剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
没有人找上我 只是一些出版业的八卦
No one's called me. It's just publishing gossip.
只有50万 我想要25万
Half a million dollars. I want 250.
根本没钱 就是个谣言
There's no money. It's just a rumor.
真的吗
Really?
你是把钱藏在开曼群岛了吗
Are you hiding it in the Caymans
就像你打算藏卡维尔给你的钱那样
like you were gonna hide the money from Carville?
根本就没什么好藏的
There's nothing to hide.
我向你发誓
I'm telling you, I swear.
你确定你想这么说哈
Are you sure that's the way you want to be?
管用了 那个编的图书合约的故事
It worked. The phony book deal story.
我想这应该能成为迪帕尔玛和他朋友的谈资
I thought it might give Dipalma and his friend something to talk about.
警方知道来电人是谁吗
Do the police know who the caller is?
德里克·范宁
Yeah, Derek fanning.
也为网站工作 我见过他
Works on the website. I met him.
他跟我说他想去学建筑
He told me he was thinking about going to architecture school.
看来他是在筹学费吧
Guess he's raising tuition money.
这通电♥话♥之后 还有两通电♥话♥
Yeah, well, there were two calls made after this one.
范宁一直在问钱的事儿
Fanning kept asking for money,
迪帕尔玛一直跟他说没钱
Dipalma kept saying there wasn't any,
范宁一直说他在撒谎
Fanning kept calling him a liar.
喂
Hello?
我们这就过去 谢谢
We'll be right over. Thanks.
那是范·布伦警督
It was Lieutenant Van Buren.
警方发现了梅根·科里克消失的笔记本电脑
The police just found Megan Kerik's missing laptop.
它被丢在了梅根公♥寓♥楼的大厅里
It was dropped off in the lobby of Megan's building
附了张字条说它被人丢在了一个咖啡店
with a note saying that it had been found abandoned in a coffee shop.
梅根的地址被贴在了电脑下面
Megan's address was on a sticker on the bottom.
多亏了某个拾金不昧的好心人啊
Well, that was very nice of some good Samaritan.
你根本想不到
Oh, you have no idea.
等你看我们在电脑上发现的视频吧
Wait until you see the video we found on it.
播放
Play it.
迪帕尔玛杀害梅根·科里克的视频
A video of Dipalma murdering Megan Kerik?
也可能是猛烈做♥爱♥
Or having rough sex.
她没有死在摄像头前
She didn't die. Not on camera.
视频上有日期吗
Is there a date on that?
谋杀发生当天
The day of the murder.
不过如果你懂行的话
But it's not hard to fudge the time stamp
伪造时间戳也不是难事
if you know what you're doing.
这位好心人 我们知道他是谁吗
This good Samaritan, do we know who it was?
字条上没有署名 也没有指纹
the note was unsigned, and no prints.
如果我们凭借这个逮捕迪帕尔玛
If we arrest Dipalma for murder based on this,
会有证据来源问题
there's a provenance issue.
那只能算是最小的问题
Well, that's the least of it.
你看他的右手
You see his right hand?
那个戒指会留下痕迹的
That ring would leave marks.
法医没有在死者的脖子上发现对应的痕迹
The M.E. didn't find any matching marks on the victim's neck.
她当时还活着
Well, she was still alive.
他在杀她之前把戒指摘下来了
He took the ring off before he killed her.
那得假设确实是他杀的人
If he's the one who did.
闹钟上有一个反射的影子
There's a reflection in the alarm clock.
房♥间里还有别人
Someone else was in the room.
所以表面上看 这是证明迪帕尔玛是杀人犯的证据
Okay, so on its face, this is evidence that Dipalma is a murderer,
不过它巧妙地出现在迪帕尔玛的共犯索要25万
but it miraculously shows up right after Dipalma's accomplice demands $250,000
而迪帕尔玛告诉他自己也没钱之后
and Dipalma tells him he can't pay.
勒索者也被勒索了
The blackmailer was being blackmailed.
有什么新鲜的吗 我的客户在和她约会 这也不是什么秘密
So what's new? It's no secret my client was dating her.
约会
Dating?
你管这叫约会
That's what you call it?
如果你觉得这能证明我的客户是个杀人犯
If you thought that made my client a murderer,
你早就把他逮捕了
then he'd already be under arrest.
我们还没放弃这想法呢
Well, we haven't given up the thought.
我希望你带了牙刷
I hope you brought your toothbrush.
这视频有什么问题
Something's wrong with this video,
你对此心知肚明 否则我们也不会在这里
and you know it, or we wouldn't be here.
我们先听听迪帕尔玛先生的说法 关于这个视频 一整个事情
Well, we'd like to hear what Mr. Dipalma has to say about it, about everything,
要不然这个视频就是他谋杀庭审中的检方1号♥证据
or this becomes people's exhibit number one at his murder trial,
等我们上庭再去纠结视频有什么问题
and we can discuss what's wrong or right about it there.
他逼我这么做的
He made me do it.
谁逼你做什么了
Who made you do what?
德里克·范宁
Derek Fanning.
我和梅根在一起的时候他突然出现
He showed up while I was with Megan.
他还带着枪
With a gun.
他当时站在哪里
Where was he standing?
在床的那边
On the side of the bed.
你知道那边有人
You knew someone was there.
你知道那视频有问题
You knew this video was fishy.
范宁先生具体逼你做什么了
What exactly did Mr. Fanning make you do?
假装掐死梅根
Pretend to strangle Megan.
他说 他会向我开枪的 他疯了
He--H said he would shoot me. He was crazy.
他为什么要这么做
why would he do that?
梅根带着瓦妮莎·卡维尔的故事来找我的时候
When Megan came to me about Vanessa Carville,
我觉得是个很好的故事
I thought it was a great story.
我让德里克帮忙调查
I asked Derek to help with the research.
所以萨拉·布拉德利不合作 他就闯入了她家
And he broke into Sara Bradley's apartment when she wouldn't cooperate.
他说我们不该发表这个故事
He said we shouldn't publish the story,
我们能赚好大一笔钱
that we could make a lot of money.
我就听他的了
And I went along.
我把东西放在卡维尔家门口
I dropped the stuff at Carville's door.
那晚 梅根发现了我们在做什么
That night, Megan figured out what we were doing.
她说她要给卡维尔打电♥话♥
She said she'd call Carville.
她说她要报♥警♥
She said she'd call the police, so...
德里克逼我的
Derek made me do that.
我走时 梅根还活着
When I left, Megan was alive.
德里克后来打电♥话♥给我说 他会解决掉她
Derek called me later and said that he'd "taken care" of her
现在已经安全了 可以继续进行勒索
and that it was safe to go through with the blackmail now.
我吓坏了
I--I freaked.
我没有按计划给卡维尔打电♥话♥
I didn't call Carville like I was supposed to.
德里克说如果我不继续配合
Derek said that if I didn't get back into it,
他就要把这段视频发给警方
he would send that video to the police.
所以
So...
我就按他说的做了
I did what he said.
我觉得这是我这辈子听过的最疯狂的故事
I think that's the craziest story I've ever heard.
所以这一定是真的 对吗
So it's gotta be true, right?
案号♥35924 公诉德里克·范宁
Case 35924, People v. Derek Fanning,
二级谋杀罪
murder in the second degree.
你如何申辩 -无罪
How do you plead? -Not guilty.
这和那起勒索案有关对吗 鲁维罗萨女士
This is related to that blackmail case, Ms. Rubirosa?
是的 被告人被控杀害了勒索素材的提供者
Yes, the defendant's accused of murdering the source of the blackmail information
她威胁要报♥警♥
when she threatened to call the police.
检方的主要证人是之前勒索案的被告人
The people's main witness is the former blackmail defendant.
他没什么可信度
He's hardly credible.
我们认为他很可信
We believe he is.
他和其他人一样
He was as shocked as anyone
被这起谋杀的残暴和冷血所震惊
by the brutal and cold-blooded nature of this murder.
他的可信度是陪审团需要判断的问题
His credibility's an issue for a jury,
不是保释听证会要解决的
not a hearing on bail,
保释金定为300万
which I'll set at $3 million.
何必偏离先例呢
Why break precedent?
我们对视频的分♥析♥应该会有所帮助
Our analysis of that video will lend us some support.
我们也找到了德里克的枪 还在萨拉·布拉德利的硬盘
We also found Derek Fanning's gun and fingerprints on Sara Bradley's
和梅根家里找到了他的指纹
hard drive and in Megan's apartment.
不过陪审团还是会对你有所怀疑
But the jury's still gonna be skeptical about you.
要让他们相信你的证言 我们需要做些功课
We'll have to work to convince them to trust your testimony.
或许我们可以给你省点事
Or we could save you the effort.
迪帕尔玛先生决定拒绝出庭
Mr. Dipalma's decided not to appear.
什么
Excuse me?
他认为作证对他无利
He's decided it's not in his best interest to testify.
我们总可以以谋杀罪起诉他
Well, we can still prosecute him for the murder instead.
我觉得那个店已经过了
I think that ship has sailed.
鲁维罗萨女士已经和一名法官说
Ms. Rubirosa already told a judge
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表