剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
You have to face reality here, Suzanne.
对了 我完全不知道我老公那晚去哪里了
By the way, I have no idea where my husband was that night.
我很早就上♥床♥了
I go to bed early.
行吧 也许是你老公杀的大卫
Fine, then maybe your husband murdered David.
哦 你家那位就是什么模范老公吗
Oh, like yours is such a paragon.
我已经听乔什说了好几年他四处偷吃的事了
I've been hearing from josh for years how he runs around.
他为了冲玛丽埃尔下手基本上算是发动了军事行动了
He practically mounted a military campaign to get into Marielle's pants.
他根本就配不上她
Even she was too good for him.
非常感谢邀请我们 真有意思
Thanks so much for having us. It's been fun.
真正的纽约主妇啊
The real housewives of New York city.
她们也不比我们知道得多
They don't know anything we don't.
我们唯一的希望就是从其中一个丈夫嘴里榨出些话来
Our only hope is to squeeze something out of one of those husbands.
我想我们刚刚发现了能帮我们的那个人
I think we just found out who might be able to help us.
所以你们要撤销指控
So you're dropping the charges.
不 我们可以指控你的客户
No, we have a case against your client.
但是我们无法指控其他人
We have no case against anyone else.
可你刚刚还说艾希克罗和费尔纳
But you just said Ashcroft and Felner--
你觉得马蒂·艾希克罗杀了我丈夫
You think Marty Ashcroft killed my husband,
还想让我去色♥诱♥他
and you want me to seduce him?
我们不是这么说的
That's not what we said.
我们不想让你把他也关在狗笼子里
We don't want you to lock him in a dog cage either.
只想让你跟他谈谈
Just talk to him.
如果你真的想帮帮我们
If you really want to help us...
如果你愿意的话
If you're willing.
我愿意
I'm willing.
我得说 你给我打电♥话♥我还挺惊讶的
I gotta say I was surprised you called me.
我只是想和熟悉大卫的人呆一会
I just wanted to be with somebody who knew David,
你是他的朋友
and you were his friend.
整件事实在是太糟糕了
This whole thing has just been so terrible.
这么说他们放弃了对你的指控吗
So they dropped the charge against you?
当然了
Oh, of course they did.
他们在康涅狄格州发现了一名在大卫
They found people who saw me in Connecticut
被害时
while David was...
看到了我的目击证人
being killed.
想到他们会逮捕我
The idea that they would arrest me--
他们居然会怀疑我
That they would suspect me...
我知道 我对大卫的遭遇深表遗憾
I know. I'm sorry about David.
你知道他是多么的特殊
You knew how special he was.
如果有什么我能做的
If there's anything I can do.
我很感谢 马蒂
I really appreciate that, Marty.
我感觉好孤单
I feel so alone now.
任何事都可以 玛丽埃尔
Anything, Marielle.
这样
Well--
我 我需要钱来付账单
I--I need money to pay bills.
大卫的投资太复杂了
David's investments were very complicated,
而且他的漫画书都不见了
and his comic books are all gone.
如果还有那么几本可以卖♥♥的话
And if I just had a couple of those to sell, you know,
能让我度过这个难关
to just tide me over...
倒也可能不是全都丢了
They might not all be gone.
但是书被偷走了啊
But they were stolen.
没全被偷
Not all of them.
大卫给了我几本 来评估作价
David gave me a few to... evaluate.
你有几本大卫的漫画书
You have some of David's comic books?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
啊
Ow!
是你杀了大卫
You killed David!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
玛丽埃尔 把它放下
Marielle, put it down!
他杀了我的灵魂
He killed my soul.
她疯了
She's crazy.
把家伙放下 放下
Drop it. Drop it!
放下
Drop it!
他杀了他 他杀了他
He killed him. He killed him.
我没有 -我知道就是你杀的
I did not. -I know you did.
那疯婆子去哪里了
Where's that crazy bitch?
你逮捕她了吗 她要杀了我
You arrest her? She tried to kill me!
我们待会再管她的事
We'll deal with her later.
现在我们先管你的事
Now we're dealing with you.
你对帝纳波利夫人说的话
What you told Mrs. Dinapoli
使我们可以申请搜查令检查你家
got us a search warrant for your apartment,
我们发现了帝纳波利的漫画书
Where we found Mr. Dinapoli's comic books.
所有丢失的漫画书
Al of them.
在几本书上似乎还有血迹
With what looks to be specks of blood on a few.
明天实验室就能告诉我们那些血迹是不是帝纳波利先生的
The lab will tell us tomorrow if it's Mr. Dinapoli's.
除非你想现在就告诉我们
Unless you'd like to tell us now.
我没有杀大卫
I didn't kill David.
那你现在真的应该好好解释解释了
Well, this would be a really good time for you to explain some things.
他会把知道的事告诉你们
He'll tell you what he knows.
但他不能被你们指控
But he walks away with no charges.
那是地检才能决定的事
That's for the D.A. to decide.
他都知道什么
What does he know?
好吧
Okay--ooh!
我们是想把钱藏起来不让妻子知道
We were trying to hide money from our wives,
结果大卫变了心
and David changed his mind.
他跟乔什说想把钱要回来
He told Josh he wanted his money back.
你怎么知道的
You know this how?
乔什告诉我的
Josh told me.
但他没有大卫的钱
But he didn't have David's money.
他已经把钱投出去了
He had put it into one of his investments.
他本来想着要在离婚后才把钱拿出来的
He wasn't expecting to give it back until after the divorces.
大卫说他现在就需要钱
David said he needed the money now
以买♥♥下汉普顿的那栋房♥子
to buy that house in the Hamptons,
他说如果他拿不到钱
And that if he didn't get it,
他就要把一切都告诉我们的老婆
he was gonna tell our wives everything.
他要把我们全都供出去
He was gonna blow the whistle on all of us.
乔什说他会解决的
Josh told me he'd take care of it.
你什么时候拿到的漫画书
When did you get the comic books?
谋杀后的那晚 乔什给我的
The night after the murder, from Josh.
他说他不想把漫画书放在他家里
He said he didn't want them around his house.
再说了 这些是我的投资
Besides, they were my investment.
你怎么想
What do you think?
如果他的不在场证明可以核实 我们就以谋杀罪起诉费尔纳
If his alibi checks, we'll charge josh Felner with the murder.
那帝纳波利夫人呢
And Mrs. Dinapoli?
撤销指控
Case dismissed.
你要把她列为你的证人吗
Is that gonna make her one of your witnesses?
祝你们好运了
Good luck.
你认识这本漫画书吗 帝纳波利夫人
Do you recognize this comic book, Mrs. Dinapoli?
认识 它是我丈夫的
Yes. It belonged to my husband.
我们听你丈夫的朋友 马蒂·艾希克罗说
We heard testimony from your husband's friend, Marty Ashcroft,
这是他是在你丈夫死后从被告人那里拿到的
that he got this from the defendant after your husband's death.
据你所知 你丈夫有没有把这些漫画书交给费尔纳先生
To your knowledge, did your husband ever give this to Mr. Felner?
没有 他没有理由把漫画书给他
No. He had no reason to.
你最后一次看到这书是什么地方
And when did you see it last?
他被害前的那个下午
Um, the afternoon before he was murdered.
它在我们客厅的展示盒里
It was in a display case in our living room.
你什么时候发现它不见了
And when did you notice that it was missing?
第二天早上
The next morning...
他们发现我丈夫的尸体时
When they discovered my husband's body.
明白了
I see.
谢谢你
Thank you.
关于艾希克罗先生如何拿到漫画书的事
As for how Mr. Ashcroft got that comic book,
你用牛排刀捅了他的那晚
didn't he tell you a different story
他不是给你讲了个不同的故事吗
the night that you stabbed him with a steak knife?
是的
Yes.
他说大卫给他的书
He--He said that David had given it to him.
你相信他故事的哪个版本
Mm-hmm. And which of his stories do you believe?
被告人给他的
That he gave it to him.
在他杀了我丈夫之后
After he murdered my husband.
你确实会这么相信 不是吗
Well, you would go for that one, wouldn't you?
这样你就没有嫌疑了
It takes you off the hook.
反对 -反对有效
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表