剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Objection. -Sustained.
你曾经因谋杀你丈夫而被捕 对吗
You were arrested for killing your husband, correct?
是的 但是权力机关犯了个错误
Yes, but the authorities made a mistake.
之后他们给你指了条出路
And then they gave you a way out.
通过色♥诱♥艾希克罗先生 以获得有罪陈述
To elicit incriminating statements from Mr. Ashcroft by offering yourself to him sexually.
不 我只是装装样子
No, that was only for show.
但你在结婚时不是和他上过床吗
But hadn't you slept with him during your marriage?
没有
No.
我始终忠于大卫
I was faithful to David!
他是我的挚爱
He was my great love.
你的挚爱计划欺骗你再跟你离婚
Your great love who made plans to cheat you and divorce you.
他改了主意 所以他才被害的
He changed his mind. That's why he was killed.
事实上 他不是因为没有改变主意而被你所杀吗
Actually, wasn't he killed by you because he hadn't changed his mind?
不是
No.
因为他要抛弃你们的婚姻了
Because he was walking out on your marriage!
不 那不可能发生的
No, that couldn't happen!
也许关在笼子里时确实不会发生
Well, maybe not while he was locked inside a dog cage.
但他不是厌倦了你和你的戏码了吗
But wasn't he sick and tired of you and your drama?
我们是深深相爱的
We were deeply in love.
他不是正期待和一个正常的女人过正常的生活吗
Wasn't he looking forward to a normal life with a normal woman?
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
他不是已经和一个不像你这种怪胎的女人有了外遇吗
Hadn't he already had affairs with women who weren't freaks like you?
你在说谎 -帝纳波利夫人 请坐下
You're lying! -Mrs. Dinapoli, sit down.
帝纳波利夫人 -你个婊♥子♥
Mrs. Dinapoli! -You bitch!
你一点都不理解我们
You don't understand anything!
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything!
我知道这里没有顺手的剑还真是幸运
I know I'm lucky there weren't any swords handy.
你们看到她是什么样了
You saw what she was like.
大卫想把漫画书拿出家里
David wanted those comics out of the house
这样他脱身时 漫画书还能保持安全
so they'd be somewhere safe when he got out.
这么说你没有杀害帝纳波利
So you didn't kill Mr. Dinapoli?
没有 如果他能早点脱身 也许他现在还能活着
No. And if he got out sooner, he'd still be alive.
他妻子知道发生了什么
His wife knew what was going on.
她才不会坐等这一切发生
she isn't one to take that kind of thing lying down.
如果大卫·帝纳波利在他死前把漫画书给了你
Well, if David Dinapoli gave you those comic books before he was killed,
为什么书上会有他的血呢
why was his blood on them?
可能是他的疯老婆什么时候刺伤他了
Probably some old stab wound from his crazy wife.
她是有点极端 对吧
Yes, well, she is a little extreme, isn't she?
极端也算是吧
That's one word for it.
所以当他决定退出你们隐匿资产的计划 继续伴她身边时
So you must have been surprised when he backed out of your
你一定十分惊讶
asset-hiding scheme to stay with her.
他没有退出
He didn't back out.
这么说帝纳波利夫人是对漫画书的事说谎了吗
Oh, so Mrs. Dinapoli is lying about the comic books,
艾希克罗先生也对帝纳波利先生的事说谎了
And Mr. Ashcroft is lying about Mr. Dinapoli?
怎么 除了你之外所有人都在撒谎吗
And, what, everybody's lying except you?
是的
Yes.
不过你们确实有一个隐匿资产的计划
But there was an asset-hiding scheme.
那是大卫的主意
It was David's idea.
他不想把一半的钱分给他老婆
He didn't want to give his wife half his money.
你不想把一半的钱给你老婆
You didn't want to give half your money to your wife.
这就是重点
That was the idea.
你们正在走离婚程序 不是吗
You're getting divorced now, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
你老婆能拿走多少钱
How much is your wife gonna get?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
一百多万吗
More than $1 million?
嗯
Yes.
两百多万吗
Two million?
也许吧
Possibly.
你觉得这公平吗
You think that's fair?
法律说这很公平
The law says it is.
你怎么想
What do you say?
我过去十五年来每周工作60小时
That I've worked 60 hours a week for the last 15 years.
而就我所知 我老婆把她的时间
And as far as I can tell, my wife spends most of her time
都花在购物和美甲上了
shopping and getting her nails done.
这肯定是夸张说法吧
Surely that's an exaggeration.
是的 我忘了她做的芳香疗法
Yeah, I forgot aromatherapy.
现在我每周得给她一百美元 直到永远
A hundred bucks a week now, on me, forever.
谁能告诉我芳香疗法到底是什么鬼玩意
Can someone please tell me what in the hell aromatherapy is?
你不想这辈子都为这些东西买♥♥单 对吧
And you don't want to get stuck paying for things like that, do you?
谁想啊
Who would?
整套法律都旨在奖励那种女人
The whole system is designed to reward women who--
哪种女人 费尔纳先生
Who what, Mr. Felner?
怎么 结婚时吸丈夫的血
What, who leech off their husbands
离婚时又让他们脱一层皮的女人吗
and then skin them alive in a divorce?
我不知道
I don't know.
木已成舟了 我向前看了
What's done is done. I'm moving on.
如果帝纳波利没有退出你们的计划
Well, you'd be moving on with a lot more of the money you made
你还能带着更多的每周60小时的工资
during those 60-hour weeks if Mr. Dinapoli hadn't
继续向前看
backed out of your scheme.
我说了 他没有退出
I told you, he didn't back out.
他为什么会退出
Why would he?
因为他还爱着自己的老婆
Because he loved his wife?
他受不了自己的老婆
He was sick of his wife.
那真是太奇怪了
It was too damn weird.
又是笼子又是剑的
I mean, the cage? The sword?
他跟你说过这些事吗
He told you about those?
是的 所以我能理解他为什么想离婚
Yeah, so i'd understand why he wanted out--
为什么他肯定不会回头
why he'd never go back.
还有手铐 他提过手铐的事吗
And the handcuffs. He mention those too?
是的 粉色手铐
Yeah. Pink handcuffs.
粉色能让他更好受吗
Like that would make him any more comfortable.
他什么时候跟你说的这些事情
Uh, when did he mention all this to you?
就在他妻子杀他的几天前
A few days before his wife killed him.
那真是有意思
Well, that's interesting
因为那时候帝纳波利家还没买♥♥粉色手铐
because the Dinapolis didn't have pink handcuff then.
这张商店小票证明帝纳波利夫人是在谋杀当天买♥♥的手铐
This store receipt shows that Mrs. Dinapoli bought them the day of the murder.
我肯定是在报纸上看到的粉色手铐
Well, I must have read they were pink in the newspaper.
这一细节从未被媒体公开
That detail was never released.
那又怎样
So what?
他那精神病荡♥妇♥妻子知道手铐的事
That psycho tramp wife of his knew about them.
她知道手铐在那里
She knew they were there.
他的杀手也知道
So did his killer.
你也知道
So did you.
就一项二级谋杀罪的指控
On the charge of murder in the second degree,
你们如何裁决
how do you find?
我们裁决被告人有罪
We find the defendant guilty.
感谢你们的服务
I thank you for your service.
被告人被判签保 以待量刑
The defendant is bound over for sentencing.
binding over签保,指法官或裁判官要求某人具结或提供保释金
以保证其在开庭时到庭,遵守社会治安或作为证人出庭等行为。
我知道别人怎么看我
I know what people think of me.
我知道你们可能是怎么想的
I know what you may think of me.
但我从来没对你们说过谎
But I never lied to you,
而且我爱我的丈夫
and I loved my husband.
我相信你
I believe you.
谢谢你
Thank you...
为这一切事情
for everything.
我想明星证人试图谋杀辩护律师的话
I gather things weren't looking so good when your star witness
情况看起来可能不是很好
tried to murder the defense attorney.
我们总能恢复过来
Well, we recovered.
我让陪审团看清了费尔纳有多恨他老婆
I let the jury see how much Felner hated his wife,
之后他就自己走进粉色手铐的陷阱了
and then he fell into the old pink-handcuff trap.
就像帝纳波利自愿带上手铐一样吧 我想
Just like Mr. Dinapoli used to, i imagine.
寡妇送给我一份感谢礼物
The widow sent me a thank-you gift
感谢我给杀害她丈夫的凶手定了罪
for helping to convict her husband's killer.
钻石耳钉吗
Diamond studs?
这是她丈夫的骨灰做的
It's her husband.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表