剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
How fiscally prudent and discreet.
看来我说不定最后还是要把票投给他呢
I might vote for this guy after all.
彼特森参议员让他涉足红酒行业
Senator Peterson's putting him in the wine business.
为他的店面付租金
Paying for a lease on a shop.
偷偷送他成箱的红酒
Slipping cases of wine out his back door.
你就参议员和布瑞娜有外遇一事勒索了他多久了
How long have you been blackmailing the senator about his affair with Brenna?
你不用回答这个问题
You don't have to answer that question.
根本就没有外遇这回事
There was no affair.
我姐姐绝对不会和那个装逼的人在一起
My sister would never be with that phony.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 他总是在照镜子 理头发
I mean he's always looking in the mirror and fixing his hair.
布瑞娜这么告诉你的吗
Did Brenna tell you that?
你错了 你在曲解我说的话
You're wrong. You twist what I say.
也许关于你的动机 我们判断错了
Well maybe we were wrong about your motive.
也许你杀了你姐姐
Maybe you killed your sister
是因为她要断了参议员对你的恩惠
because she was trying to put an end to the senator's generosity.
她只是想帮助我
She was just trying to help me.
她想让我成功开店
She wanted me to have that shop.
达斯汀 闭嘴 -那是她给我的
Dustin, stop. -She gave it to me.
我想和我的客户单独沟通一下 -没有人像她那样照顾我
I'd like a moment alone with my client. -No one takes care of me like that.
她让我枕在她的腿上 梳理我的头发
She held me in her lap and she stroked my hair.
我爱她
I love her.
布瑞娜吗
Brenna?
布瑞娜死了
Brenna's dead.
其他女人吗
Another woman?
她在外面 我却被关在这里
She's out there and I'm in here.
我触碰不到她 我爱她
And I can't touch her. And I love her.
我只是
And I just...
狱警 快来这边
C.O., get in here!
抓住他了吗
Got him?
你不理解 我爱她
You don't understand! I love her.
我需要和她在一起
I need to be with her.
这孩子一直玩着转瓶子游戏 很难看出来他到底怎么想的
It's hard to figure this kid out when he's busy playing spin the bottle.
几个人坐成一圈,一个啤酒瓶放在中间,玩家转动瓶子,
瓶子停下后指着谁,玩家就要去亲吻那个人
他们给达斯汀用了杜♥冷♥丁♥
They gave Dustin Demerol
把他送进了医院病房♥
and put him in a hospital ward.
他现在稳定下来了
He's stabilized now.
如果他没有和他姐姐上♥床♥
Well, if he wasn't sleeping with his sister,
那他到底是和谁在一起
who was he involved with?
他听起来挺着迷的
He sounded pretty obsessed.
我都不确定这孩子不是得了妄想症
I'm not sure this kid isn't delusional.
我们知道红酒店的事不是他编出来的
Well, we know he didn't make up the wine store.
而且有人告诉他彼得森虚荣得很
And somebody tipped him off about Peterson's vanity issues.
也许这些是枕边话
Maybe during pillow talk.
参议员办公室里至少有十几名女性职员
There's at least a dozen female staffers in the senator's office.
她们中有多少人有权签署参议员的支票
How many of them have the authority to sign the senator's checks?
蒙塔古街的租约延期上有参议员的签名章
The lease extension on Montague Street has the senator's rubber stamp signature.
还有一笔10万美元的押金 是从商♥务♥部♥重建计划
And there is a $100,000 deposit to the Montague Street account
转入的蒙塔古街账户
from the Commerce Department Redevelopment Initiative.
重建
Redevelopment?
刺♥激♥资金指经济不景气时政♥府♥发给纳税人的资金,
旨在帮助他们投资于资本资产,如建造新住♥宅♥和办公室。
这么说他们拿刺♥激♥资金刺♥激♥欲望去了
So their stimulus money is going to stimu-lust.
我们办公室对复苏法案资金的去向有很大影响力
Our office has a lot of influence over where these recovery act funds go.
起步的红酒店
The startup wine shop.
刺♥激♥基金给了他吗
That's who gets the stimulus money?
我们总是致力于帮助地区内选民
We help our constituents all the time.
我不知道是谁代表这家公♥司♥出面进行的干预
I have no idea who intervened on behalf of this business.
所以我们就你们的财务记录申请了传票
Well, that's why we got a subpoena for your financial records.
把美国参议院抖个底掉 真是个好主意
It's a great idea shining a light up the ass of a U.S. senator.
你真的想威胁一个民♥主♥党席位吗
You really want to put another democratic seat in jeopardy?
你何不为大家省了麻烦
Why don't you save everybody the hassle
告诉我们是谁包养了达斯汀·亨利
and tell us who Dustin Henry's sugar mama was.
不管我说什么 都会对参议员产生影响
Anything I say has consequences for the senator.
行吧 不过我不能保证媒体不会听到风声
Well, fine, but I can't promise the press won't get wind of it.
那如果我合作呢
What if I did cooperate?
那得看你说什么了
Well, depends on what you have to say.
是我
It was me.
我和达斯汀·亨利有外遇
I was having an affair with Dustin Henry.
我丈夫不知道
My husband doesn't know.
他一直在催我要孩子
He was pressuring me to have kids.
之后我在参议员的一场聚会上遇到了达斯汀
And I met Dustin at one of the senator's parties.
只是 只是性关系而已 没有别的
It was just--it was just sex. No strings.
不过你开始把公共资金拨给他的红酒店
Until you started diverting public money into his wine shop.
我想让他开心 让他保密
I wanted to make him happy, you know, keep him quiet.
达斯汀的姐姐发现了这件事
Did Dustin's sister find out?
她以为我在利用他的情绪问题占他便宜
She thought I was taking advantage of his emotional issues.
她威胁说要告诉我的丈夫和参议员
And she threatened to tell my husband and the senator.
所以你们两个杀了她
So the two of you killed her.
天啊 不是的
My god, no.
达斯汀肯定是疯了
Dustin must've gone crazy.
我要找律师了
I'm calling a lawyer.
告诉马格尔法官
Let Judge Margel know
我要去找他申请针对安德里亚·惠顿办公室的搜查令
I'm coming over to get a search warrant for Andrea Wheaton's office.
我们要相信安德里亚的说法吗
We buy Andrea's story?
她一直保持沉默 直到你们开始窥探参议员的财务状况
She kept her mouth shut until you started poking around the senator's finances.
鉴于达斯汀也不是在和参议员有外遇
Well, considering Dustin wasn't having an affair with the senator,
我也不知道她在保护谁
I'm not sure who she's protecting.
她是个工作狂
She's a workaholic.
每个晚上都有活动或者会议
Every night, a different event or meeting.
谋杀当晚她在哪里
Where was she the night of the murder?
晚上7点参加参议员的连任委员会晚宴
Uh, 7:00 p.m. dinner for the senator's re-election committee.
没有记录参会人员
No names.
有标注是在哪个饭店吗
Is there a restaurant listed?
没有 但我打赌某一个实习生预定的餐位
No, but I bet one of these interns made the reservation.
预约是在市中心的露丝克里斯酒店
Uh, the reservation was at Ruth's Chris in midtown.
六人位
Party of six.
我们需要其他晚餐宾客的名字
We're gonna need the names of the other dinner guests.
行吧 不过我
Well, okay, but I--
如果你觉得对警♥察♥撒谎能帮上你老板
Listen, if you think you're helping your boss
我告诉你真帮不上
by lying to the police, you're not.
晚宴没能成功举♥行♥
That dinner never happened.
安德里亚打电♥话♥来
Andrea called,
说参议员出了点急事
said there was an emergency with the senator,
他急需一辆租车
and he needed a rental car right away.
然后她让你去租了
And she had you rent it.
整件事烦死人了
The whole thing was a pain.
我得去取车 把钥匙给安德里亚
I had to pick it up, get the keys to Andrea,
然后早上再把车还回去
and then return it in the morning.
此外 车里什么东西让我过敏的厉害
And on top of that, something in the car really set off my allergies.
你对什么过敏
Well, what are you allergic to?
主要是猫
Cats mostly.
谢谢
Thank you.
布瑞娜家里的猫后来怎么样了
Whatever happened to that cat in Brenna's apartment?
我交给一个禁止杀戮的宠物庇护所了
I turned it over to a no-kill shelter.
猫还活着 我们可以提取DNA
It's alive. We can get DNA.
咱们去扣下那辆租车
Let's impound the rental car.
猫毛的一个特点是你永远清不干净
The thing about cat hair is you can never get rid of it.
我们以谋杀罪名逮捕了你女朋友安德里亚
We arrested your girlfriend, Andrea, for murder.
警♥察♥在她租的车里发现了猫毛
Police found cat hairs in a car she rented
DNA检测结果和布瑞娜家里的猫一致
that were a DNA match for the cat in Brenna's apartment.
我一直在说我的客户是无辜的
I've been saying all along my client is innocent.
不过达斯汀家中衣柜里还有带血的猫砂
Well, there's still the matter of the bloody kitty litter in Dustin's closet.
达斯汀外出工作时 安德里亚·惠顿可以轻易栽赃
Which Andrea Wheaton could've easily planted while Dustin was at work.
是这样吗 达斯汀
Is that what happened, Dustin?
当然 是的
Sure. Yeah.
所以你相信你爱的女人试图陷害你
So you believe that the woman you're in love with tried to frame you.
我不爱她
I'm not in love with her.
但是你确实和安德里亚有一段外遇
But Andrea is the one you were having an affair with.
如果他愿意为你们对安德里亚的案子作证
If he agrees to testify against Andrea,
你们可以撤销指控吗
will you drop the charges?
除了无声的耸肩之外我还需要些别的回答
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表