剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
不 这是个错误 他是个科学家
No, this is a mistake. He's a scientist.
卢波
Lupo.
这支.22 是子弹枪
This .22... It's a pellet gun.
这是维克里炫耀的 维克里医生炫耀的那个女孩
That's the girl Vickery--Dr. Vickery, was bragging about.
我从没见过她
I never met her.
她我见过 在一个酒店房♥里
Her I met. In a hotel room.
我告诉她我只是想采访她 而且我只有50块钱
When I told her I just wanted to interview her and I only had fifty bucks,
她盯上我 威胁我要给我惹麻烦
she zooed on me, threatened to get me in trouble.
你约了个妓♥女♥ 是为了采访她
You booked an escort to interview her.
有时我不得不耍些手段 才能约上人
Sometimes I have to use deception to get people to sit down with me.
这是我的研究所必需的
But, that's the nature of my research.
变性人是怎么回事 亚历克斯
What about transsexuals, Alex?
研究对象还是享乐对象
Research, or fun?
我研究非传统性行为的神经学基础
I study the neurological basis of non-traditional sexual behavior.
所以 我采访了尽可能多的滥交者
So, I interview as many promiscuous people as possible.
情况可能变得危险
It can get dicey,
所以我带着子弹枪
so that's why I bring the pellet gun.
那这些塑料绳呢
And those plastic ties you were carrying?
那是你研究的哪部分
What part of your research is that?
我把它们当做诚信的象征
I brought them as a token of good faith,
因为对方要求我带
because I was asked to.
你带的那部手♥机♥
The cell phone that you had,
把你和贾斯廷·斯特宾斯谋杀案联♥系♥起来
that connects you to the murder of Justine Stebbins.
我用那手♥机♥ 这样我的采访对象就找不到我了
Well, I use that so my interview subjects can't get ahold of me.
我把它放在实验室的桌子上
I keep it on my desk, at the lab.
大家都用那部手♥机♥
Everybody uses it.
他为研究所需 会见变性人
He was meeting a transsexual for his research.
他说 如果我一个小时还没听到他的消息
He said if I didn't hear from him in an hour,
我就应该打911报♥警♥
I should call 911.
亚历克斯是一个好人 还是一位杰出的科学家
Alex is a great person and a brilliant scientist.
他不会伤害任何人的
He would never hurt anyone.
你知道他在找妓♥女♥
You know he's seeing prostitutes?
那是研究所需
For his research.
其中一个妓♥女♥指控他抢劫了她
One of those prostitutes accused him of robbing her.
那是谎言
That's a lie.
我爸爸有一家连锁洗衣店
My dad owns a chain of laundromats.
我们不缺钱
We don't need money.
不过亚历克斯喜欢赌博
Except Alex likes to gamble.
我们可能每个月一起去印第安赌场一两次吧
We go to the Indian casinos together once or twice a month, maybe.
两周前的周六晚上 你在哪里
Saturday night two weeks ago, where were you?
和亚历克斯一起在家
Home with Alex.
我们整晚都在为婚礼准备客人名单
We spent the night making the guest list for our wedding.
我们给康威发短♥信♥时 肯定被他识破了
Conway must have made us when we were texting him.
这是他的陷阱
He set a trap.
我们一脚直接踏进去了
We walked right into it.
那个子弹枪 一切都有个解释
The pellet gun, the explanations for everything,
为他作证的未婚妻
The fiancée there to vouch for him.
那个未婚妻 我们能说服她吗
What about this fiancée, can we get through to her?
她觉得他能在水上行走
She thinks he walks on water.
对他住处的搜查毫无结果
The search of his place turned up nothing.
他今天下午就要被传讯了
He's coming up for arraignment this afternoon.
我觉得我们没有足够的证据继续逮捕他
I'm not sure we have enough to hold him.
我都不确定我们应该继续拘着他
I'm not sure we should hold him.
康威先生十分聪明
Mr. Conway's a clever boy.
也许该做的就是让他继续以为自己聪明得很
Maybe the thing to do here is to let him keep thinking he's clever.
500万的保释金
$5 million bail?
我的客户是一位受人尊敬的学者 而且没有前科
My client's a respected academic with no priors.
只是简单的错误身份辨认
It's simple mistaken identity.
法官 我们在受害人的酒店房♥里发现了被告人的指纹
The defendant's fingerprints were found in the victim's hotel room, judge.
如果他想抗辩证据的充分性 他可以等到庭审再说
if he wants to argue sufficiency of the evidence, he can do it at trial.
打扰一下 法官
Excuse me, judge.
我叫奥斯卡·牛顿
My name's Oscar Newton,
我的女儿和康威订婚了
and my daughter is engaged to Mr. Conway,
我相信这个年轻人
and I believe in this young man.
但我们现在只能付300万美元的保释金
But we're only able to post $3 million bail at this time.
先生 你不可以说话
Sir, you are not allowed to speak.
卡特先生 我们让你无聊了吗
Mr. Cutter, are we boring you here?
对不起 法官
Sorry, judge.
检方需要修改起诉书
The, um, people need to amend the information.
information指由检察官制♥作♥并提交法♥院♥的指控刑事犯罪的书面文件
区别于由大陪审团批准的起诉书indictment
我刚刚得知
I've just been informed
我所提到的指纹吻合结果在重新测试时不再吻合
that the fingerprint match I alluded to wasn't borne out by a re-test.
但是我们其他的证据仍然十分充分
But our other evidence is still compelling.
接着做梦吧 被告人被具结释放
Dream on. Defendant is released R.O.R.
下一案
Next.
行吧 他也不蠢
Well, he's not dumb.
他肯定知道我们在关注他
He's gotta figure we'll be watching him.
他不蠢 但是他鲁莽
Not dumb, but reckless.
他是个在酒店里抢劫妓♥女♥的赌徒
He's a gambler who robs escorts in hotels.
他喜欢冒险 让我们给他这团火上加把油
He likes to take risks. Let's prime the pump.
维克里先生最近怎么样
How's Mr. Vickery doing these days?
在牢里呆烦了
Tired of sitting in jail.
好的 咱们给他条出路
Good, let's offer him a way out.
他们也放你出去了
So they let you out too, huh?
你明知我什么都没做
You know I didn't do anything.
你随便说吧
Whatever you say.
准备好F-4和F-5号♥鼠 我要进行解剖
I need F-4 and F-5 prepped for dissection.
嘿
Hey, uh...
你需要帮忙的话
You know, you want help with that thing,
你想让我对警♥察♥说什么都可以
I mean, anything you want me to tell the cops...
你说什么
Excuse me?
我的意思是 不是说你真的做了什么
I mean, not that you did anything,
不过你懂的 如果你需要我帮你掩护
but if, you know, you want me to cover for you--
维克里 我根本没什么要担心的
Vickery, even if I did have something to worry about,
就算我有
which I don't,
你觉得我会让你这样的虫子帮我掩护吗
do you think I would let a bug like you watch my back?
你知道的 我已经帮你掩护了很多了
You know, I've watched your back plenty!
感恩节后的那个周一 你的试验吗
That Monday after Thanksgiving? Oh, your experiments?
你准备好后
After you set them up,
你消失了一整个晚上
you disappeared for the rest of the night.
我还得帮你录入数据
I had to enter the data for you.
下一个周一 你又玩这一套
And the next Monday, you pulled the same crap.
我又罩着你
I covered your back.
我帮所有人收拾烂摊子
I always cover everyone's back.
准备我的老鼠吧
Just get my rats ready.
下一个周一 你又玩这一套
And the next Monday, you pulled the same crap!
我又罩着你
I covered your back!
你的任务是让康威招出来
The instructions were to get Mr. Conway to talk.
不是冲他发火
not to go off on him.
维克里先生完成了他的约定
Mr. Vickery held up his end of the bargain.
我希望你也能完成你的义务
I expect you to hold up yours,
向法♥院♥提出驳回全部指控
and file for dismissal of all charges.
好的
All right.
真是顺利啊
That worked like a charm.
维克里说康威在感恩节后的两个周一都消失了 对吧
Vickery said Conway was AWOL the first two Mondays after Thanksgiving, right?
是的 消失了两晚
Yeah, AWOL all night.
他这样的人 我想知道他去哪里了
A guy like him, I'd like to know where he was.
好的 我这里有他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Yeah, I got his credit card records here.
嗯 第一个周一
Yeah, on the first Monday,
他晚上8点45分在宾夕法尼亚州车站的报摊上消费了一笔
he's got a charge at a newsstand at Penn Station at 8:45 p.m.,
第二个周一
and on the second Monday,
又是一笔在宾州车站的消费
there's another charge at Penn Station.
在一家快餐店 晚上8:50
A snack bar, 8:50 p.m.
他去坐火车了
He was taking a train.
一定是8点53分去大西洋城的快车
Gotta be the 8:53 express to Atlantic City.
去多了大西洋城的单身派对
You go to enough bachelor parties in A.C.,
火车列车表总能背下来的
you get to know the train schedule.
亚历克斯·康威溜出城去满足赌瘾了
So Alex Conway was sneaking out of town to feed his gambling monkey.
知道大西洋城除了满是赌场之外 还满是什么吗
Know what else A.C. is lousy with besides casinos?
妓♥女♥
Escorts.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表