剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
他头疼 我给了他一片阿司匹林
He had a headache. I gave him an aspirin.
你们想抓他 人们觉得是他
You wanted him and people like him,
我把他送上了你们的大门
and I delivered.
达维什先生去年被诊断出单相抑郁症
Mr. Darwish was diagnosed with unipolar depression last year.
他可以提出精神上无行为能力抗辩
He could go for a mental-incapacity defense.
更别说他被我们自己的线人下毒
Not to mention pointing out that he was drugged by our informant.
而霍萨姆先生是个洗碗工
And Mr. Hossam is a dishwasher
只是为了刺♥激♥一把 跟着玩的
who was just along for the ride.
辩护方可能提出他们是被引诱犯罪的
Defense may claim they were entrapped.
因为我们给了他们炸♥弹♥ 引爆器
Just because we gave them the bomb, the detonators,
电源 遥控器和提神毒品吗
the power supply, the remote control, and motivational drugs?
我们可能要放弃对霍萨姆和达维什的指控
We might want to drop the charges against Hossam and Darwish.
不行
No.
他们去犹太教堂的时候以为自己是带了炸♥弹♥的 对吗
They went to that synagogue with what they thought was a bomb, correct?
是的
Yes.
这个犹太教堂
A synagogue that hosts
还为受虐妇女提供庇护 无论她们的宗教信仰
a nondenominational shelter for abused women,
有些妇女在炸♥弹♥车到达的时候 是不是还在教堂里睡觉
some of whom were sleeping there when the bomb car arrived?
是的
Yes.
我觉得那两个家伙被关起来的话 城市会更加安全
I think the city will be safer if those two are locked away.
这个案子很难打起来
It'll be a tough case to make,
尤其是人们脑子里还满是另一起爆♥炸♥案
especially with the other bomb case on people's minds.
那就合并起诉
So combine them.
以一起共谋罪起诉
Charge a single conspiracy.
两起爆♥炸♥案是有关联的吧 -勉强算是
They're connected, aren't they? -Barely.
我们只知道第一组的查尔斯·科尔
All we know is that Charles Cole from the first group
和第二组的头头说过话
had one conversation with the leader of the other group.
这就够了
That's all you need.
这是对检察裁量权的无♥耻♥滥用
This is an outrageous abuse of prosecutorial discretion.
地检对我客户的案子十分孱弱
The case against my clients is weak and embarrassing,
所以他们想通过捆绑另外一个更有力的案子
so the district attorney is attempting to bolster it
来加强对本案的起诉
by combining it with a stronger case,
两个案子之间根本没有真正的联♥系♥
with which it has no actual connection.
两个炸♥弹♥在同一晚引爆 这绝非巧合
It's no coincidence that both bombs were set to explode on the same night.
但是霍萨姆和达维什两人对另一起炸♥弹♥阴谋一无所知
But Mr. Hossam and Mr. Darwish had no knowledge of the other bombing plot.
检方都承认这一点了
Even the district attorney doesn't claim that they did.
他们不需要有
They didn't need to.
他们已经和科尔先生一起参与共谋了
They were already conspiring with Mr. Cole.
之后科尔先生和其他炸♥弹♥客也参与共谋了吗
And Mr. Cole in turn conspired with the other bombers?
是的 我们会让他就此事作证
Yes. We can bring him in to testify.
这就是个菊花链
It's a daisy chain.
表示一种复杂的人际关系,在一个群体中每个人都有自己的不同的伙伴,
而这些伙伴又有自己的不同的伙伴。
凯文·贝肯 美国演员
最后他们能把我客户和凯文·贝肯联♥系♥起来
we're gonna end up connecting my clients to Kevin Bacon.
我会听取证人证言 通知其他的被告
I'll hear the witness. Notify the other defendants.
他们也需要出席
They'll need to be present as well.
科尔先生 你是否认识坐在那张桌子的人
Mr. Cole, do you recognize the men at that table?
是的 我认识杰克逊 亚瑟·杰克逊
Yeah, I know Jackson, Arthur Jackson.
你是否和杰克逊先生交流过
Did you and Mr. Jackson ever have a conversation
要在纽约市区引爆♥炸♥弹
about setting off bombs in New York City?
是的
Yes, we did.
我跟他说 我打算和这俩人一起炸一个犹太庙
I told him about my plans to blow up a Jewish temple with those two.
请法庭记录显示 他指向被告霍萨姆和达维什
Let the record reflect that he is pointing to defendants Hossam and Darwish.
你有没有告诉杰克逊先生你和同伙预计引爆♥炸♥弹的时间
And did you tell Mr. Jackson when you and your associates planned to set off your bomb?
我告诉他时间地点
I gave them the date and the place.
想着万一他想配合的话 他确实也这么做了
In case he wanted to coordinate, which he did.
科尔先生 你提到的这场谈话 你有告诉过霍萨姆或者达维什吗
Mr. Cole, did you ever mention this alleged conversation to Mr. Hossam or Mr. Darwish?
没有
No.
所以他们和杰克逊先生唯一的联♥系♥就是你
So their only connection to Mr. Jackson was through you.
而你也仅仅和杰克逊先生的所作所为有极其微弱的联♥系♥
And even you were barely connected to anything Mr. Jackson did.
我事无巨细地告诉他了我们的计划
Oh, I told him everything we were doing
这样他就可以和我们在同一时间引爆
so he could set his bomb off at the same time we were setting ours off.
但是这和你完全没关系 不是吗
But that had nothing to do with you, did it?
我不这么觉得 -为什么呢
I wouldn't say that. -Why not?
杰克逊先生手里的炸♥弹♥是真的 你的是假的
Mr. Jackson had a real bomb. You had a fake one.
他知道自己在干什么
He knew what he was doing.
你明显是个无头苍蝇
You clearly had no idea.
他是独♥立♥行动的
He was operating independently.
你的行动则在警方内线的控制之下
You were operating under the control of a police informant.
他都没有计划需要的一切物资
He didn't even have everything.
他不需要你
He didn't need you.
他都没告诉你他的计划
He didn't even tell you what he was doing.
你和这些被告人与另一起团伙的所作所为之间根本就毫无关系
There was no connection between you or these defendants and what his group accomplished.
我给了他引爆器
I gave him a detonator.
他自己都忘了要搞一个引爆器
The man forgot to get himself a detonator.
我比他的准备充分多了
I mean, I was more prepared than he was.
科尔先生 你从哪里搞到的这个引爆器呢
And where did you get this detonator, Mr. Cole?
事后证明 警方给我的
From the police, turns out.
我本来该用它做试验的 但是没来得及
I was supposed to test it, but never got around to that.
摧毁了犹太教堂的炸♥弹♥
The bomb that destroyed congregation beth sinai...
所用的引爆器 并非来自这些被告人
was triggered by a detonator supplied not by any of these defendants,
而是来自纽约警方
but by the New York city police?
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
我告诉你了 科尔告诉我他在梅多兰兹试验了那个引爆器
I'm telling you, Cole told me he tested a detonator in the meadowlands.
你是这么说的 你还说了你亲眼看见他试验了
Yes, and you told us you saw him do it.
我没觉得这是什么事 我信他的话
I didn't think it matters. I believed him.
你本该监督一切事情的
You were supposed to be on top of things.
对不起 我感觉有点难堪
I'm sorry. I was embarrassed.
难堪
Embarrassed?
因为我没有关注到
That I lost track of things.
我努力干好了
I was trying to do a good job.
你只是努力自保
You were trying to save your own neck!
不是这样的 我恨那些人
No. I hate those people.
我恨他们
I hate them.
我们怎么知道你没有参与另一起炸♥弹♥案
How do we know you weren't in on the other plot?
让我们围着三个傻蛋团团转
Keeping us busy with three bozos
你正好趁机谋划真的炸♥弹♥
while you were arranging the real thing.
你们不了解我吗
Don't you know me?
你了解我的
You know me.
我们可不确定 萨米尔
I don't know if we do, Sameer.
萨米
Sam.
他觉得难堪 你们什么感觉
He was embarrassed? How do you two feel?
你们知道民众会怎么看待这件事吗
Do you realize how this looks?
纽约警署和地检办公室
The NYPD, District Attorney's office--
我们给真正的炸♥弹♥递上了引爆器
we supplied the detonator for the real bomb.
炸♥药♥不是我们提供的
Hey, we didn't supply the explosives.
那些人自己做了个炸♥弹♥
Those guys built the bomb themselves.
对方将抗辩整个炸♥弹♥阴谋都是警方一手炮制的
The defense is gonna argue this entire plot was manufactured by the police.
你知道怎么着能拯救这个案子吗
Hey, you know what might save my case?
把他和你们俩一起以共谋者起诉
indicting him and the two of you as co-conspirators.
你们给真炸♥弹♥提供的实质帮助
You supplied more material support for the actual bombing
比我刚刚起诉的两个衰人更多
than the two losers I just did indict.
他是开玩笑的吧
He's kidding, right?
准备作证吧
Get ready to testify.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
华盛顿高地处有一家犹太教堂
There's a synagogue in Washington Heights.
我知道那地方 -炸了它
I know that place. -Boom.
炸飞了它
Yeah, blow them to hell--
用些C4炸♥药♥什么的
Just take a little c-4 or something like that.
警探 请问这是唯一一次你听到霍萨姆和达维什
Detective, was this the only occasion when you heard Mr. Hossam and Mr. Darwish
谈到想在曼哈顿城引爆♥炸♥弹吗
express a desire to set off a bomb in Manhattan?
不是 对他们来说这是个挺平常的话题
No, for them, it was a-a pretty regular topic of conversation.
谢谢
Thank you.
警探 在录音中
Detective, in that recording,
是科尔先生最先提出犹太教堂的存在
it was Mr. Cole who pointed out the existence of the synagogue
并说要炸飞了它 对吗
and said, "Blow it to hell," wasn't it?
是的 然后你的客户说的炸了它
Yes. Yes, and it was your client, Mr. Darwish, that said, "boom."
他真是很有个性 不是吗
Oh, wow, that was very colorful of him, wasn't it?
科尔先生是与警方合作的证人 对吗
And Mr. Cole is a cooperating witness for the police, isn't he?
在录音时他还没有和我们合作
He wasn't at the time of the recording.
但艾哈迈德先生是合作证人 -没错
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表