剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
因为他们死了
'Cause they're dead.
今天那起案子吗
The ones from today?
他杀了他们吗
Did he kill them?
他们上次来这里的时候发生了什么
What happened the last time they were in here?
他们聊天来着 气氛非常紧张
They talked, and it got pretty intense.
这家伙看起来很伤心
And this guy, he looked really upset.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
披萨店的目击证人从辨认队列中认出了他
Witnesses from the pizzeria picked him out of an array.
他就是枪手
He's the shooter.
现场调查组扫查了他与拉莫斯和科尔森坐起的卡座以搜查指纹
C.S.U. dusted the booth he sat at with Ramos and Colson for prints.
真走运 我们遇上了整个皇后区唯一一个擦桌子的酒吧
Our luck, we get the one bar in Queens that actually cleans its tables.
所以他在为某事苦恼
So he got upset about something.
第二天 他找上了拉莫斯和科尔森
He tracked Ramos and Colson down the next day.
另外两人在场纯属倒霉
The other two had the bad luck to be there.
他们在和一个吸毒者有规律地会面
They were meeting on a regular basis with a lowlife drug user.
他们的队长说他们的逮捕数量是最高的 都是涉毒案子
Their captain said they were making more collars than anyone else--drug busts.
这家伙是他们的线人
This guy was their informant.
他们都没有登记过线人
Neither one of them registered a C.I.
因为一般警员不应该从事这样的行动的
Because uniforms aren't supposed to be running that kind of operation.
这两个人雄心勃勃 想成为侦探
These two were ambitious. They were bucking for detective.
是啊 在他的帮助下
Yeah, with his help.
和拉莫斯与科尔森逮捕的人谈谈
Talk to the perps Ramos and Colson busted.
也许他们知道是谁告密了
Maybe they know who snitched on them.
我不认识他 这是谁
I don't know him. Who is he?
他就是向逮捕你们的警♥察♥告密的人
He's the guy who ratted you out to the cops who busted you.
我也想帮你
Wish I can help.
你因持有50克可♥卡♥因♥而被捕
You were busted holding 50 grams of crack.
谁知道你有这么多的量
Who knew you had that much weight?
不好意思 我的客户作的是无罪申辩
Excuse me, but client is pleading not guilty.
什么可♥卡♥因♥
What crack?
我们这是给了他一个脱罪的希望 律师
He can earn himself a walk here, counselor.
我们需要这家伙
We need this guy.
一个叫High-top的人知道
Guy named high-top knew.
我本该和他在加维公园会面的
I was supposed to meet him in Garvey Park.
他没来
He didn't show.
突然 俩警♥察♥从天而降
All of a sudden, boom, two cops.
我就是在那里喂喂鸽子
I was doing nothing but feeding pigeons.
不知道 有人给了你们错误的信息
I'm sorry. Somebody steered you wrong.
你看起来有些发抖啊
Well, you look a little shaky.
你还好吗 High-top
You all right, high-top?
我叫查尔斯
It's Charles. Yeah.
我 我不想让警♥察♥来骚扰我 好吧
I-I just don't need cops hassling me, okay?
查尔斯 你是该发抖
You should be shaky, Charles,
因为你的药贩子被抓了
'Cause your dealer who got busted,
现在正在莱克岛蹲着呢
the one sitting in Rikers,
他说是你让他蹲进去的
He blames you for putting him there.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
你知道他在哪里
You knew where he was.
你本来和他在那里会面的 但是恰恰相反警♥察♥出现了
you were supposed to meet him, but cops showed up instead.
我没跟任何人告密
Well, I didn't rat out anybody, so...
那也许是你的一个朋友
Maybe a friend of yours, then.
也许有别人知道你那天在做什么
Maybe somebody who knew what you were doing that day.
这家伙呢
How about this guy?
没错
Yes.
那混♥蛋♥叫做卡尔文·斯托克斯
That son of a bitch's name is Calvin Stokes.
你现在认识他了
So you recognize him now?
是的
Yes.
他就坐在这里来着 -是的
Maybe sitting right there? -Yeah.
啊 看起来是干燥的血
Ah, looks like dried blood.
他说他被狗咬了
Well, he said he got bit by a dog.
他射杀了四个警♥察♥ 其中一个人射中了他
He shot four cops, and one of them shot him.
你听说这事了吗
Did you hear about that?
我不知道他做了这种事
I didn't know he did that.
他从这里离开之后去哪里了
Where'd he go when he left here, huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
我跟他说 他需要去医院
I-I told him he needed to get to a hospital.
他告诉我 他认识一个能帮他的人
He told me he knows somebody that could help him.
谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
真的
Seriously.
那家伙在狂磕维柯丁
The guy was chewing on a bunch of Vicodin, okay?
我几乎听不懂他在说什么
I could barely understand what he was saying.
他从哪儿弄来的药 你的吗
Where'd he get the pills? From you?
不 绝对不是 他身上总是带着些药
No, definitely not. He's always got pills on him.
他就是药丸先生
He's Mr. pill.
你知道吧
You know?
他身上总是带着处方药瓶
He's--He's always got a prescription bottle.
我看过上面的标签
I saw the label once.
是一个女医生的名字
It was some, uh, chick doctor--
名字挺好笑的 胡特
Funny name, you know, like hooter.
Hooters同时是猫头鹰餐厅的名字,其以裸体服务生闻名
南希·胡特还是库特还是什么
Nancy Hooter or Kooter or something.
别轻举妄动
Easy does it.
怎么 -起来
What? -Get up.
哦拜托 你要逮捕我吗 为什么
Oh, come on. You're busting me? Why?
妨害起诉
Hindering prosecution.
我刚刚帮你们个忙 我给了你胡特的名字不是吗
I just helped you guys. I gave you hooter, didn't I?
你在你朋友射杀四个警♥察♥之后还让他待在这里
For taking in your friend after he shot four cops.
在莱克岛他们会给你解释清楚的
You know what? They'll explain it to you at Rikers.
这是谁
Who is he?
显然你给他开了维柯丁
Apparently someone you've been prescribing Vicodin to.
卡尔文·斯托克斯
Calvin Stokes.
我不认识这么个人 好吧
Um, i don't know him, okay?
那屋里还有一个人要做根管治疗
Uh, now, I got a root canal in that room
他麻♥醉♥药♥效快过了
that's about to wake up.
还有谁能拿到你的处方函
Who else has access to your prescription pad?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我的员工吧 但我信任他们
Um, my staff, but I trust them.
你的全体员工今天都出勤了吗
Is all your staff here today?
除了我的办公室管♥理♥员♥ 多洛莉丝
Yeah, everyone except my office manager, Dolores.
她今天请了病假
She called in sick today.
她姓什么
Dolores what?
马丁
Martin.
她之前有另一个姓
Oh, it used to be something else.
你说他叫斯托克斯是吗
Did you say his name was Stokes?
好像就是这个
That might have been it.
那这可能是他丈夫
So this could be her husband.
多洛莉丝已经60岁了
Dolores is 60.
没啥动静
No movement.
没有嫌疑人或者马丁夫人的迹象
No sign of the suspect or Mrs. Martin.
你们准备行动了吗
Are you guys ready to go in?
南边走来了一位女性
Woman approaching from the south.
多洛莉丝·马丁吗 -是我
Dolores Martin? -Yes.
女士 我们是警♥察♥ 我们需要谈谈你的儿子
Police. ma'am, we need to talk to you about your son.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
袋子里是什么 马丁女士
What's in the bag, Ms. Martin?
从药店买♥♥的一些东西
Just some things from the drugstore.
我能看看吗
May I?
绷带 缝线 抗生素
Bandages, sutures, antibiotics.
他就在房♥子里 是吧
He's in the house, isn't he?
他昨天杀死了四个警♥察♥
He killed four police officers yesterday.
我们要逮捕他
We're gonna take him in.
你可以帮我们 要不我们也可以荷枪实弹地冲进去
Now, you can help us, or we'll go in shooting.
不 不
No. No.
他不想伤害任何人的
He didn't mean to hurt anybody.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他之前的房♥间
His old room...
楼上 房♥子后部
Upstairs in the back.
给我你的钥匙 走吧
Give me your keys. Let's go.
斯托克斯
Stokes!
把你的手从身上移开
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表