发生了什么使他喜欢上了年长女性
So maybe something happened to sexualize him toward older women.
他非常小心地保护彼得森夫人
I mean, he has been more than careful to protect Mrs. Peterson.
我想是时候让你的证人准备好上庭作证了
I think it's time to prep your witnesses for trial.
如果我的律师知道我们在这里 他们非杀了我
My lawyers would have my head if they knew we were here.
但我和我妻子没什么好隐瞒的 卡特先生
But my wife and I have nothing to hide, Mr. Cutter.
我们要启动对安德里亚·惠顿的谋杀审判了
We're about to start Andrea Wheaton's murder trial
你们都是我们的证人
and you'll all be witnesses.
我们需要理清一些事实
And we need to get some facts straight.
彼特森夫人 你之前见过达斯汀·亨利吗
Mrs. Peterson, you've met Dustin Henry before?
那个送货员 我基本不认识他
The delivery boy. I barely know him.
达斯汀 是这样吗
Is that true, Dustin?
是的
Yes. Yeah.
我只是从花店认识的彼得森夫人
I only know Mrs. Peterson from the florist's.
好的 你和安德里亚·惠顿的外遇是什么时候开始的
Okay, so when did you begin your affair with Andrea Wheaton?
大概一年前 布瑞娜说这对我没有好处
About a year ago. Brenna said it was bad for me.
所以她才想和参议员谈谈
And that's why she was trying to talk to the senator.
要告诉他安德里亚的勾当
To tell him what Andrea was doing.
嗯 你和安德里亚的感情一定是充满激♥情♥
Well, it must've been a very, uh, passionate relationship, you and Andrea.
是的 我们确实在一起
Yeah, we were, you know, together.
她被困在一段不开心的婚姻里
She was stuck in an unhappy marriage.
而你正处于性♥爱♥的黄金时期
And you're in your sexual prime.
你们一定相互都离不开对方
You must've not been able to keep your hands off each other.
我并不是很想谈这件事
You know, it's not something I really want to talk about.
你别无选择
Well, you don't have a choice.
我需要在法庭上问你这些问题
I'll be asking you about this in court
来证明安德里亚的动机
to prove Andrea's motive.
所以你现在需要告诉我
So you need to tell me right now about the sex
你和她之间性关系的全部细节 好吗
that you were having with her chapter and verse, okay?
别
Don't.
她喜欢口♥交♥还是肛♥交♥ 还是什么更奇怪的
Was she into oral or anal maybe? Or something more kinky?
我做不到
I can't do this.
为什么
Well, why? Why?
谈论你和安德里亚做♥爱♥ 让你感到恶心吗
Does it disgust you to talk about your lovemaking with Andrea?
再说一句
More to the point,
为什么你要用你的红酒店账户
Why did you make a down payment for vaginoplasty
支付阴♥道♥成形术的首♥付♥款
out of your wine shop account?
这一切跟我和我妻子有什么关系
What has any of this got to do with me and my wife?
参议员 我们就要说到了
We're getting to that, senator.
不好意思 你说阴♥道♥成形术
I'm sorry. Vaginoplasty?
这是一个收紧阴♥道♥的手术
It's a procedure done to tighten the vaginal canal
以重现年轻女性的感觉
to recreate the sensation of a younger woman.
安德里亚这个年纪的女性 从未生过孩子
It's unlikely someone of Andrea's age who never gave birth
不太可能去做这样的手术
would go through that or would, uh,
也不太会服用激素以改变身体激素水平 从而获得年轻感
take hormones to alter her body chemistry to make her feel young again,
也通常不会找皮肤科医生做面部激光治疗
or have facial laser treatment at a dermatologist's office.
你为什么
Why would you...?
我以为我会失去你
I thought I would lose you.
我喜欢你现在的样子
I like you the way you are.
卡米尔 -一个真正的女人
Camille. -A real woman.
不是一个有着假胸假发假美黑的塑料娃娃
Not a plastic doll with fake boobs, and fake hair, and a fake tan.
你下面的感觉对我来说很美妙
The way you feel down there is beautiful to me.
别跟我妻子那样说话 你这个小变♥态♥
Don't you talk to my wife like that, you little pervert.
因为他觉得我很漂亮 他就是个变♥态♥吗
He's a pervert because he finds me beautiful?
你在和这个男孩偷♥情♥吗
You were having an affair with this boy?
他能关注我
He paid attention to me.
他没有忽视我 也没有把我当成房♥子的女主人
He didn't ignore me or treat me like a hostess.
布莱斯 他珍视我
He cherished me, Bryce.
是你在转移资金
You're the one who was diverting the money?
你用红酒店买♥♥来他的爱意
You bought his affections with a wine store?
还不如雇个小白脸
Could've just as well hired a gigolo.
你狂吃伟哥 做头发移植 闻起来像个老头
Shut up with your Viagra, and your hair transplants,
你还有脸说
and your old man smell.
彼特森夫人 坐下
Sit down, Mrs. Peterson. Sit down.
卡米尔
Camille...
好了 坐下 坐下
All right, sit down. Sit down.
现在我们知道了真♥相♥
Now that we finally know the truth,
布瑞娜·莱恩被害那晚 你在哪里
where were you the night that Brenna Lane was murdered?
你已经找到了要审判的杀手了
You already have the killer on trial.
安德里亚想让那女孩闭嘴 你怪不到我
You can't blame me because Andrea tried to keep that girl quiet.
安德里亚没什么要失去的
Andrea had very little at stake.
不过我们知道 你可失去的可太多了
but as we now know, you had everything.
卡米尔 你做了什么
What did you do, Camille?
闭嘴 别掺和进去
Shh. Don't get involved in this.
他别无选择
Well, he doesn't have a choice.
他明天要上证人席
He's going back on the stand tomorrow.
你为什么要杀了她
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表