剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
这样他们可以看到婴儿的脸
so they can see their baby's face,
他们小小的手指甲
their tiny fingernails.
用爱意改变的心比威胁更多
We change more minds with love than threats.
警探们 我们和你们一样想抓住这位枪手
We want to catch this shooter as much as you do, detectives.
我是罗杰·詹金斯 是我们位于托皮卡总部的法务总监
I'm Roger Jenkins, executive legal advisor from our headquarters in Topeka.
你是来做损害控制的
You're here for damage control.
谋杀堕胎医生对我们的事业并没有帮助
Murdered abortion doctors do not help our cause.
我最近一直在做巡回脱口秀
I've been doing the talk-show circuit,
劝凶手去自首
asking whoever it is to turn himself in.
你本可以不用这么忙的
You wouldn't have to work so hard
只要你们的人告诉我们是谁干的
if your people tell us who this is.
这里是公共区域
It's a public space.
我们不能控制往来的人群
We can't dictate who comes and goes.
免责声明收到了
Disclaimer noted.
说正事
Now...
韦恩
Wayne...
他吹嘘过自己因闯入布坎南的一座核电站而被捕。
He bragged about getting arrested for breaking into a nuclear power plant in Buchanan.
韦恩总是关心陌生人胜过自己的家人
Wayne always cared more about strangers than his own family.
你和他还有联♥系♥吗
Are you still in contact with him?
往来电子邮件
By email.
威尔
Will?
周六晚上 他带我们的儿子出去吃饭和看电影
He took our son out for dinner and a movie Saturday night--
去的橄榄园餐厅 花了不少钱
Olive Garden, big splurge.
我们需要跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈 威尔
we need to talk to your dad, Will.
你知道我们怎样联♥系♥到他么
Do you know how to get a hold of him?
他都不肯告诉他住在哪里
He won't even tell me where he lives.
周六晚上有什么特别的吗
Saturday night-- was that a special occasion?
他说 他想让我知道他爱我
He said he wanted me to know that he loved me...
不管接下来发生什么
no matter what happened.
他这话是什么意思
What did he mean by that?
你们是警♥察♥
You're cops.
你们自己想明白
Figure it out.
这到底是怎么回事
What's this about?
如果我们能当面把话说开
it would be a lot better for Wayne
这对韦恩来说最好
if we straighten these things out in person.
威尔一年前摔坏了他的腿
Will broke his leg a year ago.
我给韦恩发了电子邮件 不到一个小时他就赶到了医院
I emailed Wayne. He came to the hospital in less than an hour.
这已经过去了两个小时
It's been over two hours.
我想韦恩·格罗根不会成为年度最佳父亲
I guess Wayne Grogan's not up for father of the year.
他销声匿迹了
He's off the grid.
没有电♥话♥或信♥用♥卡♥活动
No phone, no credit card.
嘿
Hey.
警探们 我代表韦恩·格罗根而来
Detectives, I'm here on behalf of Wayne Grogan.
他在哪里
Where is he?
这我无权透露 我必须先和地方检察官沟通
I'm not at liberty to say, not until I speak to the D.A.
那我们就先以窝藏罪犯为由逮捕你
After we arrest you for harboring a fugitive.
我是他的律师
I'm acting as his attorney.
我是来协商他的自首条件的
I'm here to negotiate terms for his surrender.
检察官认为詹金斯在拖延时间
The D.A.s think that Jenkins is stalling for time
直到他能找到格罗根
until he can get to Grogan.
他可能是想把他作为他事业的宣传大使
Yeah, he's probably trying to turn him into a poster boy for the cause.
我想知道的是 谁告诉詹金斯医院有诈的
Well, what I'd like to know is, who tipped Jenkins about the trap at the hospital?
肯定不是格罗根的前妻 这俩人没什么感情了
Not Grogan's ex-wife-- no love loss there.
格罗根和他儿子之前还是有很深的感情的
there's still plenty of love between Grogan and his son.
你黑进了我的帐户 然后看到了我给你♥爸♥爸发的邮件
You hacked into my account and found the email that I sent your dad?
也不是第一次了
Not like it's the first time.
你警告了罗杰·詹金斯
You warned Roger Jenkins.
你怎么知道要联♥系♥他的
How did you know to contact him?
在电视上看到他了
Saw him on tv.
你很关心环境问题
I see you care about the environment?
跟你♥爸♥爸学的吗
You get that from your dad?
这是你们俩去度假的时候吗
Is this you and him on vacation?
去年夏天威尔和韦恩住在一起
Will lived with Wayne last summer.
这位漂亮的女士是谁 他的女朋友吗
Who's the pretty lady? That his girlfriend?
她关心人间要事
She cared about stuff that's important.
她叫什么
What's her name?
我爸爸告诉我说 永远不要相信权力机关
You know, my dad said, "Never trust authority."
我不反对
No argument here.
不过你♥爸♥爸迟早会落网的
But you see, sooner or later, your father is going to get caught.
如果不是被我们抓 也是被其他人抓
If not by us, then by other cops--
他们可能就先斩后奏了
cops who might like to shoot first.
我有一年没有见过韦恩了
I haven't seen Wayne for a year.
我听说的最新消息是 他回到了新泽西州
Last I knew he went back to New Jersey
距离他儿子更近一些
to be closer to his son.
你们没有联♥系♥吗
You haven't been in touch?
我也没玩脸书
I'm not exactly on Facebook up here.
我注意到你们这里没有电线
I see you don't have any power lines running out here.
你们脱离电网生活
You're off the grid.
我喜欢过简单的生活
I prefer a simple life.
自力更生 日落而息
I eat what I grow. I sleep when it's dark.
如果你对科技不感冒
Well, I guess if you don't like technology,
那这应该不是你的电脑
then this isn't your computer.
电池要没电了
His battery's low.
韦恩 快开门 我们是警♥察♥
Wayne, open the door. It's the police.
上 上
Go! Go!
给你一条节能小贴士 韦恩
An energy-saving tip, Wayne--
别想着逃离警♥察♥
Don't run from the police.
我抓住他了
I got him!
过来 快来
Get up here. Come on.
过失杀人 服刑十年
Ten years on manslaughter?
他离婚后漂泊无依
We're talking about a man cast adrift by an ugly divorce
在反堕胎行动的花言巧语中感受到了归属感
who found connection with the pro-life movement, who was seduced by its rhetoric.
他漂到了一座教堂里 用子弹射穿了一个人的脑袋
Who drifted into a church and pumped a bullet into a man's skull.
詹金斯先生 不可能给你辩诉交易的
No deal, Mr. Jenkins.
我告诉过你 韦恩
It's what I told you, Wayne.
他们对正义毫无兴趣
They're not interested in justice.
你现在知道你必须要做什么了
You know what you have to do now.
是时候让勇士们站出来表明立场了
It's time for brave men to take a stand, my friend.
本宁在谋杀婴儿
Benning was killing babies.
必须有人来阻止他
Somebody had to stop him.
有人 是说你吗
Somebody? Meaning you?
是的
That's right.
你在坦白犯了谋杀罪吗
You're confessing to the murder?
我们主张正当事由作积极抗辩
We're asserting justification as an affirmative defense.
韦恩杀本宁属于为第三人的防卫
Wayne killed Benning in defense of other persons.
无辜的弱小灵魂
Innocent little souls.
他们需要别人的保护
They need somebody to protect them.
远离他那样的恶魔
From...monsters like him.
反对堕胎者这么多年来一直试着躲在正当事由抗辩后
Abortion protesters have been trying for years to hide behind a claim of justification
为他们向妊娠晚期堕胎诊所所施行的罪行开脱
to absolve their illegal acts against clinics doing late-term abortions.
法庭一次又一次的指出
But court after court has held
尚未出生的胎儿不算处于危险中的第三人
that an unborn fetus is not a person in jeopardy.
我的客户没有想一劳永逸地阻止啊堕胎
My client wasn't attempting to prevent all these abortions.
他是在保护一个特定的人免受紧迫的伤害
He was protecting a specific person from imminent harm.
你是在说谁
Who was that?
布莱尔·莫顿尚未出生的儿子
The unborn son of Blair Morton--
已可存活的28周婴儿
A 28-week-old viable baby.
妊娠之所以会被终结
The pregnancy was scheduled to be terminated
是因为婴儿确诊了Ehlers-Danlos综合征
because the child was diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
向我介绍一下这种病症
Tell me more about this syndrome.
病因是皮肤中的一种蛋白质缺陷
It's caused by a defect in the protein of the skin.
患有这种病症的病人的皮肤极为脆弱
A-A person with this disorder has extremely fragile skin,
易被割伤 易起水泡 易感染
Prone to cuts, blisters, infections.
这是一种可以带病生活的疾病吗
It's a-a survivable condition?
绝对是的
Absolutely.
布莱尔的孩子有正常的预期寿命
Blair's child has a normal life expectancy.
他距离被本宁医生堕胎只有几天时间了
He was days away from being aborted by Dr. Benning
仅是因为他不够健康
simply because he was unhealthy.
格罗根先生动手之前对此明知吗
And Mr. Grogan knew this before he acted?
我将就此事向法庭提交提出证据文书
I'll submit an offer of proof to that effect.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表