剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
但是副作用可能会更加强烈
The side effects may be worse.
恶心一点我能受得了 死了就不行了
Well, the nausea I can handle, Dying, not so much.
医生 给我用吧 不论怎样
So bring it on, doctor-- whatever it takes.
不可能 我从来没给本宁医生打过电♥话♥
No way. I never called Dr. Benning.
布莱尔会生气的
Blair would've been mad at me.
你女朋友布莱尔吗 -前任了 她和我分手了
Blair, your girlfriend? -Ex, she broke up with me.
那是她决定堕胎之前还是之后的事
Before or after she decided to have an abortion?
堕胎是她的决定 我支持她
It was her decision. I was supportive.
指信仰基♥督♥,相信其会带来救赎、洗净罪恶,从而“重生”的一批基♥督♥徒。
被认为是极端保守。
你是一名再生基♥督♥徒 对吗约拿
You a born-again Christian, Jonah?
差不多吧
Yeah. Mostly.
不算你婚前做♥爱♥的那一部分吗
Except the "sex before marriage" part?
我反对谋杀
I'm against murder.
所以你反堕胎
So you're pro-life,
但是你支持布莱尔去堕胎的决定吗
but you support Blair's decision to have an abortion?
孩子有些问题
There was something wrong with the baby.
我应对不来 我连医疗保险都没有
I couldn't deal. I don't even have insurance.
遗传疾病吗
A genetic abnormality?
我没听说过的一种病
Something I never even heard of.
布莱尔跟我说过 我左耳朵进右耳朵出了
Blair told me. It went right out of my head.
你告诉她说你应对不来
When you told her you couldn't deal,
所以她决定去堕胎了 是吗
is that when she decided to have an abortion?
是的
Yeah.
我得回去工作了
Look, I got to get back to work.
我老板看我的眼神怪怪的
My boss is looking at me funny.
就应该这样 堕胎的争论先放下
You know what? Forget the abortion debate.
人们应该先申请执照 获准才能为人父母
You should need a permit to have kids.
照你这么说 世界上该没有孩子了
In your world, a kid hardly has a chance to be born.
这样吧 不是想限制你言论自♥由♥什么的
You know what? About that, not to step on your freedom of speech or anything,
不过我们不能和证人争论
but we're not here to get into arguments with witnesses.
这我说不好 小卢
I don't know, Lupes.
诊所护士差不多算是承认了他们从事非法堕胎手术了
That nurse at the clinic basically admitted that Benning was performing illegal abortions.
我们要调查的可不是这个罪
That's not the crime we're investigating.
而且 要是你觉得强迫11岁的强♥奸♥受害者生孩子没问题的话
And if you think forcing an 11-year-old rape victim to give birth is okay,
咱俩就没得聊了
then you and I got nothing to talk about.
你想反了兄弟
You got it backwards, man.
有问题的是强♥奸♥
The horrible thing is the rape,
不是新生命的诞生
not the bringing of a life into the world.
我只知道 不被期待的孩子已经有他们的父母的反对了
All I know is, an unwanted child's already got two strikes against it.
那个孩子可能改变整个世界
That unwanted child could change the world--
治愈癌症 成为总统
cure cancer, be president.
他还可能按下一个按钮就毁灭整个世界呢
Yeah, or put his finger on the button and blow up the world.
那不是我们该决定的
That's not for us to decide.
我早产了两个月
I was born two months premature.
我妈妈未婚先育 一贫如洗
My mother was unmarried, uh, poor.
怀孕到七个月的时候 她慌了 摔下了一节楼梯
Seven months pregnant, she panicked, threw herself down a flight of stairs.
这么说我差点就要有个不同的搭档了
So I almost had another partner.
我就说这么多
That's all I'm saying.
我的孩子有皮肤脆弱综合征
My baby's gonna have fragile skin disease.
他会需要24小时的医学照料
It's gonna need round-the-clock medical care.
我告诉约拿的时候 他吓坏了
And when I told Jonah, he freaked.
所以你和本宁医生约了时间
So you scheduled an appointment with Benning.
本宁医生说他会帮我的
Dr. Benning said he'd help me.
他说我的孩子不会受罪的
He said the baby wouldn't suffer.
约拿对此也表示认可吗
And Jonah was okay with that decision?
约拿自私的很
Jonah's selfish.
他不可能照顾好一个患病的婴儿的
There's no way he could handle a sick baby.
那一定是个痛苦的决定
Must have been a tough decision.
你已经买♥♥了婴儿用品了
You already bought baby stuff.
我爸爸买♥♥了个婴儿床
My father bought a crib,
他 他真的很想要一个孙子
'cause he-- he really wanted a grandson.
他怎么看待你堕胎这件事
How did he feel about the abortion?
几个月前我给他看了超声照片
A couple months ago when I showed him the sonogram picture,
他看哭了
he started crying.
我不能生下这个宝宝
I can't have this baby.
又有谁能帮我呢
Who's gonna help me now?
先天性结缔组织发育不全综合征,由Ehlers(1901)与Danlos(1908)提出
布莱尔的宝宝被诊断出患有Ehlers-Danlos综合征
Blair's baby was diagnosed with ehlers-danlos syndrome.
他的皮肤太过脆弱 轻轻一碰就会破裂
The skin is so delicate, the slightest touch causes tearing,
没有持续医疗照料 这很可能是致命的
and it can be fatal without constant medical care.
但你决定肩负其这项责任
But you were willing to take on that responsibility.
真是郑重的承诺
that's a big commitment.
是的
Yeah.
我告诉布莱尔 我愿意打三份工
I told Blair I'd work three jobs if I had to.
我们总能凑来钱的
We'd find the money.
你女儿告诉我们她不想要这个孩子
Your daughter told us she didn't want the baby.
她应该更早点作出这个决定的
She should have made the decision earlier.
她已经怀孕28周了
She's 28 weeks.
那不能叫胎儿了 那已经是个孩子了
That's not a fetus. That's a child.
你有没有和本宁医生交谈过
And did you try to talk to Dr. Benning?
他接到了自称婴儿父亲的人的电♥话♥
He got calls from someone claiming to be the baby's father.
我想如果我有亲权的话他会更好说话
Thought he'd be more likely to talk to me if I had parental rights.
他没有接你的电♥话♥ 所以你做了什么 莫顿先生
And when he didn't take your calls, what'd you do, Mr. Morton?
你去他的诊所了吗 -没有
Did you go to his clinic? -No.
也许你发现了他的住址
Maybe you found out where he lived.
你跟踪他去了教堂
Maybe you followed him to church.
听着 我去散步了 走了好远 家里情绪有些紧张
Look, I went for a long walk. Things have been tense at home.
布莱尔怀孕是我的错
Blair getting pregnant, it's my fault.
她母亲去世后 我对她就放养了
Ever since her mother died, I've let her run wild.
我想负起责任来 但绝对不是用枪的方式
I wanted to take responsibility, but not with a gun.
莫顿教授 -不好意思
Professor Morton? -Excuse me.
他的散步包不包括开车来了一趟曼哈顿呢
I wonder if his long walk included a drive into Manhattan.
和教职工停车场确认一下吧
Yeah, well, let's check the faculty parking.
电子不停车收费系统ETC的一种
如果他的车上安了快易通 查起来就方便了
If his car has an E-Zpass, we'll get a quick answer.
证人说枪手开一辆蓝色轿车逃跑了
Witness said the shooter drove away in a blue sedan.
这差不多了
This is close enough.
没有快易通
No E-Zpass.
看看这个 蓝色粉笔
Hey, check it out. Blue chalk.
他的车在诊所停车场被人用粉笔做了记号♥
his car got chalked at the clinic parking lot.
保安这最低工资拿的值啊
That's one security guard who just earned his minimum wage.
这太离谱了 我不是杀人犯
That's ridiculous. I'm not a killer.
我是个理科教师
I'm a science teacher.
算了吧 你得给出个更有力的解释 凯文
You know what? You're gonna have to do better than that, Kevin,
因为我们已经发现你跟我们撒过谎了
'cause we already caught you in one lie.
我想找本宁谈谈 跟他讲讲道理
Look, I wanted to talk to Benning, reason with him.
我周六去的诊所 但他们不给我开门
I went to the clinic Saturday, but they wouldn't buzz me in.
我本来想在门口等他
So I thought I'd wait for him,
但是门口聚着那一帮疯子 所以我就回家了
but, I mean, there were all these crazies, so I just went home.
你没有被哪个疯子吓跑吗
You were scared off by one of the crazies?
有一个人跟我到我的车
One of them followed me to my car.
他以为我是个堕胎医生
Thought I was an abortion doctor.
我告诉他 不 我是要阻止一场堕胎
I told him, "No, I'm trying to prevent an abortion."
跟他说我的女儿计划周一手术
Told him my daughter was scheduled for Monday, and...
然后他说 额
and then he told me that, uh...
说什么
What is it?
他怎么跟你说的
What'd he tell you?
我 我说够了
I'm-- I'm done talking.
嘿 这家伙 你觉得他就是凶手吗
Hey, this guy, You think--you think he's the one.
你或许觉得跟你说话的这家伙救了你孙子的命
You probably think the guy that you talked to saved your grandson's life.
也许确实如此 但他也是个杀手
Yeah, he may have, but he's also a killer,
没有理由相信他会就此停手
and there's no reason to think that he won't kill again.
所以他跟你说什么了
So what did he tell you?
他跟我说 别担心
He told me not to worry.
他说我的孙子会没事的
That my grandson would be fine.
我们需要你看一些录像
We'll need you to look at some videotape.
诊所里的人说他每天都在外面 和你们的人在一起
The people inside the clinic say he's been outside every day with your group--
除了星期一 本宁医生中弹之后
every day except the Monday after Benning was shot.
他和生命使命没有关系
He's not affiliated with Mission For Life.
我们反对暴♥力♥
We're against violence.
我们鼓励医生的病人去拍超声照片
We encourage Dr. Benning's patients to get sonograms,
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表