剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
否则我们将成天面对不同的诉讼
Otherwise, we'll be fighting off lawsuits left and right.
你也可能面对刑事诉讼
Or you may be fighting off a jail sentence.
内森的儿子艾迪·罗宾森
Eddie Robinson, Nathan's son,
因脑瘫住在疗养院里
in a group home with cerebral palsy.
他身处我的管辖区内
He lives in my jurisdiction.
读读人身侵犯的定义
Read the definition of assault.
其中就包括未经同意提取血液
It includes taking blood without consent.
还有追诉时效的问题呢
There's a statute of limitations.
字幕菌查了一下纽约州法令,并没有这样的豁免规定额
针对一个无能力的受害者实施的隐藏犯罪没有
Not for a concealed crime against an incompetent victim.
300万美元
3 million.
我们去了牡鹿山了
We've been to Stag Hill.
那一家人的生活远在贫困线之下 糊口都费劲
This family is beyond the edge of poverty, struggling to put food on the table,
而你还在里奇伍德的乡村俱乐部打高尔夫
while you're teeing off at the country club in Ridgewood.
500万
5 million.
1000万吧
make it ten.
立即可付
Payable now.
1000万
10 million?
你可以等陪审团的裁决
Now you can wait for the jury verdict,
但如果你被定罪
but if you get convicted,
你服刑时你母亲就会去世
your mother will die while you're in prison.
杰罗姆就白白丢失了性命
And Jerome will have died for nothing.
你确实试着救他了 不是吗
You did try to save him, didn't you,
在你捅了他之后
after you stabbed him?
我跟他说 公♥司♥赚了上百万
I, uh, told him that the company had made millions,
我们连带孩子去看医生都看不起
and we couldn't even afford to take our kids to the doctor.
杰罗姆还不肯改变主意
And Jerome wouldn't change his mind,
所以我
so, uh, I, uh--
我汽车储物箱里有一把刀
I had the knife in the glove box and...
我 我实在是太生气了
I, uh--I was just so angry
因为杰罗姆在帮助那些欺骗了我们的人
because, you know, about Jerome helping the people that were cheating us...
我 一瞬间失控了
I just, um--I just lost it.
我把他送到医院
I took him to the hospital...
我真的以为他会没事的
i really thought that he would be okay.
我接受
So I'll do it.
我接受你的提议
I'll take the deal.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
约瑟夫·赫尔南德斯的人事档案
Joseph Hernandez's personnel file.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不需要了吗
You don't need it anymore?
不了 对方认罪了
No. Uh, case pled out.
我们干的怎么样
How did we do?
综合来看 不差
All things considered, not so badly.
警督 -检察官
Lieutenant-- Counselor.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表