剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
怀疑她们所达成的一切成就
Calls into question everything they accomplish.
所以她敢挺身而出 值得加分不是吗
So she deserves extra credit for stepping forward, doesn't she?
我想你仍然认为她很称职
I assume you still find her competent.
当然了
Of course I do.
但我们是同事 不是恋人
But we're colleagues, we're not...lovers.
这样才对
That's the way it's supposed to be.
你确实可以说 我和艾迪·莱斯之间有点矛盾
Yeah, you could say that me and Eddie Rice were having problems.
那些矛盾是否和非法流通大♥麻♥和可♥卡♥因♥有关
Did those problems involve the illegal distribution of marijuana and cocaine?
是的 那就是我的生意
Yeah. That was my business.
艾迪想要横插一脚
And Eddie tried to take part of it.
他杀了我的二把手 就为了证明自己的观点
And to prove his point, he killed my second in command.
之后发生了什么
And what happened then?
我上了报纸
I'd been in the papers.
城北大毒枭 什么的
"uptown drug kingpin," stuff like that.
沃尔先生盯上了我
Mr. Woll there, he came after me.
他就你自己二把手的谋杀案起诉你
he prosecuted you for the murder of your own lieutenant?
嗯 他成功了
Oh, he got me too.
上了头条呢
Made a pretty nice little headline.
你有没有试图说服沃尔先生
Well, did you try to convince Mr. Woll
他起诉错了人呢
that he was prosecuting the wrong person?
当然有
Oh, yeah.
我们还找到了个证人 说不是我♥干♥的
We even found him a witness who saw it wasn't me.
他本来要作证的 不过他被杀了
And he was going to testify. Until he got killed.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克逊先生 你目前正在服刑 25年到无期
Mr. Jackson, you are currently serving a prison sentence of 25 years to life
因为你被审判并以谋杀罪定罪 对吗
because you were tried and convicted of murder, is that correct?
对
That's correct.
我想这就是我们需要知道的一切了
I think that's all we need to know.
对面肯定会提起你和沃尔的关系
The other side's gonna bring up your relationship with Woll.
我知道
I know.
你有什么好主意 我洗耳恭听
And I'm wide open to ideas on how to handle that one.
穿越回去抹掉过去
Jump into a time machine and make it never happen?
我从来没想过
I never would have thought.
想到什么
What?
你和沃尔在一起
You and Woll.
这就是人生 麦克 有时候事情就这么发生了
It's life, Mike. Things happen.
那是犯蠢 你可不是蠢人
It was dumb. You're not dumb.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许应该由别人起诉这个案子
You know, maybe somebody else should be handling this trial.
恐怕你摊上我了 甩不掉的
I'm afraid you're stuck with me.
那我们应该继续工作了
Then we should probably get back to work.
好的
Okay.
怎么应付你和被告人之间的关系呢
So how to deal with your relationship with the defendant....
说出真♥相♥ 保持回答简短
Tell the truth. Keep it brief.
把重点引回犯罪上
And move the focus back to the crime.
我们面对不利的证人的时候
Isn't that what you taught me to do
你就是这么教我的
when we have a damaged witness?
嗯
Yeah.
送你一程吗
Give you a lift?
我们去的应该是同一个地方
I think we're going to the same place.
不了 谢谢
No. Thanks.
我们是共谋者 康妮
We're co-conspirators, Connie.
共谋者之间共度时光 再正常不过了
It seems only natural we should spend time together.
在我要为检方作证的日子吗
Oh, on the day that I'm going to testify against you?
你想像别人一样也把我射杀吗
Are you planning to have me shot like the others?
你不用经历这一切的
You don't have to go through with this.
这对你一点好处都没有
It isn't going to do you any good.
马库斯 你根本想象不到这对我有多少好处
Marcus, you have no idea how much good this is going to do me.
这太悲剧了 康妮
It's tragic, Connie.
你知道这整件事会让某人伤心的吧
You know this whole thing is breaking someone's heart?
你会伤心吗 我可不觉得
Yours? I don't think so.
不是我 可怜的麦克·卡特
Not mine. Poor Mike Cutter.
他从来没发现你触手可得
He never realized you were available.
洛维特先生本计划那个周一上午作证的
Mr. Lovett was scheduled to testify on Monday morning.
周五的时候 沃尔先生让我打给洛维特夫人
On Friday, Mr. Woll asked me to call Mr. Lovett's wife
问清他藏在哪里
and find out where he was hiding.
他告诉我他想和他谈谈
He told me he wanted to arrange an interview.
你是这么对洛维特夫人说的吗
Is that what you told Mrs. Lovett?
不是
No.
依沃尔先生的建议
At Mr. Woll's suggestion,
我告诉她 我们想为她丈夫安排安保措施
I told her we wanted to arrange protection for her husband.
她告诉我他藏在哪里
She told me where he was hiding,
我又告诉了沃尔先生
and I passed that information on to Mr. Woll.
周五下午到周一上午这段时间你做什么了
And how did you spend the time between Friday afternoon and Monday morning?
和沃尔先生一起忙案子
Working on the case with Mr. Woll.
这是我那周末的笔记
These are my notes from that weekend.
上面有显示沃尔先生安排了和洛维特的会面吗
Do they show any effort by Mr. Woll to arrange an interview with Mr. Lovett?
没有
No.
所以他让你找到洛维特先生是想跟他谈谈
So he asked you to find Mr. Lovett so he could talk to him,
但是你找到他之后 他从来没谈
but after you found him he never tried to talk to him?
他没有
No. He didn't.
你当时没觉得奇怪吗
Didn't that strike you as odd at the time?
尤其是他叫你说谎的时候
Especially after he told you to lie?
我本该生疑的 但是当时太忙了
It should have, but there was a lot going on...
而且洛维特最后没露面
and when Mr. Lovett didn't show up anyway,
看起来一切都没意义
it all seemed moot.
他没露面是因为他死了
He didn't show up because he was dead.
我当时并不知道这一点 不过是的
I didn't know that then, but yes.
沃尔先生在那个周末还让你做什么了吗
What else did Mr. Woll ask you to do that weekend?
起草他的结案陈词
To work on a draft of his closing statement.
他要周一上午出成稿
He wanted it ready for Monday morning.
周一上午
Monday morning?
那不是洛维特先生本该作证的时候吗
Wasn't that when Mr. Lovett was supposed to testify?
是的
Yes.
看起来沃尔先生似乎是知道洛维特先生肯定是来不了了
So Mr. Woll almost seemed to know that Mr. Lovett wasn't going to be there.
反对 引导性问题
Objection. Leading the witness.
反对有效
Sustained.
没有问题了
No further questions.
鲁维罗萨女士 你是一名地方检察官
Ms. Rubirosa, you're a district attorney,
但是你挺身而出
but you have come forward to identify yourself
将自己列为亨利·洛维特谋杀案中的共谋者
as a co-conspirator in the murder of Henry Lovett.
未被起诉的共谋者
An unindicted co-conspirator.
所以你没有因犯罪被起诉
So you have not been charged with a crime,
但你成就了对沃尔先生的指控
but you make it possible to accuse Mr. Woll.
如果没有共谋者
He couldn't be charged with conspiracy
他就不能以共谋罪被起诉
unless there was someone he conspired with.
没错
That's right.
即使对于一个硬核的检察官
Even for a hard-core prosecutor,
这也算非常措施了 不是吗
that's going the extra mile, isn't it?
你们真是想抓沃尔先生啊 不是吗
You really want to get Mr. Woll, don't you?
我对每一个杀人犯都是这样的
No more than I want to get any other murderer.
真的吗
Really?
你和其他的谋杀罪嫌疑人上过床吗
How many other accused murderers have you slept with?
反对 无关联性
Objection. Relevance.
撤回提问
Withdrawn.
鲁维罗萨女士 那个很久以前的忙碌的周末
Ms. Rubirosa, on that busy long-ago weekend
你在找寻证人 起草结案陈词的时候
when you were tracking down witnesses and drafting summations,
你是否也和沃尔先生做♥爱♥了
did you also have sex with Mr. Woll?
你的笔记里可能没写
It might not be in your notes there.
没有
No.
你有没有和沃尔先生做过爱
Have you ever had sex with Mr. Woll?
一两次吧 那是个错误
Once or twice. But it was a mistake.
错误 你现在是在弥补错误吗
A mistake. Are you making up for it now?
没什么好弥补的
There's nothing to make up.
真的吗 你们的关系怎么结束的
Really? How did the affair end?
我恢复理智了
I came to my senses.
你意识到了你作为一个年轻上进的新人检察官
You realized that you--a young, eager, new prosecutor--
被一个老人占了便宜
had been taken advantage of by an older hand?
不是这么回事 -不是吗
That wasn't it. -Really?
这场庭审不就是你报复他的方式吗
Isn't this whole trial a chance for you to get even?
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表