剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Why should I talk to you?
我妈妈说我被逮捕了
My mom says I'm arrested.
因为你从这件事情脱身的几率
Because you have about as much chance
和你的共犯一样渺茫
of walking away from this as your accomplices.
你最好想想如何合作
So you might think about cooperating.
杜安告诉我的
Duane told me.
他说那老头有克鲁格金币
Said the old man had krugerrands--
价值十几万 足够我们分的
over a hundred grand, enough to go around.
杜安又是怎么知道的 -不知道
How did Duane know? -No idea.
我告诉杜安 我之前认识一个在那工作的人
But I told Duane I used to know somebody who worked there.
他会告诉我那里有没有金币的
He would've told me if there were coins.
你是说格雷戈里·卡德纳斯
And the somebody was Gregory cardenas.
是的 我不知道他是不是还在那里工作
Yeah. I didn't know he was still working there.
看到他的那一刻 我就想退出了
Soon as I saw him, I wanted out.
我只是站在门边 希望他不要认出我来
I just stood by the door and hoped he didn't recognize me.
你告诉杜安说那你没有金币的时候
So when you told Duane there weren't any coins,
他说了什么
what did he say?
他说让我闭嘴 不要告诉皮埃尔
He said to keep my mouth shut, not tell Pierre.
他说不管有没有金币
He said, coins or no coins,
他都能让我兜里多点钱
he was gonna put money in my pocket.
我不知道他什么意思 不过我真的需要钱
I didn't know what he meant, but I needed the money,
所以我就跟着去了
so I went along.
护士 能再给我加些止痛药吗
Nurse! Can I get some painkillers, please?
不管有没有钱 杜安·杰弗逊都要进那家店
money or not, Duane Jefferson was walking into that store.
也许金币只是他给团队讲的故事
Hmm, so the gold coins might have just been a story
让他们跟他一起来
to get his crew to go along.
如果杜安不是冲着钱去的
Well, if Duane wasn't in it for the money,
我想知道为什么他和他的朋友都死了
I'd like to know why he and his friend died.
克鲁格金币 我没有什么金子
Krugerrands? I don't have any gold.
你可以搜查我的办公室
You can search the office.
我们搜了
Oh, we did.
喂
Hello?
无可奉告 别再打回来了
No comment, and don't call back.
记者 她想知道警方有没有把猎枪还给我
A reporter--she wanted to know if the police gave me back my shotgun.
好的 哈卡维先生
All right, Mr. Harkavy.
叫我斯坦吧
Stan.
好的 斯坦
Okay, Stan...
再看看这张照片
Take a look at this picture again.
他叫杜安·杰弗逊
His name is Duane Jefferson.
你确定你从来没有见过他吗
Now, are you sure you never saw him?
我确定
I'm sure.
你能想到有什么人想要伤害你吗
Can you think of anyone who might have wanted to hurt you?
那三个我射中的人
Yeah, the three guys I shot.
怎么了
Yeah?
斯坦过去30年里一直住在他办公室上层
Stan has been living above his office for the past 30 years.
这栋楼是他的
He owns the building.
个人退休账户里有个千把块 也就这些了
Besides a few grand in an I.R.A., that's it.
里面房♥间和办公室里啥都没有
Nothing in the back room or the apartment--
没有保险箱 没有克鲁格金币
no safe, no krugerrands.
也许这只是个坊间传说
Maybe it was just neighborhood folklore.
是的 我还等着呢
Yeah, yes, I'm still holding.
奈特医生什么时候可以给我回电♥话♥
Well, when can Dr. Knight call me back?
谢谢
Thank you.
你说什么
What?
嗯 也祝你今天愉快
Yeah. You have a nice day too.
杜安·杰弗逊的哥哥从法医处取回了他的尸体
Um, Duane Jefferson's brother claimed his body from the M.E.
给
Here...
也许他知道他弟弟的真正目标
Maybe he knows what his brother was really after.
好的
Okay.
杰弗逊先生 对你的损失我们深表遗憾
Sorry for your loss, Mr. Jefferson.
没什么好遗憾的
I'm not.
杜安只有在需要保释的时候才会给我打电♥话♥
The only time Duane ever called me was to bail him out.
这么说你们俩并不亲密
So you two weren't close?
谁叫他六年级的时候偷了我的自行车去买♥♥毒品
Not since he sold my bike to buy drugs in sixth grade.
我们想知道他为什么盯上了那家店
We'd like to know why he targeted that place.
杜安就是这么不靠谱
Just like Duane.
我看报纸上说店里只有30块钱
I read in the papers there was 30 bucks there.
你能想到他会对那家店感兴趣的任何其他原因吗
Can you think of any other reason why he was interested in that office?
我说了 我们并不怎么聊天
Like I explained, we didn't talk.
他和这里的谁聊得起来呢
Anybody here he did talk to?
就那两位女士 她们还是从隔壁的守夜仪式上溜达过来的
Those two ladies--man, they wandered over from the wake next door.
知道杜安平时喜欢在哪呆着吗
Any idea where Duane hung out?
他在35街西的一家扑克俱乐部看门
Well, he worked the door at this after-hours poker club on, uh, west 35th.
我上次见他的时候 他想让我在那条街上的一家餐馆前跟他碰面
Last time I saw him, he wanted me to meet him outside this diner down the street.
他打算把他欠的钱还我
He was gonna pay me back money he owed me.
他欠了多少钱
How much money?
一千
a thousand dollars.
他炫着票子 穿着一件新皮衣
He was flashing cash, rocking a new leather coat.
是他现在身上那件皮衣吗
The leather coat he's wearing now?
是的 就是那件
Yeah, that one.
那衣服真不错
That's a real nice coat.
他这好运气是哪里来的
Where did his good fortune come from?
餐馆里坐着一个白人小鬼
There was this white kid sitting in the diner--
头发邋遢 戴着耳环
shaggy hair and an earring.
杜安说他叫麦克斯
Duane said this kid, Max,
是扑克俱乐部的常客
was a regular at the poker spot.
说他给介绍了一票活
Said he was gonna set him up on a score.
我跟杜安说 随你便吧 祝你好运
I told Duane, "Whatever. Good luck."
这位公子
Yo, player!
出示一下身份证件 -我♥干♥嘛了
Let's see some I.D. -What'd I do?
首先 你在为非法赌博行动揽客
For starters, you're patronizing an illegal gambling operation.
开玩笑吧 -证件拿来
You're kidding me. -Let's see that I.D.
赢家诞生了 麦克斯·普赛尔
We have a winner--Max Purcell.
正是我们要找的人
Oh, just the man we're looking for.
我们想跟你谈谈杜安·杰弗逊的事
We'd like to talk to you about Duane Jefferson.
谁
Who?
不认识 不好意思
No. Sorry.
别跟我装傻
Don't be stupid.
我没有目击证人看见你和他
We have a witness who saw you with him
在街头的那个餐馆里坐在一起
in the diner down the street.
行吧 我跟他说过话
Okay, so I talked to him.
你和杜安说什么了
So what did you and Duane talk about?
牌局对我不好
Well, the cards weren't going my way.
Nuts螺帽:促成最佳成手的一组牌
有个家伙 底牌就拿了个螺帽 赢走我八千块
Guy with hole aces sitting on the nuts burned me for eight grand.
杜安借了我一笔钱
Duane fronted me a loan.
他在放高♥利♥贷♥吗
he was playing loan shark?
他在帮别人放贷 借了我8000
He was working for one. Got me $8,000.
利率是每周一个点
The vig was one point a week.
他被杀前的几天 我把钱还上了
I paid him back a few days before he got killed.
兄弟们 我发誓 我只是牌运很烂
Dudes, I swear, I'm just a guy who really sucks at poker.
他叫麦克斯·普赛尔
His name's Max Purcell.
靠信托基金生活的二代 他的父母都已去世
He's a trust-fund brat. His parents are deceased.
他住在第五大街的一间公♥寓♥里
He lives in their apartment on fifth avenue.
麦克斯和那个会计之间有什么联♥系♥吗
And what's the connection between max and the accountant?
我们没有找到
None we could find.
范·布伦
Van Buren.
是的 我一直在等你们的电♥话♥
Uh, yes, I've been waiting for a call.
她现在没时间吗
She's not available now?
等一下
Hold on.
斯坦·哈卡维的 标着紧急
Stan Harkavy, marked urgent.
去吧
Go.
四点到六点间可以
Yeah, between 4:00 and 6:00 will work.
她会给我检测结果吗
She'll have my test results?
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
我痊愈了自会愉快的
I'll have a nice day when I'm cured.
来了一位老先生说 他有花送给安吉尔·科隆
This old guy shows up, says he's got flowers for Angel Colon.
母亲吓坏了
The mother freaked out.
他向我的宝贝开枪
He shot my baby!
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表