剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Who doesn't?
她们养眼
They're easy on the eyes.
她们肤质很好 对吧 奈斯特
They have nice skin, right, Nestor?
你说什么就是什么吧
Sure, whatever you say.
不不不 这可是你说的
No, no, no. It's what you say.
我们知道你觉得她们肤质很好
We know you think they have nice skin.
我从没说过这种话 -你说过的
I never say that. -Yes, you did.
你跟那个女孩这么说的 之后你就抓住了她
You told that girl that right before you grabbed her
企图强♥奸♥她
and tried to rape her.
我在多米尼克共和国有家室的
I have a family in the Dominican Republic.
有一个妻子 和一个儿子
a wife and a little boy.
我从来没见过这女孩
I never seen this girl.
她描述出了你 奈斯特
She described you, Nestor,
连崔弟鸟和Teva牌凉鞋都清清楚楚
Down to Tweety Bird and your Teva's.
你们在试图把我没干过的事情钉在我身上
You are trying to jack me up on something I didn't do.
我要见律师
I want a lawyer now.
记住 他们看不见你
Remember, they can't see you
他们也不知道你的名字 好吗
and they don't know your name, okay?
看你认不认得出任何人
Just let us know if you recognize anyone.
怎么花这么久 金女士
What's taking so long, Ms. Kim?
够了 马奎斯先生
That'll be enough, Mr. Marquez.
二号♥ 那人是二号♥
Number two. He's number two.
那就是袭击我的人
That's the man who attacked me.
我们需要你签署宣誓书
We're gonna need you to sign this affidavit.
我没有意识到这是多么的吓人
I didn't realize how scary that would be.
你的辨认能让他从街上消失 你干了件好事
You did a good thing getting that guy off the street.
我还没回过家 我还有点心有余悸
I haven't been home yet. I'm still a little spooked.
我真不好意思问 但是能不能派一位警员送我回家呢
I hate to ask, but can I get an officer to take me?
嗯 我们可以送你回去 对吧
Um, well, we can take you. Right?
你们真好
You guys are great.
在这里签字 小卢 不好意思
Sign there. Lupes. Excuse me.
你搞什么 卢波专属私人约车吗
What's this, Lupo dial-a-ride?
有什么好大惊小怪的
What's the big deal?
我有别的安排了 更别说要往反方向开90个街区
Other than the fact that it's 90 blocks in the wrong direction, I've got plans.
你知道吗
and you know what else,
我觉得她不会介意少我一个
I don't think she's gonna mind.
我在那边的时候 什么音乐都听
No, when I was over there, I listened to all kinds of music.
阿尔及利亚的莱伊 摩洛哥的格纳瓦
Algerian rai, Gnawa in Morocco.
我的耳朵花了一阵时间习惯
Well, it took a while for my ears to get in tune with it.
不过我记得在马拉喀什的一家小店里
But I remember being in this hole-in-the-wall outside of Marrakech
听人表演格纳瓦音乐 算是一种非洲嘻哈乐
and they were playing Gnawa-- well, African hip-hop.
我当时又唱又跳 尽情畅饮
and I was singing, and dancing, and drinking.
之后我只记得
And next thing I knew,
我加入了一场剪羊毛比赛
I was entered in a sheep-shearing contest.
真的羊吗
You mean, like, with a real sheep?
是的 我又不能退赛
Seriously. Yeah. I couldn't back down, you know?
不过我的成绩不错 第四名
I did pretty good though. I came in fourth.
你让这一切变得很简单
You make it easy.
我让什么变得简单了
I make-I make what easy?
你的一部分仍然漂流在外 在你游历过的那些地方
A part of you's still out there in all those places you've been.
你从未真正归家过
You've never really come home.
在我沏壶茶的功夫再陪我待一会
Would it be against the rules if you stayed with me
算违规吗
while I made a pot of tea?
还是昨天的衣服吗
Same clothes as yesterday?
你真该去当警探
You should be a detective.
你开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你是想故意搞砸这个案子吗
Are you purposely trying to mess up this case?
当时有六个人
There were six men.
我认出二号♥男士 他是袭击我的那个人
I recognized number two as the one who attacked me.
你今天在法庭上看到他了吗
Do you see him in this courtroom?
坐在那里的就是他
That's him, right there.
你被袭击还没过24小时就去做了列队辨认
The line-up was less than 24 hours after you'd been attacked.
我相信你没怎么好好睡过
I'm sure you didn't get much sleep.
我睡够了
I got enough.
你没有感觉虚弱或恶心吗
You weren't feeling weak or sick?
我有慢性肾炎
I have chronic kidney disease.
但是只要我吃药就没有问题
but I take medication and I'm fine.
但是你挑出我的客户之前
But right before you picked out my client,
你抓住了卢波警探的手
you grabbed hold of Detective Lupo's hand.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
我紧张
I was nervous.
你辨认我客户的过程中一直握着他的手
You held his hand right through your identification of my client.
可能吧 我不记得了
Maybe. I-I don't know.
卢波警探有没有攥你的手
Did Detective Lupo squeeze your hand?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
也许他捏了你的手两下 告诉你要挑出谁
Maybe he squeezed it twice to tell you who to identify.
不 他不会这么做的 他很诚实
No. He wouldn't do that. He's honest.
你看起来很确信
You seem pretty sure of that.
我分辨的出来 我了解他
I can tell. I know him.
我听够了 证人可以退席了
I've heard enough. Witness is dismissed.
我同意辩方的动议
I'm granting the defense motion.
法官大人
Your honor--
我不能允许警探和证人在列队辨认过程中存在肢体接触
I cannot abide physical contact between a detective and a witness during a line-up.
我要排除身份识别证据
I'm suppressing the identification.
卢波
Lupo.
我得走了
I gotta go.
简直就是 他指责我说谎
It's like he totally called me a liar
法官也这么默许他了
and the judge let him get away with it.
别往心里去
Don't--Don't take it personally.
反正我们也有针对马尔多纳多的其他证据
Anyway, we have other evidence against Maldonado.
我只是担心他们会放了他
I'm just worried they'll let him out
然后他会 -嘿 嘿
And he'll... -Hey, hey.
他哪都别想去
He's not going anywhere.
好吗 相信我
Okay? Believe me.
怎么了 你不想吗
What's the matter? Don't you want to?
不是的
It's not that.
我只是 明天要早起
I just have to be up really early.
我会叫你早起的
I'll get you up early.
也许你觉得因为我有肾脏疾病
Maybe you think I'm a delicate thing
我就很脆弱
because of my kidney disease
你会让我受伤什么的
and you might break me or something.
不过 我把自己照顾的很好
For your information, I take good care of myself.
有钱的时候我就吃药
I take my meds when I can afford them
因为我撰稿的《节奏》杂♥志♥没有提供任何福利
because Jam, the stupid magazine I write for, doesn't pay any benefits.
我去洗漱
I'll go wash up.
这样 如果你买♥♥药需要帮助的话就告诉我 好吗
Know what, if you need help with your meds, you let me know, okay?
我好累
I'm so tired.
你介意今晚我们就相拥而眠吗
You mind if we just hold each other tonight?
一样的款式 一样的大小
Same model, same size,
和那件用礼品卡买♥♥的睡衣一模一样
same everything as the one bought with the gift card.
嗯 不过你想
Yeah, well, you know, you gotta figure
他们每年大概要卖♥♥上千件二号♥红色娃娃式睡裙
they've sold thousands of size-two red baby-dolls.
问题就在这里 他们没卖♥♥多少 这款睡裙几个星期前刚刚面世
That's the thing, they haven't. That style's only a few weeks old.
她的故事有哪里不对劲
Her story's just not sitting right.
不过马尔多纳多的车里发现了黛西的血
Except that Daisy Chao's blood was found in Maldonado's car.
不对劲的是你因为和这个女孩纠缠在一起而感到愧疚
What's not sitting right is you feeling guilty for getting mixed up with this girl.
行吧 帮我个忙 菲尔医生 别跟我长篇大论
Okay, do me a favor, Dr. Phil, and don't lecture me.
菲尔医生 美国家喻户晓的电视心理学家
听着 老哥 你别想这事就这么算了
Look, you're not getting a pass on this, man.
如果这个案子因为这事黄了
If this case goes south because of this,
咱们俩都得遭殃
it falls on you and me both.
我相信你在内务部的兄弟们能救你于水火之中
I'm sure your buddies at I.A. can cover your butt.
你看那些不安分的人
You...you see the defiant ones?
托尼·柯蒂斯和西德尼·波蒂埃 -嗯
Tony Curtis and Sidney Poitier. -Yeah.
咱俩就是一条绳上的蚂蚱了
Yeah, well, we are chained in this together, partner.
你跨过了红线 咱俩都得下水
when you cross that line, you bring me with you.
也许你现在两袖清风毫无牵挂
Now, you may not have anybody depending on you anymore,
但我还有
but I do.
我不止需要这份工作
Not only do I need this job,
我真心地喜欢这份工作
I like this job.
你可别想把这情况搞砸了
And you cannot mess that up for me.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表