剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
不过她就一直和我们聊天 直到我妈妈赶到
but she was just talking to us till my mom got there.
你知道那孩子叫什么吗
You know this kid's name?
不知道 不过他像我哥哥一样上伯尔高中
No, but he goes to Burr, where my brother goes.
阿伦·伯尔高中 挺乱的一个地方
Aaron Burr High, pretty rough place.
阿伦·伯尔(1756年2月6日—1836年9月14日)
第3届美国副总统(1801-1805),在决斗中杀死亚历山大·汉密尔顿
那些没能上新学校的孩子们都去那所高中
That's where all the kids go, except the ones that got into that new school.
你知道那女孩的名字吗
This girl, do you know her name?
朱莉
Jolie.
她也上伯尔高中
She goes to Burr, too.
她经常去朝阳学院的图书馆
She's always at the library at Sunrise.
是的 我听说那起谋杀了
Yes, I've heard about the murder.
所有人都在谈这件事
Everyone's talking about it.
有人谈论谁是凶手吗
Well, anybody talking about who did it?
大部分孩子都信奉“别告密”的教条
Most of these kids worship at the church of "don't snitch."
赏金的事传出去了吗
Has word gotten out about the reward?
是的 25000美元
Yeah. 25,000?
卡拉尼 要不然把那玩意藏起来 要不然就别想要了
Keep that where I can't see it or lose it, kalani.
你知道的 你在学校里都不应该有这东西
You know you shouldn't even have it at school.
你知道去年秋天我的一个高二学生卷进帮派枪战的时候
You know what kind of reward was offered when one of my sophomores
他们给出了什么样的赏金吗
ran into some gang crossfire last fall?
完全没给
Zero.
这些被落下的学生 根本无人在意
Nobody cares about the ones left behind.
艾迪森 能帮我找来朱莉·亨德森吗
Edison, did you find Jolie Henderson for me?
哦 好的 她在里面
Oh, yeah, she's in there.
这边
This way.
朱莉
Jolie.
朱莉·亨德森 这两位是警官卢波和伯纳德
Jolie Henderson, officers Lupo and Bernard.
你知道我们是为何而来吗
Uh, hi. Do you know why we're here?
是因为那个朝阳学院被害的孩子吗
About that Sunrise kid who got killed?
是的 我们听说你认识他
Yeah, we heard you knew him.
也就是打个招呼的程度
Enough to say hi.
我经常在图书馆里见到他
I saw him at their library a lot.
那个图书馆比我们的好多了
It's a lot nicer than ours.
无意冒犯 伍德赛德女士
No offense, Ms. Woodside.
你昨天晚上在那边吗
You were there last night?
是的 我见到他了 但是我们没有说话
Yeah, I saw him, but we didn't talk.
你知道他离开之后去哪里了吗
You have any idea where he went when he left?
我猜是回家了吧
Home, I guess.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们听说你的男朋友前一阵子和塞萨尔吵了一架
we heard a boyfriend of yours had words with Cesar a while back.
谁 杰吗 他不是我男朋友
Who, Jay? Jay is not my boyfriend.
他只是自认为是我男朋友
He thought he was my boyfriend.
他很容易嫉妒吗 占有欲很强吗
Is he jealous? Possessive?
他是蠢
Stupid.
他有一天见到我和塞萨尔在一起
He saw me with Cesar one night,
就站在那什么都没有干
just standing there doing nothing.
他就疯了一样
He wants to trip.
我第二天跟他说清楚了
I set him straight the next day.
我不是他的人
I was not his to trip over.
还要上课 我可以走了吗
I got class. Can I go?
杰的全名是什么
Yeah, what's this Jay's last name?
斯比维
Spivey.
谢谢
Thank you.
趁我们正好来了 我们也许该跟杰·斯比维谈谈
Maybe we should talk to Jay Spivey while we're here.
好的
All right.
艾迪森 你能告诉我杰森·斯比维在哪吗
Edison, can you tell me where Jason Spivey is right now?
不在学校 标志的缺勤
Not here, marked absent today.
我过去三天待过的唯一地方
Only place I've been the past three days
就是这个沙发和那个厕所
is this couch and that bathroom.
你确定吗
You're sure about that?
我得了猪流感
I got the swine flu.
你要是不相信我 就去问我的医生吧
You don't believe me, you can hit up my doc.
我们可能会去问的
We may do that.
我又不出去随便溜达到处烧人
I mean, I don't go around firing people up anyway.
你懂吧
You know?
我是说 我不喜欢塞萨尔这个人
I mean, I didn't like Cesar,
不过真是该死 那些孩子对他的所作所为真是变♥态♥
but damn, what those kids did to him was sick.
他都被烧了 还用棍子打他
You know, hitting him with a stick when he's already flaming up?
你怎么知道这一点的
How did you know about that? Hmm?
你的沙发有去115街的魔法传送门吗
You got a magical view of 115th street from your couch?
没有
No.
我听几个孩子说的
I heard some kids talking.
他们过来陪我
They came here to keep me company.
他们说有个录下塞萨尔被害的视频到处传
They said that they saw a video going around of what happened to Cesar,
他们在别人手♥机♥上看到的
and they saw it on somebody's cell phone.
能把遥控器放在这儿吗 兄弟
Could I get that remote right there, man?
杰·斯比维的朋友们也不记得是在谁的手♥机♥上看到的了
Jay Spivey's friends aren't sure whose cell phone they saw it on.
他们说那视频通过彩信到处传
They said it was being MMS'd from one phone to another.
我小时候 我们到处传的是黄色杂♥志♥ 不是杀人视频
Man, when I was a kid, we would trade dirty magazines, not snuff films.
那视频有个传到网上吗
Well, any sign of that video online?
还没有在那几个大网站上看到过
Well, not on any of the major sites.
可能还没有被上传
Might not have been uploaded yet.
只是在几个手♥机♥上存着
Just floating around on a bunch of phones.
学校有规定禁止携带手♥机♥
Well, there's a rule against having cell phones in school.
理论上是这样 不过在阿伦·伯尔高中
In theory, but at Aaron Burr if the kids keep them
只要学生不亮出来 他们也不管
out of sight, they don't enforce it.
他们该管管了
Well, they should.
要想让一帮学生和他们的手♥机♥分开
Separating a bunch of kids from their cell phones,
我们得需要增援
We're gonna need reinforcements.
你要做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你的手♥机♥我们收走了 以后会给你的
Taking your cell phone, you'll get it back later.
什么时候有这么条规矩
Since when has that been a rule?
等你识了字 你可以自己去查
Maybe if you learn how to read, you can look it up.
是吗 也许你也该上上课了
Yeah? Maybe you need to learn some lesson yourself.
你不是上课迟到了吗
Aren't you going to be late for class?
我觉得这应该够了
I think this is enough.
我们在三部手♥机♥上发现了视频
We found it on three of the phones.
视频画质还有待提高
The quality leaves something to be desired.
好吧
All right.
准备好了告诉我
Tell me when you're ready.
准备好了
We're ready.
待在地上
Stay on the ground!
这明显是从受害者的手♥机♥上传出来的
This apparently originated on the victim's phone.
他们从他手里拿走用来拍视频
They got it away from him and started shooting.
你能让脸部更清晰吗
Can you do any better on the faces?
我们已经试着加强视频画质了
We already took a shot at enhancing.
如果这视频再亮点就好了
Boy, if it was just a little lighter.
啊 救救我 救救我
Aahh! Help me! Help me!
小心你许下的愿望
Be careful what you wish for.
能暂停一下吗 那件文化衫
Can you stop it? That sweatshirt.
放大
Zoom in.
A.B.H.S. Pep--
激励乐队是一种音乐团体,
其目标是弘扬学校精神,娱乐学校体育赛事观众,以及鼓励学校运动员。
激励乐队
Pep band.
old school也有老学校的意思
传统精神
That old school spirit.
好的 继续吧
All right. Keep going.
慢放
But slow.
哇哦 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, here.
这位看起来是个女性
Dude looks like a lady.
她看起来完全不想参与
She doesn't want any part of this.
她认识他
She knows him.
也许我们也认识她
Maybe we know her, too.
我问过办公室了 朱莉不是乐队的一员
I checked at the office, Jolie's not in the band.
有15到20个女孩子吧
15, 20 girls.
你觉得是谁穿着文化衫去的谋杀现场
Which one do you figure wore the sweatshirt to the murder?
你负责木管乐器的 我负责铜管乐器的
You take woodwinds, I'll take brass.
打击乐器呢
What about percussion?
小鼓 在前排
Snare drum, front row.
看来是塞萨尔辅♥导♥学生的哥哥
Looks like the brother of the boy Cesar was tutoring.
谁知道他的文化衫去哪了
Wonder what happened to his sweatshirt.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表